May 2017 Moms

Introduction and EDD!

Re: Introduction and EDD!

• Hello! 

I just got my BFP yesterday 9/11!! It would put me due 5/20 with my second baby! <3 My first is a rainbow baby and we had been trying for a while for number 2, so glad it finally worked. :)

BabyGaga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• also, my tickers are WAYYY outdated. LOL don't mind them. 

BabyGaga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Hey Everyone! So happy to be here! Got our first BFP on 9/7. Looks like I am due May 23rd with our 2nd. DH and I are both 30 and our DS just turned 1 on 8/31. I mostly just lurked on the Aug 16 board for DS, but am hoping to be more involved this time around. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello everyone! I just found out this past weekend that we're expecting baby #2 in May! I'm not certain of the due date, as I haven't had a real period since my son was born in Nov. 2015, but I've only been off the pill for about a month...so I'm guestimating the end of May? I'll find out in a few weeks! 

We're a little nervous to have 2 under 2, but mostly we're thrilled :) We had a loss the month before we conceived our son, so we're still a bit nervous. Wishing us all a healthy and happy 9 months!
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• @concreteangell  Hi!! and, Thanks!!!

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Hi! Found out on 8-30 but I was sure for a week before a BFP. (Vague hungry/nauseated feeling that is exactly how I felt a week after conceiving me first two) 
    I have two, DD is 3 and DS is 1. Both July babies, so we are happy to have a new birth month. 
    EDD is May 15
    Your sn looks familiar - J13?

Congrats on your new BFP!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• mdlorenz said:
    Hi! Found out on 8-30 but I was sure for a week before a BFP. (Vague hungry/nauseated feeling that is exactly how I felt a week after conceiving me first two) 
    I have two, DD is 3 and DS is 1. Both July babies, so we are happy to have a new birth month. 
    EDD is May 15

Yes! Hi! My first was July 29 '13. Congrats to you as well! Nice to "see" a familiar face :) 
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Hi ladies! I got my BFP last week, but my cycles have been irregular, so I won't have an official due date until my ultrasound next week. My OB thinks it will be around May 15th. 

TW- We had a loss in February at 8 weeks, so I am still tentative about getting excited for this pregnancy. It just doesn't quite seem yet.

A little about me...I'm 29, married for 5 years. We have a 2.5 year old DS and two big fur babies. I look forward to getting know everyone and hopefully getting to stay for a happy and healthy nine months!
  • *lurking from F17*

just wanted to say congrats to some former F17 ladies @CherryBananas and @NotAPlaya-JustCrushAlot !! 

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancies :) 
    Thank you!!!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Hello! 

i'm so excited to be able to post here! I finally got my bfp yesterday (i thought i was seeing things). I actually had to confirm with a bajillion tests just to be sure. So my due date would be around about 22 May. I'm 22 and my partner is 25 and we have a DD (Oct15). I'm also from Australia. 

Tw:
    I have had a few early losses before conceiving DD and in June we lost a little girl at 15 weeks. I am excited but also a little terrified for this pregnancy! Hoping for a much less stressful pregnancy (i had a large sch last time round).

Congratulations to everyone!
  • mdlorenz said:
    Hi! Found out on 8-30 but I was sure for a week before a BFP. (Vague hungry/nauseated feeling that is exactly how I felt a week after conceiving me first two) 
    EDD is May 15

Yes! Hi! My first was July 29 '13. Congrats to you as well! Nice to "see" a familiar face :) 
    Hi fellow July '13 mamas! I'm due in April. 
  • Hello everyone!

I've been hanging out on TTGP board for the past couple weeks but I'm moving on over here because I got my BFP! EDD is May 24th.  I already have a 2 year old DS who will now soon be a big brother!  I'm 33, DH will be 39 next month.  Currently I'm doing the stay at home mom thing but have a background in biomedical science/vet medicine.  I may try to get into teaching in those areas one day.  Currently in a small town in upstate NY without a lot of opportunities at the moment.  But being able to spend so much time with DS is great too.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi there!   I'll admit I have been lurking since our first VVFBFP Saturday morning, but after getting our numbers back from our second draw, the little bean is working away and had more than doubled in 24 hours.   

TW

This is is our second pregnancy, unfortunately I went into labor at 13 weeks last time and it was just way to early to even be close to viable. September 3 would have been our due date, so we planned a week away for that time.  

After 7months since our miscarriage,This is was our first month trying acupuncture, musinex and preseed, so it's hard to say what helped, but wherever it was I'm so grateful.  I'm 34 and DH just turned 37( on Saturday, so it was a great birthday celebration). We've been together for 10 years, and married for 2 years in less than a week! 

So happy to be joining all of you on this journey!
    Married since 9/2014
    TTC since 7/2015
    BFP 12/24/2015 Miscarriage 3/4/2015 at 14 weeks
    Baby Girl BFP 9/10/2016 EDD 5/23/17  

• Hi! Like PP, I'm moving over from the TTGP board after getting my BFP.  My EDD is May 22nd, one week after my two year anniversary! No children yet, but a fur baby we adopted in December.  I am 29, and my DH just turned 30 yesterday.  I'm currently a social worker, primarily doing child and adolescent therapy.  I live outside of Albany, NY.  Hard to believe I got a BFP... Almost doesn't feel real!
  • Hi all!

I'm Anna from Seattle.

This is my first pregnancy, I got a positive result on a digital test on 09/02, right before going to a friend's wedding. Naturally, no drinking followed that discovery. I think i'm in my 7th week now. This is all super new to me and exciting and terrifying at the same time. I just hope it all goes well and I get to stick around here till May. :)
  • @RedBreast35 omg girl I am so happy to see you here!!! I haven't really been on TTGP much either lately except to chime in on a few random drive-bys. I am so so excited for you!!
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • @jatwal128 right back atcha girl!!  I'm so glad you're here - this is going to be awesome  <3
  • So I'm sure my old ticker for my 3yo son will show up since I haven't even made a ticker yet.... but...

I'm so excited!   Another IVF baby (or babies) coming on May 24th.   Any other old moms out there?   42 years old here... . still feel young at heart.  GAH. 

Lets do this, ladies!

Mama - AKA "Separation Anxiety Counselor, Closet Monster Wrangler, and tired Fetal Incubator"

• @BumpAdmin Can we get this stuck to the top please?
    Me: 33 / DH: 35
    Married: Nov 2006
    DD: Sept 2010
    DS: June 2013
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • Hi everyone! I'm arriving a little late to the party, but I'd thought I would introduce myself. I'm already the mama of a 3 year old girl and an 18 month old little boy. I'm due sometime around May 27, but I'm guessing it's later than that. I have a super long cycle, so my due date always gets pushed back a week or so when I go to my initial ultrasound. 

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • *bump*

can we pretty please get this stickied @bumpAdmin @bumpTara @bumpCaitin ??
  • Hi ladies!  I introduced myself on the April BMB because I thought my EDD was 4/29 based on my LMP.  But I had my first ultrasound today and the doctor changed my date to 5/02.  It was wonderful to see the little heartbeat!  

My husband and I are both 34 and we have an almost three year old daughter.  I'm really looking forward to starting this whole journey again and getting to know everyone.
  • Hi @ShadeofGreen816! I'm so excited we're BMB buddies! 
  • @achays11 Me too!! I still feel like this isn't real and is some cruel joke. I have peed on literally 7 HPTs today, including a digital because I was losing my mind!! I've wanted this for so long but now that it's real, it's messing with my head!
  • @ShadeofGreen816 I know!! I'm going to buy some more tests after work, because I'm addicted to peeing on things. 
  • welcome @achays11 and @ShadeofGreen816 ! I got my BFP Wednesday, but didn't have the courage to post on the TTGP grad thread since I'd only been around posting for 2 weeks.  But it's nice to see you guys here :)

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies! I got my BFP on 9/5, EDD is 5/10. I'm 30 and dh is 31. This is my 2nd pregnancy after trying for about a year. We've got our fingers crossed for this one! 
  • @IvyMagic828 looks like you made the right choice.... I get it though! Should have probably thought again and decided not to. 
  • @ShadeofGreen816  - sent you a private message 

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ShadeofGreen816 I read it too... I'm sorry they weren't all the nicest to you. I'm happy for you  <3
  • Thanks ladies. I get it and can't know how I would feel in anyone else's shoes. I'm excited to get to know you ladies.