July 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly pregnancy chatter 11/28

13»

Re: Weekly pregnancy chatter 11/28

• Options
    Anyone else already needing a bigger bra?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Knottie1430947838 as a stm on here suggested earlier in the month, I bought nursing bras because I couldn't fit my other ones anymore. So comfy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @plumpous, no, twin pregnancy doesn't automatically mean C-section. If both twins are vertex, mom can be offered the opportunity for either vaginal delivery or C-section. If one is breech, then my experience has been that they usually go forward with a C-section.  
  • Options
    Thanks @supermom83 and @JAM85 for your stories! I think I might just go for it and know if I end up with a c-section then that's okay too. My c-section experience was not bad compared to some stories you do hear but I know recovery from a vaginal birth can "sometimes" be easier (I know complications can come up there as well). I am just trying to think of the best route to go we don't live near family since we are military so something planned does have it's perks as well. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    hqinmd said:
    @plumpous depends on their position and your OB. Some will insist on a section so I suggest if you do have twins, find out early how your OB feels about it. 

Most will require an epidural because they want to be able to do a c-section very quickly if things turn badly.
    That's interesting! I plan to go natural. I did it the first time. I know some people think it's crazy and it wasn't actually my plan but I arrived fully dilated (long story). But I am glad I got to experience the real thing. It fulfilled some underlying desire I had to know what it would feel like. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker