May 2017 Moms

Introduction and EDD!

So you're going to have a May baby! Congrats on your BFP and welcome to the May 2017 BMB!

Please introduce yourself here in order to help keep the board clutter-free. Include your estimated due date, BFP date, and any other information about yourself that you'd like. 

**totally copied this from the April board, I take no credit, thank you to whoever wrote it ;)

Re: Introduction and EDD!

• Loading the player...
  • Hoping for a sticky baby for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So excited to meet you all! Anyone have a doctors appointment yet? Mine is scheduled for Sept 19th I think they are doing an ultrasound 
  • Mine is September 21 and will include an ultrasound. 
  • **possible tw ** not sure where to post this but woke up bleeding today, been crying all morning called the doctor she said we basically have to wait until Monday, that bleeding can happen blah blah. Said we could do hormone tests Monday if it continues. Not serious bleeding yet but I have a terrible feeling.
  • @QueenDaenerysT - so sorry you are going through that right now. It can definitely be normal. I had some very early bleeding with my first pregnancy and it stuck! So my fingers are crossed for you!
  • @QueenDaenerysT FX that this is just a little bleeding! It sucks not knowing :( 
  • FX that it's just implantation bleeding!
  • FX that the bleeding stops and baby sticks.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• @roper2617 I also tried for over a year and got pregnant this time after and HSG and 1 round of Clomid. I'm a little scared it could be twins lol
  • This will be my second, due May 6 (2 days before my birthday!) I have an 18 month old son who will be an awesome older bro. Married almost 4 years. We can't wait!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mia1116 Twins run naturally on both my mom and my dad's side, so I'm at an even greater chance of twins, apparently. I'm feeling the same way! 
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 26 DH: 28  
    TTC #1 since 06/2014
    BFP #1 09/23/15. MMC discovered 11/24/2015
    BFP #2 08/24/16 EDD 05/08/17

• Hi there everyone! 
    BFP: August 25th
    EDD: May 2nd
    baby #2

#1 DD Aug 2014 @39weeks via CS

#2 Due May 2,2017 hopeful VBAC

• @roper2617 we'll both be on twin watch! Besides taking Clomid, I'm 38 and chances of multiple increases with age.