December 2016 Moms
Options

UPDATED AGAIN: PensiveCrayon's Birth Story/Update on BabyCrayon

13»

Re: UPDATED AGAIN: PensiveCrayon's Birth Story/Update on BabyCrayon

• Options
    Lots of prayers! 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are no words, god bless you and your family. 
  • Options
    Praying for you and your family, Pensive! 
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Thinking of you, Jarrod, and your beautiful Ambrose.
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon I'm thinking of you, Jarrod, and Ambrose constantly and praying for comfort and healing for your family. I hope your mom can stay with you as long as possible, as I'm sure having her there is helpful and comforting. Please take care of yourself and let others take care of you. You are an amazing mom and human, and you can get through this.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    Continuing to think of your family and pray for you all. I'm so sorry that this wonderful blessing has also come with a great amount of unexpected challenges. We are all hoping for the best outcome for your precious baby. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Continuing to think about you and your family. Had a dream last night that you got to take Ambrose home soon, safe and sound. Strong believer here that dreams can come true. 
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your family and keeping you all in my prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    Thinking of you, your family, and your sweet Ambrose. I'm so sorry you're going through this. 
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers every day. I hope Ambrose continues to improve and that he manages to prove his doctors wrong. I am so sorry that you are going through this, and my heart breaks thinking of everything you're having to deal with right now. You are such a strong woman, and Ambrose is in such loving hands. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time. We all love you and are here to support you in any way we can. <3 
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry you are going through this. Thoughts for u and your son
  • Options
    Praying for you and your family. You are so strong and have the best attitude. I'm sure I don't have the right words, but I'm here if you need a shoulder, as all of us are. ❤️

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon hey mama. Please pardon my extreme delay in catching up on your story. 

I am thinking of you and Ambrose and sending so much love and strength your way. He is beautiful - that hair!! A total stunner. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @temmetime Thanks for sharing those! ❤

@PensiveCrayon  So happy to hear your latest update!  Looking forward to more and more good news... :)
  • Options
    Thinking of you Pensive.... props to you for pumping and staying strong. 
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon I was afforded some (rare) hands free time this morning and was able to catch up on your blog and .... tears. I am soooo overjoyed reading the updates on Ambrose. He is quite the little warrior and certainly a miracle in the making. 
    Hugs to you... emotionally there's so much to process but the boob issues just add insult to injury. FX you're on the mend soon and you can both catch a break from the comfort of your home asap ❤ still praying 
  • Options
    Does anyone have the link to the blog?  I must have missed it. I've been thinking of you and Ambrose @PensiveCrayon
  • Options
    @penelope4612 its EmilyIRL.com
  • Options
    @Christinaruth74 Thanks!

@PensiveCrayon - Ambrose is so adorable!  Look at all that hair!  I'm sorry you're having fevers, I hope you feel better soon.