December 2016 Moms

UPDATED AGAIN: PensiveCrayon's Birth Story/Update on BabyCrayon

Re: UPDATED AGAIN: PensiveCrayon's Birth Story/Update on BabyCrayon

• Ah not fun at all I'm so sorry you're going through this! Just know that God already has this lots of prayers to you and your family
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    PensiveCrayon
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending T&Ps!
    PensiveCrayon
  • *lurking from Jan 17*

Wishing you and your family peace and strength during this difficult time. Never let anyone make you feel bad about your birth choices - you did what you believed was best for your child. Ambrose is getting the best care possible, I hope you are able to take him home soon!
    ajstevenson[Deleted User]ChaoticWolfPensiveCrayon
  • Been thinking of you and Ambrose all night... hoping you made it safely and that he's continuing to make major strides in the right direction❤
    DiFazettemaamawaabangi[Deleted User]PensiveCrayon
  • Thinking of you and Ambrose and hoping you're both on the path to recovery.
    PensiveCrayon
  • Thoughts and prayers for you and your little man! I know it's been said already, but you are an incredibly strong and wonderful mother.  Please don't doubt your birth choice for a minute.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

PensiveCrayon
  • Lurker - I'll be praying for baby Ambrose and you to stay strong, for healing, and that everything keeps improving. You are a strong mama!
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

ChaoticWolfPensiveCrayon
  • Praying for you, Ambrose and your family.
    PensiveCrayon
  • @pensivecrayon - I'm holding you all in my heart. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
    PensiveCrayon[Deleted User]
  • Thinking of you and your family! I hope you are getting hugs and support in real life too.
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • I'm also thinking of you. Please take care of yourself.
    PensiveCrayon
  • Thinking of you and fiercely hoping for the best possible outcome for Ambrose. He's beautiful.
    PensiveCrayon
  • Emily prayers for you Jarrod and Ambrose. I'm so sorry that you are all going through this. Please try to take care of yourself, physically, spiritually and emotionally.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Still lifting you all up in prayer every chance I get! I'm so sorry you're having to walk this road.  <3

Due December 27th with baby #7

• Thinking of you pensive  <3
    PensiveCrayon
  • Praying for you, J and Ambrose all the time. <3
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    BabyFetus Ticker
    PensiveCrayon
  • Sending so many positive thoughts you're way. You are one strong mama and Ambrose is lucky to have you. 
  • @PensiveCrayon - I'm so sorry that Ambrose is struggling.  I can't imagine how you're feeling but it must be very scary.  I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.  Thank you for coming to update us.  Hugs.
    PensiveCrayon
  • My T&P going to you, Jarrod and little Ambrose in this difficult time. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Sending you love <3
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Praying for strength for you and Jarrod, and for miracles for Ambrose. Thanks for updating us. I've been thinking of you so much. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    PensiveCrayon
  • **lurker from Jan. 17**

I am praying for you, your family, and your sweet Ambrose.  This is a very difficult road, and I pray you have lots of love surrounding you.
    PensiveCrayon
  • Emily, I'm so sorry that Ambrose is going through this.  I can't imagine how hard this is for you and your husband.  Please know that we're all here to talk if you need it.

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

PensiveCrayon
  • I am so so sorry for what you are going through. All the thoughts, prayers, love and hugs to you, Ambrose and your family
    BabyFruit Ticker
    PensiveCrayon