March 2017 Moms

Welcome to March 2017: READ THIS FIRST!

13»

Re: Welcome to March 2017: READ THIS FIRST!

• I wonder what happened to @JDMRS? She was on here a lot at first and was even supposed to be doing the PGAL check-in which I see that she hasn't done and also hasn't participated in. It's not like we were buddies but it's so odd for someone who so involved at first to just disappear like that. Her ticker still shows that she is pregnant, too.

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • JAGinMI said:
    I wonder what happened to @JDMRS? She was on here a lot at first and was even supposed to be doing the PGAL check-in which I see that she hasn't done and also hasn't participated in. It's not like we were buddies but it's so odd for someone who so involved at first to just disappear like that. Her ticker still shows that she is pregnant, too.
    I also noticed this. Part of me wonders if she dropped off after being called out by some F17 folks in the intro thread, when she sided with the name calling girl. Sometimes people can't handle being called out once and completely drop off. Just a hypothesis though.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've noticed too and thought the same as @Schumerator
  • @JDMRS decided to take a break from the bump. I don't know if or when she will be back. I have taken over the PGAL check in as you have seen. 
  • @Spartanrd4 and @Wishilivedinflorida - thanks for the update, like I said, mine was just a speculation. I hope she's doing alright.
  • @Schumerator and @Scarlett830 how observant! I forgot all about that mess. I will have to look back at that. 

@Spartanrd4 thanks for satisfying my curiosity! That is a bummer and hopefully she comes back!

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • In my last BMB we did a 'AW your weekend photos!" 
    Would we be able to do this ? It was a pretty big hit! 
    If so, I wouldn't mind doing the first few :) 
  • @meq124 thanks for the go ahead :) 
    My weekends generally look the same. 
  • What does TW stand for? I don't see it in the glossary.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @nicklesb trigger warning, as in this may be a trigger for some people so be wary. Usually used in discussing loss, abuse, etc.
  • Did we find Simone to make over the weekly appts thread? I'll do t, but I'm worried I might forget. :/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    edited September 2016
    Does someone want to volunteer to start HDBD?? I've done it the past couple weeks because I've noticed when I go to look for it it's not there yet-but I feel like I already start quite a few threads and want to give others the chance!
  • AverageAshAverageAsh member
    edited September 2016
    kjd291 said:
    Does someone want to volunteer to start HDBD?? I've done it the past couple weeks because I've noticed when I go to look for it it's not there yet-but I feel like I already start quite a few threads and want to give others the chance!
    Can that just be a whoever thinks of it starts it thread? 
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • kjd291 said:
    That's fine too! Just feel like the past couple weeks there have been threads that never got started, and our board seems like it could use the help speeding up ;)
  • kjd291 said:
    kjd291 said:
    That's fine too! Just feel like the past couple weeks there have been threads that never got started, and our board seems like it could use the help speeding up ;)

Stuck in a box with yooouuuu!

I feel ya girl!
    Married DH 12/31/13
  • does anyone know what happen to @meq124 or @mrsnap_515 ? hope you two ladies are ok!! <3 come and check back in!

SaveSave
  • does anyone know what happen to @meq124 or @mrsnap_515 ? hope you two ladies are ok!! <3 come and check back in!
    Meq never came back after her family trip to Maine. 
    Married DH 12/31/13
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    edited November 2016
    How about @alexxapplepiee ? Anyone heard from her? :(
  • I was thinking about her too @kjd291.  And I haven't seen @averageash in a couple weeks (i think) either.  Hope they are both doing okay!
    Me: 36  DH: 35.
    Married: 8/2005.
    BFP: 6/22/2016 EDD: 3/4/2017.
  • Thinking of you @AverageAsh We hope you just are very busy this month after your move.