March 2017 Moms

Welcome to March 2017: READ THIS FIRST!

Re: Welcome to March 2017: READ THIS FIRST!

• I'm happy to volunteer for "Why My Pregnant Self is Crying" ... So happy, in fact, I could cry about it.

Since I'm already a teary mess, might as well make the best of it! 
    Me: 30, mild DOR
    Him: 31, totes fine.
    IUI #1: 5 follicles, cycle cancelled :-/
    IUI #2: 1 follicle, BFP, chemical
    IVF #1: 12 follicles, 9 eggs, 1 fresh 5dt and 4 on ice. BFP, beta #1: 326, beta #2: 841 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @theabels I'm here, lady! Was lurking for a couple of days, but intro'd myself this morning  :)
    Me: 30, mild DOR
    Him: 31, totes fine.
    IUI #1: 5 follicles, cycle cancelled :-/
    IUI #2: 1 follicle, BFP, chemical
    IVF #1: 12 follicles, 9 eggs, 1 fresh 5dt and 4 on ice. BFP, beta #1: 326, beta #2: 841 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Should we combine the weekend ticker changes? Weekends are just so slow around here, lol, it would give us more ladies to chat with! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm just checking to see if my ticker works :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Scarlett830  I can do the Moms of Multiples thread for now, if anything changes I'll pass it along
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ok can someone help me with the ticker... This is all I get 
  • jteraye88jteraye88 member
    edited July 2016
  • Mine doesn't work either @jteraye88  I can't figure it out :(
  • How did you get it to work?  I can't figure out which url to paste and where to paste it!  I've tried like 4 different ways.
  • BelcherEarsBelcherEars member
    edited July 2016
    @sgrant432  @jteraye88

To add a ticker to your signature, go to your signature settings. Above the signature box, you will see a line of tools (such as bold, italicize, emoticons, etc.). Click the far right tool that looks like </>. when you click that, it will change your signature to html format. If your signature is blank, you should see coding such as <p class="post-text-align-center"><br></p>  Paste your ticker's html code where I placed the red workding below and it should work. <p class="post-text-align-center"> POST HERE <br></p>

ETA:  You do not have to continue to post to check if changes to your signature have worked. You can simply look at previous posts you have made. Any changes to your signature will show up in previous posts. For example, the ticker I just added shows up on posts I made back in March. 

Me: 27 - DH: 33

Married: June 2011

TTC #1: January 2016

BFP #1: February 22nd 2016  MC w/ Misoprostol: March 21st 2016 -Blighted Ovum

BFP #2: July 6th 2016  EDD: March 15th 2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

M17 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Thanks for the help @BelcherEars!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• @SienaC ok how did you get those adorable elephants?! Which option was that? I want that one lol.
  • @Schumerator looks like you found it!  I love the sun with the elephants, adorable!

• @SienaC I realized right afterwords it was dumb of me to ask when I could just go investigate lol. The first time I made one I didn't realize that selection had so many more options! 
  • @Schumerator btw I just noticed that your signature says your EDD is 03/19/16 instead of 17!

• @SienaC hahaha oh man! Apparently I need all the help I can get ;) Thank you!
  • @BelcherEars thank you for the help.  It is still not working for me.  When I click on the </> it is blank and there is nothing for me to insert the ticker code between.  I don't consider myself to be computer illiterate, so I am completely dumbfounded why this isn't working for me!  I'm starting to think it's the work computer I'm on because even at the top right corner, none of the little icons are showing up.  I just have to hover my mouse over blank space to get the account options to show up to go in to change my signature settings!
  • sgrant432 said:
    @BelcherEars thank you for the help.  It is still not working for me.  When I click on the </> it is blank and there is nothing for me to insert the ticker code between.  I don't consider myself to be computer illiterate, so I am completely dumbfounded why this isn't working for me!  I'm starting to think it's the work computer I'm on because even at the top right corner, none of the little icons are showing up.  I just have to hover my mouse over blank space to get the account options to show up to go in to change my signature settings!
    Wait, do you mean there is no box or the box is blank still? If the latter:

Just paste the code exactly as TB gives it uni the blank signature box. You wont actually See any html code in the box to insert it into. Then click the <> again and you should see your ticker.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • If there is a need/want could we add a bfing check in? I would like to post one, maybe bi weekly?
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • I think that would be good, @AverageAsh! It seems like there are a lot of us still nursing our littles.
  • If there is a need/want could we add a bfing check in? I would like to post one, maybe bi weekly?
    Could we just use the stm check in? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Could we just use the stm check in? 
    Sure. Sounds good.
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • @BelcherEars where is the signature settings... Im on the app is it on the site
  • It's under your account options: preferences

• I have only been able to change signatures on the website. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have only been able to change signatures on the website. 
    Yeah I have honestly never attempted on the app... mobile bumping is not my friend lol 

• edited July 2016
    When do BMBs usually open? My EDD is April 1st, so i would like to be in both groups until I have an actual DD given by my doc next month... But it (edited to add, it being Apr 2017 board) still isn't open?  :|

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• catem07catem07 member
    edited July 2016
    @blackberry1006 I'm totally with you on this question! I'm due on April 3 (I think?) and don't know why the April 17 board isn't open yet. So for now I lurk here. This board was open by June 22, so you'd think April would be open by now, July 27.
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• The gif link won't work for me :( anyone want to give me a quick crash course?
  • Yes I did :(@Scarlett830
    Sometimes it's just the link itself that doesn't work once you stick it in the little piece of paper icon. Did you update the app? There was one available today on iPhone, not sure about android.
  • I will do that!!! Thanks @Scarlett830
  • @Scarlett830 Just wanted to let you know that khbear won't be with us any more :( if you want to remove her name from the FTM check in..
  • Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

I think the time limit for editing has passed, unfortunately.
  • BelcherEarsBelcherEars member
    edited July 2016
    nvm misread the comment. and now I'm stuck in a box. YAY

• edited July 2016
    yaeger07 said:
    @blackberry1006 I'm totally with you on this question! I'm due on April 3 (I think?) and don't know why the April 17 board isn't open yet. So for now I lurk here. This board was open by June 22, so you'd think April would be open by now, July 27.

Stuck in gray hell, but WOOOO our board is open @yaeger07!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers