August 2017 Moms

Introduction

Re: Introduction

• Hi Ladies! 

My my name is Morgann. I live in Indiana with my husband DS (4yrs) and DD (14 months). I got my BFP the day before Thanksgiving at 12 DPO. I think I implanted late and was convinced I was out for that month. MH and I were NTNP and I'm still in shock that we got KU so quickly!!! My edd is Aug 2, but that may change at my first appointment on 12/21. 

We have already annoynced to close close family and friends, but will announce to everyone else down the road a bit. 

I love being pregnant and im excited for this journey! 
  • Yay @BrambleRose and @morgy_bee. I remember you both from TTGP!

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @bumpybump I remember you as well! So great to be here together. 
    Me: 26 DH: 26 and 10 days fewer
    Married 6/15
    TTC #1: NTNP March 2016 TTC July 2016, September 2016-
    Let's Get This Party Charted
  • @bumpybump    @BrambleRose so happy that we "graduated" together!! Looking forward to this journey. 
  • @bumpybump thanks - I remember you as well! congrats on graduating! 
  • Hi Everyone! I'm Jessica from NY :) I got my BFP 11/25 and my EDD is 8/2. This will by my first and I am still in shock. I'm hoping to have a happy healthy pregnancy since I have hypothyroidism and was also diagnosed with PCOS. 
  • Hey everyone! Not new to the bump, was super active with my June 15 board. Many of us are still part of a FB group and very close, so this BFP I knew I had to stop in to the A17. EDD 8/3. I have a 18 month old son as well :) DH and I were NTNP the last few months, and nada, then stopped trying last month and started avoiding because we had a vacation planned for Florida and decided drinking wine during vacation would be super fun and BAM, BFP! Likes to happen that way, huh? We are over the moon excited of course! 

Im currently a SAHM, but am starting a real estate career this month as I just got licensed... so perfect timing anyway! I'll try to be active around here as much as possible, especially because I always enjoyed STMs talking me off the ledge when I wanted to panic. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! 
  • @kristenk727 same here!!! I tested super early at 10DPO and not due till August 12th. Long wait. I don't have any appts until mid January! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @bumpybump I knew your name looked familiar!!! Hey!!
  • @SouthernMama15 wonder if we remember each other from J15
  • @awheeler4311 @SouthernMama15 I'm from June15 also!! Not very active on The Bump but was on Facebook.

Married: 8/4/12
    Me: 25 DH: 26
    TTC #1: August 2014
    BFP: 10/3/2014   EDD: 6/17/15
    Born: 6/20/16

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @tripledaggerWed95976 I saw your announcement in TTGP. So happy for you!

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Hi everyone!
    I have been waiting for this board to open for a few weeks too! I got my BFP at 10 DPO. I really didn't think I was pregnant. We had a MS in September at 7 weeks, with a blighted ovum. I am excited, but so nervous for my appointment on Dec. 28th.  I am trying to just stay busy with the holidays and enjoy my family in the meantime. 
    I have a son, who is a little over 2.5 years and I have been with my husband for almost 16 years! Only married for five though. 
    I was pretty active from my last board April 2014. We have mostly transitioned to FB, but I CANNOT wait to talk babies with everyone here! FX for a healthy pregnancy. 

• Thanks @bumpybump !!! Glad we're here together!!
  • Hi everyone! I just got my BFP on 11/29. I had been charting to track ovulation since I have PCOS, but we hadn't really started trying yet. We are very surprised and excited! We struggled to conceive our DS who is now 4, so I didn't expect to get KU so easily. According to my ovulation date I am due Aug 8th. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm glad the August board is up! Hi everyone, I'm Alix. I'm a first time mom, and I am only 17 years old.. I got my EDD on November 30th. Its set at 8/7/17, so I'm a proud august mommy :) I recently experienced a loss in October, so I'm very worried about this one, as well. I have a gene that makes me prone miscarriages but this time I'm on more supplements to help take care of it, so keeping our fingers crossed!
  • Hi chickies.  I'm due 8/5 by fertility testing/ovulation and 7/28 by LMP, but I'll likely be using the 8/5 date. I don't actually believe this is true yet, as I'd been trying for about six months. I got the BFP after my first cycle using the CB fertility monitor (how's that for a testimonial).  I'm being cautiously optimistic.

I have a daughter who will be two in a couple of weeks. I was active on the D14 page when TB collapsed back then.  We moved to FB.  I'm not sure how TB has been since because I haven't really been back, except for a post or tso on TTC where I did not dig the vibe as a newbie.

I am a night nurse, so I'll likely be active at her odd times! Let's do this thing!
  • Hey everyone, I though I was at 7 weeks, as thats whats the OB office said based on first day of last period, but I guess I ovulated late, as my squish is measuring at 5w 4d. So, instead of a july 25th due date (my birthday is july 23rd) my new due date is august 1st, so here I am! My first son was a c section and is 1 year and 2 months old, we did not plan this, but I am still excited about it. Husband wasnt really there for me last pregnancy and after birth emotionally, so hopefully he will be better this time, now that he knows what to expect. Unfortunately, we just got rid of most baby stuff recently. Looking forward to getting to know you all! Any other montana mommies in the kalispell area?
  • Hi everyone!  I got my BFP on 12/1 and had a blood test confirm it today.  I've been working with an RE and did a medicated cycle so I needed to double check that the test wasn't still showing the trigger before introducing over here!  According to my ovulation date, my EDD is 8/14. **TW** I had a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks in August so I'm hoping that this little bub sticks!  My hcg level today at 3+5 was 117 (last pregnancy it was 12 at 3+6) so I'm hoping to be able to relax sooner rather than later.
    DH is 26 and I'm 25 for a little bit longer.  We live in Washington state and have a snuggly boxer/lab mix dog. Can't wait to get to know everyone!
  • Hi everybody! I'm Jess, I'm 21 years old, husband is almost 23 and this will be our first little one! We live in Atlanta, Georgia with a rambunctious and fun loving beagle named Minnie. She loves kids so I think this will turn out great for her too.

I got my BFP 12/2 (yesterday) and our little plus signs showed up literally immediately and were so dark. I am estimated to be about 5w 2d with an edd of August 3, 2017 but he/she could possibly be a July baby. 

I can't wait to get to know yo all!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jesseleeb yay for another Georgia girl!
  • Hello @SouthernMama15 ! I've only been living here for a bit over a year and still have so much to learn about the area, but I love it here in Georgia!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jesseleeb welcome to Georgia! I've lived here my whole life.  
  • @mokay19 Congrats! I read your announcement on TTGP and when you said your DH danced in the kitchen, it made me just melt for you guys.  Wishing you a sticky baby!

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Hi ladies!
    STM, DS is just about 18 months (June 2015 baby) and still nursing. My midwife estimates my due date to be August 10th, but since my cycles were longer (38-48 days, took vitex to help, got bfp 2nd cycle on it), it may be off.
    i tested early (poas freak), and got a vvvfl 9dpo. DH works in the film industry and I'm a recent SAHM, after leaving a stressful job in finance. We've been together over a decade (young love) and think we conceived around the 17th of November.
    No scans or blood tests yet (kind of wish we had, just to ease my worried mind), we've met with our midwife and are planning a home water birth. DS was born in the hospital, 5 days late with an induction (broke my water and pitocin). He was 9.5lbs and 23 inches.

• Hi everyone, I am hoping to join in to this board. I just experienced a miscarriage in October at 12 weeks, and we are TTC with an estimated due date of 8/26/17. Trying to stay hopeful and positive! :)

• Hello!  We are pregnant with baby #2!  I found out this week and I am trying my hardest to wait to tell my husband for Christmas!!!  Estimated due date is August 8.  We just decided to give it 6 months to see if anything would happen and it happened the first month!  We have a daughter that was supposed to be born Dec 15 but came in Nov instead. Looking forward to a happy healthy journey with you ladies.  
  • Hello! We are expecting #2 on Aug 4th. I found out 12/1and am still in shock as we were preventing. However, we were discussing TTC and are super excited. DS is 13 mo and was an O15 baby. I aso glad to be able to join you ladies for this journey!
  • Hi ladies! We got our BFP on Thanksgiving morning and EDD is 8/6/17. We have two boys, 7 and 5. I was on the bump back in 2009 with my first and still have IRL friends from that board :) congrats to you all!
  • Hi ladies! 

We have two kids (DS 7,DD 6) and thought we were done for years.  But there was always something nagging at me that I wanted one more.  So even though I'm 37, we're taking the plunge!  

I see a perinatologist because I have lupus and have to have my third c-section at 38 weeks due to a past myomectomy and a very thin spot on my uterus.  I'm scared but hopeful that everything will be fine with this pregnancy. 
    Lauren
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Pregnant with my third child (DD1 2.5 yrs, DD2 13 months). Just moved to Arizona from Georgia with next to no familial help nearby.

I was being VERY mean to my DH and even contemplating legal separation, which are tell-tale signs that I'm pregnant. Lol  :p

I took a test on Nov 26 that was negative. But I missed my period that was due on Dec 1. Took a digital test on Dec 3 that was positive and four dollar tree tests that came back positive, too (just for good measure).

Due on August 10! Wahoo
  • Where in Georgia are you from, @Rgriffin91?