August 2017 Moms
Options

Introduction

Re: Introduction

• Options
    @littlebug2010 Congrats!!!  I saw your announcement this morning on TTGP. So happy for you and glad to see you here!

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hi Ladies!

I haven't been active on the boards since Nov 2013 when I was pregnant with my first. I got my BFP yesterday and couldn't wait to jump on the Aug 2017 board. I live in Southern California and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

I was active on the August 2012 BMB when I was pregnant with DS and now excited to be part of August 2017. I was also active on TTGP starting in Sept '16.  I got my first BFP on 11/27. On 11/30, I had a very little spotting and was so nervous to intro until I got the results of my betas back. I got the results this morning and my levels were increasing appropriately. I look forward to getting to know everyone! 

DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    Good Morning!  I guess I'm here again!  I was on S12 and July 15 previously...however, I can't rememeber my login, so I dug into the depths of The Knot to resurrect my old account.  :)   Expecting surprise baby #3 in August.  Currently 5w1d.  Still adjusting to the news but happy and hopeful that all goes well. Anxiously awaiting my first U/S on 12/28.    Looking forward to this group. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Wife. Mom. Doula. Photographer.
    BFP #1- 12/26/2011-  DS Born 9/7/12
    BFP#2- 10/16/2014- DD Born 7/2/15
    SURPRISE! BFP#3- 11/29/16-  EDD 8/6/17
    Formerly MrsAB1316

• Options
    Hey @britvahok!  Congrats on your BFP!  Love seeing all these TTGP grads coming in. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hi all! So happy this board is finally up. Got my BFP on 11/29.. EDD August 9th (based on ovulation) or 12th based on LMP.

My husband is from France, we met when I studied abroad during college. We currently live in NH with our hound-shepherd pup. This will be our first :) Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi all! I'm Alison, 35, in Maryland. I'm married and live with my husband, 2.5 year old DD, and our boxer.

I just got my BFP on 11/30. I'm due 8/5 but I suspect we might end up birthing in July since my DD was almost 2 weeks early so we'll see if we make it to August or not!

I participate in the PgaL forums and have some great lasting friendships from there as well as my DD's April 2014 bump group.

It's been a long road for us. I have hashimoto's which has made conception with our second difficult. I've had several miscarriages as well as a stillbirth so I'm hoping that this one will stick. I had hyperemisis gravidarum my first pregnancy and based on the amount of illness now I think I'll be dealing with that HG this pregnancy too.

Congrats to you all for your BFP! Look forward to seeing this pregnancy through with you all!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey!!! So, I got a BFP yesterday but have been feeling it for the past week... Sore boobs. EXHAUSTED. Intense sex dreams. 

I have dd from Oct 12 and she's my baby.... I have a feeling I need to update my ticker. Haven't been around TB in a few years.

This time around is a little unexpected. I have not told dh yet. I need to, he's going to be shocked.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options
    Hey ladies! I'm Alysse. 26 Years old from Texas. I got a BFP today...kind of freaking out. My husband and I were sort of trying, and I didn't expect it to happen. We have 1 daughter who is 7 months old, today. (May 5). I have had 1 previous M/C about (May 2015). SO excited but scared to death to have 2, about 15 months apart. I haven't scheduled an appointment yet. Shoot, haven't even told my husband yet. The little tracker says 3 weeks 2 days. Holy moly.

@tripledaggerWed95976 I saw you are in here too! Yay for May babies! And yay to have someone to freak out with about having babies so close together. Congrats to all you moms!
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    Hey guys! I am Kendra, I have a June 2015 baby so this I'm a STM. I am just trying to remember some of the things exhaustion and mommy brain made me forget from the first few months when it matters most. Got my BFP this morning after a fun nausea session the night before. We have been actively trying for months so it was a nice but expected + sign :smile:

Me: 27 DH: 29
    Married 
    DD1 born June 15
    TTCy since early fall 
    BFP for 12/05/16
  • Options
    @SouthernMama15 we were living in Warner Robins before the move. My husband and I actually met at Mercer! I'm guessing you're a Georgia peach?
  • Options
    bumpybumpbumpybump member
    edited December 2016
    @SouthernMama15 @Rgriffin91 I lived in Monroe, GA for 2.5 yrs. Loved so many things about GA!

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hello!  I'm Elle.  I'm in my early 30s and live in Denver.  I'm due on August 4th with my first.  Super excited to be expecting (finally!) but also a bit anxious about making it through the first trimester.  Looking forward to going through this adventure with you all!
  • Options
    @Rgriffin91 yes ma'am! Grew up in a tiny town in Lula, went to college in Dahlonega, and now live in Canton where my husband is from!

@bumpybump I know a girl from Monroe!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Happy to be joining A17! I am also a member of A(pril) 2013 and am still friends with many of those ladies. I also have an October 2015 baby but didn't get into the BMB. 

So, this is our third! We have two awesome boys. Baby #3 is due 8/10. We decided to start trying again and shockingly got pregnant on the first try. 

Fingers crossed for happy and healthy nine months! 

(And cautiously optimistic that my siggy that says I'm 9000 weeks pregnant from my first successfully deleted.) 
  • Options
    @kristenk727 I'm from North Jersey!
    Me too!!  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Formerly MrsAB1316

• Options
    @LifeAtMyOwnPace @DoulaTog13

Yay Jersey! I grew up in Somerset County and live in Burlington Co now. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hey ladies! I'm Ashley and I live in NC! I got my BFP  on Nov. 29, which was the day DS turned 14 months! We have been TTC since July so we were so excited for baby #2 to finally be on the way! EDD is August 3! I found out during my last pregnancy that I am RH negative, so I go in Wednesday (12/7) for bloodwork and to check to make sure everything is good! First ultrasound is scheduled for Jan. 6. Of course, I am nervous for this first trimester, but trying to stay positive! Excited to get to know you all!
  • Options

I'm in Warren county, but used to live in Sussex.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Formerly MrsAB1316

• Options
    @K&amp;JPgh2011 we're living similar lives lol My oldest was born April 2014, second was October 2015, and third is due August 10, 2017! Creepy!!
  • Options
    Hello, 
      I am a mom of two currently DS will be 4 next month and DD is 2.5. My DH and I just started TTC in August to our surprise it did not take long. My EDD is August 5th 2017. I got my BFP the night before Thanksgiving but tested again the next morning to be sure. We currently live in a two bedroom home we own, which my kids love sharing their room (right now atleast) but obviously we will need to upgrade before our little tiebreaker comes. This is my first time being apart of a group but I thought it might be good support since we will be outnumbered.  
  • Options
    @Ken&amp;Anna I also had a pmp last year. I was going to be due in August of 2016. Horrible horrible experience. I had HG which was a nightmare while caring for 2 kids but at least on the plus side it will make regular morning sickness feel like a breeze! It took ages for my levels to get down to zero and then stay there the required amount of time but I think it's finally behind me.

I got a bfp about 2 weeks ago- I am due the 7th I think but based on my older 2 kids I'm guessing this will be late July as well. I have a May 12 and April 14 children as well and am a sahm. I am still in fb groups for those kiddos and while my May group is lame April is not! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    @bestnameever We have the same EDD! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi all! EDD 19th august 2017. Got my BFP this morning (7th Dec) Ive been on TB since July 15 when i got pregnant with my daughter who is now 9 months old. So happy to be here!
  • Options
    Hello ladies!  My  name is Jan from Los Angeles. I'm still in shock that I got my BFP last night (I wasn't planning on testing but decided to do it early not expecting anything. I was so excited I could barely sleep and I wanted to confirm it this morning with FMU before I tell DH.  Drove to the store and grabbed a digital test this morning and confirmed 1-2 weeks according to Clear Blue digital.  I made a little surprise gift with the test stick as an early Christmas present to DH when he gets off work.  He's going to be so surprised!

Based on O date my EDD is August 19. I hope it's not too early to be posting but I need to share my excitement with someone since I'm trying to keep this under wraps with my family until Christmas.

Congrats to everyone here and looking forward to our journey together!
    Me:  32   DH:  34
    Married since 5/2014 <3
    BFP:  12/5/16
    EDD:  8/19/17
  • Options
    @KhRun17 YES!!!!  Congrats!  So excited to see you over here!

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Rosie, and I live in PA. I've been lurking for a few days, but wanted to wait until I got my beta results back before I posted! 

Im already a mom to a little boy who will be one on 12/18. I'm a little terrified about 2 under 2, but we'all make it work. 

I did a FET, so based on my transfer date, my EDD is 8/13. Can't wait to get to know you all!

• Options
    Hi everyone! 
    I'm so excited to be joining you. We found out on 11/26 that we're expecting. Which was super early; only 9 dpo. I got a very faint almost shadow of a line on a Wondfo. Tested the next morning with a FRER to confirm. And have been poas like crazy ever since. *TW* We had a miscarriage in July, so I've been obsessed with watching the line get darker. And now the second line is blazing pink and darker than the control line! *End TW*  My first appointment is 12/30. Based on LMP my EDD is 8/7 but I was temping and based on ovulation my EDD is 8/10. 

I'm a third time mom. I have two beautiful DD ages 3 (4 in January) and 2. I'm actually not new to the boards. I was active in Jan13 and Oct14. But I couldn't remember my password for the life of me so I had to create a new account. 

• Options

I'm up in Bergen County!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm in Warren county, but used to live in Sussex.
    Yay! I'm in Bergen County.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Lmmtravels Yay!  So happy to see you graduate.  Congrats!

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Aw thank you @bumpybump happy to be here with you :).
    Me:34 | DH: 35
    Married: 6/10/11
    *TW BFP: 12/4/16  EDD: 8/12/17
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Caitlin, 30 yrs old, live in Washington State and am a stay at home mom with an almost 2 year old daughter. My husband is also 30 and we will have been married 8 years in Jan. I was a lurker on the Jan 2015 board but never posted, just didn't feel comfortable but got great info. Decided to give it a shot this go around.

Got my BFP on Dec. 1st with an EDD of August 11th. I was nearly 2 week late with my first and got induced. Ended up with an emergency C-Section (thankful after getting my epidural) rushed to the OR because DD heart rate kept dropping and staying down. Turns out my little acrobat tied a True knot in her cord and was cutting off blood every time she tried to drop (at the time I went in for induction, I wasn't remotely dialated or effaced and baby was still up high thankfully.) Will likely schedule a repeat C-Section but not 100% decided. 

My sister in law and brother ar also having a baby, due just 3 weeks before our baby. Excited to raise our babies together (plus excited that after 1.5 years of trying and officially taking the first steps to fertility treatment they ended up getting pregnant on their own by surprise)
  • Options
    Hello my name is Eden and I'm from Los Angeles. I just found out I was pregnant and I'm super excited! I'm 23 years old and my boyfriend is 26 years old. Based on my last missed period I'm 5 weeks today. My estimated due date is August 9th. Super excited for this journey!
  • Options
    @Lmmtravels @bumpybump @littlebug2010 - yay for all the TTGP board grads joining!
    DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016