May 2017 Moms

Introduction and EDD!

Re: Introduction and EDD!

• @RainyDays86 I recognize you from TTGP!! Excited for you to join us over here!! Congrats. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • RainyDays86RainyDays86 member
    edited September 2016
    @lnds32 I'm in the same boat - so much anxiety not knowing for so long if everything is ok!
    @ShadeofGreen816 Good to see you over here too!
  • @lnh we're due date buddies!! :)
  • Also in the October 15 group and shocked to find out another bambino is the way! Best of luck to you!
  • lnh-2lnh-2 member
    edited September 2016
  • Hello! I got my BFP today after work and EDD is May 25th. DH and I have a 13 month old who will be an amazing big sister. Team Green with our first and probably this time around too. 

Marissa and Michael 0626 

• @Acroskey5 - Your story is EXACTLY the same as mine! I have a 10 month old son (Nov. 2015), and I went off the pill because I didn't like the side effects. We were planning on "trying" on December as well, but apparently we conceived 2 weeks after my last pill! I was slightly creeped out when reading your intro...hahaha. Congrats!!
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Acroskey5Acroskey5 member
    edited September 2016
    @kayemjay2 Wow, that's crazy! Ours is a Nov 2015 baby boy as well. Congrats to you too!
  • Hello!  This will be #3 for me - excited!  EDD:  May 23 :smile:
  • Stopping in, hoping this will all work out.

4w4d today, EDD May 29 according to TB (OB has not given me one yet). I got a very faint BFP a week and a half ago (9/11) and a real, believable BFP 9/12. I have a 4.5 year old and we have been NTNP since she was born, so this BFP is a stunner. 

My beta last Thursday was 82 and it was over 2900 yesterday, so I'm feeling more ready to jump in.

I had a loss at 10+ weeks back in 2010 because I had a septate uterus. It was horrible and devastating, but I did have surgery to correct my uterus, and my pregnancy with DD that followed went well. My EDD for my m/c was May 2011 so I'm not so thrilled to be due in May again, but I suppose if that's my worst problem then I'm OK.

I was also a member of March 2012 if anyone else is from that era?
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Last depo shot was January of this year since we decided to start TTC. Chemical pregnancy in June at 5 weeks, BFP on 9/7. Currently 7 weeks 0 days with EDD of May 12th, 2017. This will be our first baby :blush: I had an OBGYN appointment this past Wednesday with a midwife I was recommended to, but I was not comfortable with her style or their office. That appointment did not include an ultrasound. I have an appointment with my normal OBGYN next Wednesday and that appointment WILL include an ultrasound. Very excited and glad to meet all the other May 2017 mommy's!
  • Hi ladies. I got my BFP on the 18th and had a blood test this week to confirm! Due around May 23rd, but unconfirmed as I haven’t yet met with the doc. I have a three-year-old and already this pregnancy feels different! It has truly prompted me to do some soul-searching in this past week. Thinking about Life, the Universe, and Everything… I’ve been watching these boards, too, and I’m really happy for those of you who’ve gotten your u/s already. Jealous! I have to wait a few more weeks, until mid-October. So, playing the waiting game for now… Best of luck to everyone!

• Unexpectedly here!  I'm 33 and this is baby #3.  I have an 8 year old son (will be 9 in November) and a 7 year old daughter.  EDD is 5/29.  But thanks to a being high risk and will have a scheduled c-section, Baby K will be here either May 8 or May 15. 
  • Shopaholic Shopaholic member
    edited September 2016
    Finally a memeber and excited to be posting! My husband and I are 30 years old. We have 3 sons and a daughter. Baby number 5 is expected May 19th. Can't wait to see what this "bean" brings to the mix.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you.  EDIT due to error
  • Hi @jessbruxanovaa welcome! I am a Sept 15 mom too! Congrats!