February 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms (12/12)

Re: Weekly Randoms (12/12)

• Those were fun days...
  • That's what made me fall for all you bishes. 
    This! It was around then i decided i go here now rather than jan
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol @HeatSparks mine has compared me to a dinosaur when I roll over in bed
  • I started washing baby clothes last night and have SO many 0-3 outfits and then just pajamas for six months.. what happened here?
    I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to find when my parents bring me the box with DD's 0-9 month clothes. NB sizes will have t-shirts and pants and probably even a fancy dress or two.
    ....and then a whole lot of one-pieces and rompers for the 6 months after that.

The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Now I want a hot pocket

Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lemieuxk said:
    @LivingLaVidaGinger The coat can be cleaned but you'll never get that cheese back
    Easily the most depressing thing I've read all day. Thanks a lot @lemieuxk
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lemieuxk said:
    lemieuxk said:
    @LivingLaVidaGinger The coat can be cleaned but you'll never get that cheese back
    Easily the most depressing thing I've read all day. Thanks a lot @lemieuxk
    Sorry! That was dark of me. You'll find more cheese, better cheese
     :D lmfao!
  • @MoonOverGoldsboI'll come sit with you on my nonexistent ass as long as my cellulite is welcome too. Though I've lost most of my curvature, THAT refuses to budge. :disappointed:
  • @MrsLittleMac Please, join me in my flat, cellulite-y ass-land, where all whose curves have migrated straight to their midsection are welcome!
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Joining in the No Butts Club :( never had one, always wanted one. 
  • Joining in the No Butts Club :( never had one, always wanted one. 
    I'll share! I always had one and I was good with that!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • H has definitely shown his delight over my ever growing ass. I'm pretty self conscious about it and mostly try to cover it except for around the house. 
  • Pretty sure my ass hasn't changed, since clothes still fit the same, but I'll have to ask H. But my boobs are getting bigger, and H seems to appreciate that. Not that they were small to begin with, but this is the first time I've ever been a D cup.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You guys for Xmas someone signed us up for mysteriouspackage.com and it scared the fuck out of us last night. 
  • You guys for Xmas someone signed us up for mysteriouspackage.com and it scared the fuck out of us last night. 
    What is it??

Also anyone looking for a funny read try this https://www.scarymommy.com/unexpected-things-happen-during-childbirth/ I have just started exploring the site, but so far I've encountered funny stuff. It does look like there could be some TW stuff as well, but I've not read any of that, just the pregnancy and labor and kids sections.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Pictures or it didn't happen 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • GretchypooGretchypoo member
    edited December 2016
    homemake said:
    I went to bed an hour ago but needed to eat more food. So here I am. Eating cottage cheese by myself while everyone's asleep and wishing it was ice cream. 
    I'm going to bed in a minute but have to set an alarm for an hour and a half from now for my mandatory evening snack :-1:
  • @PerraSucia I am now spending a good deal of time trying to figure out if this service is available in Canada. This looks like the coolest thing ever. 
  • @poetryandoceans we were legit scared when it came but now I can't shut up about it 
  • Woke up to pee, now i camt get back to sleep as my husband has a bit of a cold & is snoring really loud. My alarm will go off in half an hour anyways but still thats half an hours sleep im missing out on! :(
  • lfrank12lfrank12 member
    edited December 2016
    Woke up to pee, now i camt get back to sleep as my husband has a bit of a cold & is snoring really loud. My alarm will go off in half an hour anyways but still thats half an hours sleep im missing out on! :(
    This isn't me right now! Two nights in a row that it's happened but mine turn in to 1-2 lost hours of sleep  :(
  • +1 to the sleepless club, except I still haven't been able to shut off. This happens like every other night now :tired_face: