September 2016 Moms
Options

August Randoms!!!

Re: August Randoms!!!

• Options
    @KimmySchmidt Sure feels like it, but as far as I know I'm not in labor yet! :tongue: 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where is the bitchfest when I need it? My in laws are visiting (which means they hang around and do nothing to help but hold the baby) and they stay for hours on end. Holy crap, go back to your hotel people!!!! They think giving us gifts will somehow win our time and forgive their nosiness. Uhm no. Keep your money. Today our housekeeper is here and every room is a mess as she cleans. They don't get the hint and still want to come over. It's almost 1pm here and I'm still in my nightgown because Fin has been feeding all morning. DH is sometimes useless when it comes to setting boundaries. How do I tell him to tell them to chill the eff out and stay away? Btw this is day 3 of this, I'm not completely evil. 
  • Options
    Day SEVENTEEN at 4cm in case anybody is keeping track. Ugh.
    Are you kidding?? I think I'd be depressed. Hang in there!
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @mom2adoodle That would drive me INSANE! FX they back off!
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle no leave the money. Always leave the money. Mom needs a mani/pedi  B)
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle You are a far more patient woman than I, I would have called them out on not helping out by now, just a simple "hey I'm feeling pretty run down, MIL would you mind helping with the dishes/load of laundry/diaper changing while I have a shower?" Or even take the baby and go lie down for a nap, let DH know you want the house to yourselves for a whole maybe he can take them out? My MIL is really bad for this kind of thing too, dreading her coming to visit when the baby gets here; DH has no problem asking her to leave when we need quiet time, but she gets sooooo sensitive about stuff like that. She's still complaining that we won't let her stay with us... In a one bedroom suite. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle tell him exactly that. Honey, look at me, I'm in a nightgown at 1pm. The last thing I need is people just hanging around. We need some space, invite them over for lunch or an afternoon visit but I'm overwhelmed 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    @alyeena Agreed. There is nothing else on my mind except no longer being pregnant. I feel like a crazy person 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I've been super busy at work lately so I've had no daily bump time :(
  • Options
    Not having a baby here. Just just running out of data and have to make it to the 7th!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    So the FB group is a thing now?
  • Options
    @mamadomino this is me exactly
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @RG1 plus like at this point I'm just ready for the baby to come. Nothing is new anymore.

I try and contribute to what other people are saying but I got nothing lately
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
     I hit a switch yesterday where yep, would be totally ok with vacating my uterus now. Of course I want him to cook until he's done, etc etc. But lots of sympathy for you mamas ahead of me (still only 36+some number). It's going to be a long, baby-envy filled month...
  • Options
    I have been having two days of just discomfort and exhaustion. The bump has been achy and tight and my hips have been killing me. Yay to 4 more weeks!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    I'm just crabby and feel like I have nothing worthwhile to contribute.  
    This. So much this. Plus the FB.
    Me - 33  DH - 36
    DD 10/4/02
    DS due 9/28/16

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm just crabby and feel like I have nothing worthwhile to contribute.  
    Pretty much. Also, my doctor said he'd see me next week and I cried. (I'll be 38+2 on Friday which is when my daughter came.)
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have an appointment tomorrow. I'll be 38+4 with a 7lb9oz breech baby. I'm kind of hoping she will just schedule me for a csection and be done with this pregnancy thing. Although work would appreciate it if I wait until Monday since its closing weekend of the show and there aren't enough people to cover my and my husband's shifts 
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle --or, you could burst into ugly tears from being so overwhelmed and invaded like I did when my MIL was visiting after my LO was born. She went and got dinner, dropped it off, went to her hotel and then drove back home out of state the next morning without even saying goodbye. Hahaha. 
  • Options
    @mhilpisch10 the drive doesn't sound fun but at least it's a (hopefully) fun event!! I was supposed to go away for work this weekend at 36 weeks, for what would have been a 4 hour drive. I opted out just because I could. :) But for a wedding id probably still make the trip at this point!! 
  • Options
    @mhilpisch10 good luck momma. LO is sitting so high that I feel she'd be climbing into my throat by the end of the trip. Sitting is not a comfortable position these days... Nor is standing or lying down... Sigh
  • Options
    @mhilpisch10 Good luck with the drive and wedding! FX baby stays put and you have fun.

I have doctors appointment today. When I made the appointment, I figured that it was fine to go in the morning, and not have my husband watch my toddler, since the last few appointments have just been heartbeat and measuring. I forgot that today is group B strep test day. So the toddler will have to hang out while I get my junk swabbed. Good times.  :o
  • Options
    So the FB group is a thing now?
    Go check out the "FB Discussion Thread" to see who to message to get in! I know @yellowrose314 is an admin. Message her your email address if you want to join!
  • Options
    jhems776jhems776 member
    edited September 2016
    Cut- moved to September randoms as it is September, whoops.