February 2017 Moms

Re: Weekly Randoms (1/9)

• Loading the player...
  • So tonight is the national championship game for college football. My H is a police officer for the City of Clemson. He has worked all weekend, at night, because it was his normal schedule. Now he has to go in 6:30pm-3am or longer because of the game tonight. I was wondering why they think they need so many extra people because it's not in town and last year wasn't bad at all. Until I heard on the news this morning that the city is lifting it's open container ban for tonight and having a viewing party on the main street. It's so stupid!!! The people can go into the bars to watch or have a party at their own house! Plus it'll be cold. I'm just really annoyed that he doesn't get a day off this week and we're on baby watch. Ugh!
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So for those that are wondering. I Just got a voicemail(didn't hear my damn phone). Doctor called to say bile acids are on the high end of normal, but that my liver enzymes are elevated as well. She Wants to run more lab work and have an abdominal ultrasound today.  :/
  • @kirstynikole Praying for good results today!!!
  • @kirstynikole Praying that everything looks ok today!
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• @kirstynikole Praying for good lab results today
  • @kirstynikole thanks for keeping us update. I'm thinking of you and sending you good juju
  • @kirstynikole keeping you in my thoughts! 

@Gretchypoo I also was like whoa! When I saw your name, last on the birth announcements thread! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kirstynikole fingers crossed for good results! 
  • Thinking of you @kirstynikole!!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Just had a momentary freak out when I saw @Gretchypoo name on the birth announcement thread. 
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • FX for your results @kirstynikole!
  • @madamerwin did you go to the Seahawks game?
  • @Xstatic3333 sadly, no... Most flights in and out of PDX (where we are) were canceled from noon Saturday-midday Sunday, which H knew was happening on Friday since he works for an airline, so we would have had to drive. And with an ice storm blanketing NW Oregon and SW Washington overnight, driving home would have been treacherous. Pretty bummed we missed it, since it looked like it would have been a fun game to go to. I had suggested we go to the Blazers/Pistons game Saturday night instead, but THAT got canceled due to weather. We basically didn't leave the house at all on Saturday.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • https://youtu.be/agzJhe6vHOc
    If you guys want a good laugh. I love this lady
  • @kirstynikole sending positive vibes your way and hoping everything is smooth sailing with your treatment until you hit 37 weeks. How many weeks are you now?
  • @kirstynikole I hope the medication helps to show improvement, and that everything goes bump free for a while!! I'm glad the ultrasound looked good, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kirstynikole I'm glad you will make it to term but fuck that sucks. 
  • kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited January 2017
    DD just came down the stairs and was staring at me. I asked her what she was doing (bed time for them was 2 hours ago) and she was like "I was just seeing...(a bunch of mumbling I couldn't make out)... that thing on my floor in my room." I was like "what?" And she started rambling again but I couldn't make it out, then ended with "YEAH!" I got her back up to bed, but I think she was walking/talking in her sleep. My husband has had times like that and it really freaks me out!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Prayers @kirstynikole that the ursodiol works and you & baby stay healthy!
  • Thinking of you @kirstynikole, I'm glad you're being monitored so closely. Sending you all the good vibes and positive thoughts!
  • kswiger06 said:
    DD just came down the stairs and was staring at me. I asked her what she was doing (bed time for them was 2 hours ago) and she was like "I was just seeing...(a bunch of mumbling I couldn't make out)... that thing on my floor in my room." I was like "what?" And she started rambling again but I couldn't make it out, then ended with "YEAH!" I got her back up to bed, but I think she was walking/talking in her sleep. My husband has had times like that and it really freaks me out!!!

I used to do this ALL the time when I was young! My mom would be like "you came into the living room with soap last night and wanted to wash the carpet" or something ridiculous. I even locked myself out of the house once. It stopped around college haha! Sometimes I would remember some of what I did, so ask her if she remembers anything! I still sleep talk on occasion, my fiancé finds it hilarious.
  • @kswiger06 - DH does this sometimes and it used to really freak me out.  The most memorable time was when he insisted we turn on all the lights and take the blankets & sheets off the bed because he was convinced there were 'fuzzy worms' in bed with us.  It's weird because he's usually awake but can't differentiate between reality and dreams at those times.  Now that I know this is a thing, I usually just ignore him or spend a bit of time explaining that whatever crazy thing happening was a dream.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Snow day for us today!! 
    Yup, 10 cm of snow coming our way starting around noon. We've been getting weekly snowstorms.... cleaning off the car sucks when you're this pregnant.