August 2017 Moms

Introduction

1789101113»

Re: Introduction

• I think some are being cautious due to some prior issues.  That is why there is already some healthy skepticism. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm super-late to the introduction game but hoping it's better late than never.  Due (with a girl!) Aug. 28 - BFP Dec. 18.  I'm 33 with a 1 year old DD, and I live in Florida!
    HappyToBeHerebumpybumpem1017
  • Hi ladies, 
    I'm pretty late to the party here, haven't really been on the bump much since July 2015 when my DD was born. 

But my name is valerie, I live in hamilton, ON  (about 40 mins west of Toronto) with my fiance  and have a 20 month old named Layla. 

I'm due Aug 17, got my BFP the day before Christmas eve. Not sure what the sex is yet, but my next ultrasound is in 2 weeks, so I'm super excited to find out. As much as I would like for it to be a surprise, I know I can't wait that long.

Anyway, I look forward to being part of the Aug 17 bmb and getting to know everyone
    HappyToBeHerebumpybumpBabyFelddtspmama
  • Hey all!
    My name is Kristen and I'm due with my first kiddo (a girl) August 5th. I'll be a single mother living in Oregon surrounded by the best family a girl could have. Super excited for this new adventure!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    tova24AdvoCyndi30
  • Hi.beautiful ladies.
    New on here.pregnant and a STM.first baby is sleeping in heaven.I live in south Asia and now second trimester is almost over for me in a week.due Aug 17/18.but baby may come earlier. Finger crossed
    AdvoCyndi30
  • edited May 24
    Hi everyone! I'm not super fluent with discussion boards so apologies for the late post. I'm 30, FTM, due 8/14 with a baby boy. I live near Clearwater, Florida
    AdvoCyndi30
1789101113»