January 2017 Moms
Options

The Great Labor Thread!

I got the idea from the October 16 board. Their labor thread seems to have been a great source to ask about contractions, inductions, or just complain! I figure this would be easier than having a bunch of could this be labor threads as due dates get closer.

Also, since the birth announcement thread is just for lovetits and not comments we can also use this thread to congratulate mommas as babies are born! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: The Great Labor Thread!

• Options
    She had her baby? Wow hope everyone is doing well! Congratulations!!! @Carly79

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin can we get this pinned please!? 
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin

pin this please!! 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    @bumpadmin @BumpCaitlin please pin!!

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• Options

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• Options

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Options
    @BumpAdmin @BumpTara @BumpCaitlin can we please get this pinned!?
  • Options
    @carly79 OMG, she's growing so well! I'm so glad she'd going well. I hope you are feeling all right too. Glad to hear your milk supply is great too. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Bumpadmin @bumpcaitlin @bumptara Please pin this! We'll be needing this thread quite frequently very soon :)

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• Options
    @Carly79 Wow that's great growth!  Glad your milk supply is good!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Carly79 such good news to hear she's growing stronger everyday! Hope she continues to do well and she can come home soon! 

@BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin @BumpTara can we please get this pinned! 
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin @BumpTara  @BumpCaitlin

please, for the love of all things good and holy, can you pin this thread? 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Options
    @BumpAdmin @BumpTara @BumpCaitlin pin pin pin pin pin pin pin :)
  • Options
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @BumpTara @BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin pin pin pin this please and thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @carly79  Glad to hear about the growth and milk supply!! You have been in my thoughts <3

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• Options
    @Carly79 that's wonderful news! Congratulations and God bless you, newborn Greta and the family (and on the milk supply - that's awesome)
  • Options
    @Briala keep up the encouragement for your baby girl. sounds like she is moving along well, just wanted to come out to see the world! God bless you on the journey and keep smiling :smile:
  • Options
    Hello!
    so I am am 32+4 with twins. I was in and out of L&D for a week now to stop contractions. The past couple days were crucial and yesterday I was feeling really bad menstrul like cramps, some pelvic pain and bad back pain and it increased at times when I'd get contractions. Today I'm not having the menstrul like cramps but definitely having some contractions here in there but I feel a lot better. Do you think I'm most likely in the clear as far as delivering too early
  • Options
    @milozmommy - honestly I think your doctor would be able to tell you better. In the meantime I would just stay really hydrated (like fill up a water bottle drink it over an hour or so and refill and repeat. Also rest frequently. If Have you done steroid shots? Did they give you procardia or anything? 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• Options
    @ceclarlinetlo I've had IVs and a muscle relaxer shot. They almost gave me steroids but want to see how I do. They gave me a swab that detects a protein that shows if I'll possibly go into labor and it was negative so that's a good thing. I started getting cramps right now and feels like baby is going to fall out of vagina when I stand up sometimes lol but I hear that's normal. I'm hoping I make it to at least 36 weeks. With my first baby I went through prodromal labor so I'm hoping that this will last at least another 4 weeks
  • Options
    39 weeks today #1st time mommy , nothing  unusual  yet # can't wait  for  the  baby  to come but hoping he comes  on the 1st
  • Options
    I have had false labor since last Thursday. I had my bloody show Thursday night and have been having contractions 15-30 mins apart on and off since last Thursday. This kid could come out anytime now, this false labor thing is terrible!!
  • Options
    I am 37 weeks, still not dilated or effaced:/ having lots of contractions, but nothing in pattern. Hoping we can open up a little by next week!
  • Options
    @Kimberlyh90 I'm in your same shoes. At my 37 appointment last week I wasn't dilated or effaced at all. I'm hoping that's changed for my appointment tomorrow. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Anyone have experience with water sac bulging!? Had my 36 week check up today and was 2-3cm and dr said she could feel a slight bulge of the water sac. I walked around dilated 2cm with my first son for almost 4 weeks so I know that doesn't really mean much, but had no idea you can apparently have bulging water for weeks as well. My water was broken by my dr while I was in labor with my first so no experience with this!
  • Options
    The false labor is driving me nuts! Last night I had contractions every 1.5-2 mins for an hour and then I sat down and they stopped.. that was the 4th time so far that had happened