September 2016 Moms

August Randoms!!!

Re: August Randoms!!!

• @seitzy3 - Glad to hear you guys are home :) 
    As far as soreness at the epidural site, yes, so much soreness. They tried 3 times to get mine in so that may have had something to do with it. But it was sore for a solid week unfortunately. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• So many babies today!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @AnnaS930 glad your day has turned around!!

I went swimming tonight and it kicked my ass. Definitely feeling this extra weight now!
  • Both kids are sick, so now I'm trying to hold this kid in. 
  • @fireflygirl12 love your maternity shots by the way! Sorry the kids are sick. I feel as though we've also been playing Russian roulette over here dodging diseases. Hope they're better soon!
  • @Megan324 I've definitely started feeling the omg I have to birth this thing! panic this week  and I've done it before. I just know how drastically different it can be from one time to the next and it's freaked me out! Just think, a month from now it'll be a distant memory ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Megan324 I am right there in the holy shit camp! Trust me, you are not alone in the way you are feeling. I'm pulling out all my books on newborn care and putting sleep above all else at the moment. 
  • @megan324 I'm joining you there but I'm definitely way more scared/worried about the actual labor and delivery part than the newborn care that follows. I've helped I. Three births, I'm no stranger to it but now that it is mine, I'm terrified 
  • Congrats @TheTamedShrew ! She's beautiful :) I was wondering when another birth announcement would pop up
    Wife to A; Mama to C (2009), N (2011), H (2014) & baby F due 09/16/16
  • Congrats @TheTamedShrew! She's adorable!
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Congrats @TheTamedShrew she looks perfect!!
  • Congratulations @TheTamedShrew!! Eden is so precious! Great job mama!!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Congrats @thetamedshrew! Welcome Eden. 
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations @TheTamedShrew Eden is beautiful! Way to go!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @TheTamedShrew Congratulations!!!! Adorable!!! 
  • Congrats @TheTamedShrew,  Eden is gorgeous and all your photos are beautiful!

@Megan324 and @diagonalley, I'm starting to panic about the labor part too despite having done it before as well. I'm not sure if it's making it better or worse, but I keep telling myself that it's going to happen whether I'm ready or not, so it doesn't matter too much if I think I can do it or not ;) 
  • @TheTamedShrew -- big congratulations! Eden is a sweetie!
  • @kosmo86 Happy you're coming home!!
  • frogdog06frogdog06 member
    edited August 2016
    @TheTamedShrew Eden is precious and I love, love her name! You look fabulous mama!! What a beautiful family. 

(Btw, kinda bummed DH didn't take any pics of us during L&D. He was too freaked out by the process and stayed by my head during the whole "ordeal." And then I fainted after giving birth. So the only family pics we have are the ones we took a week later during our newborn photog session..)
  • JennM205JennM205 member
    edited August 2016
    @kosmo86 Yay for going home!  Best of luck with the transition and continued recovery!!  :)

@seitzy3 Out and about already?  Props to you, Mama!  I'm happy to hear D is taking to being a Big Sister (again) so well.  I also have fears about my threenager so your story gives me some hope.  And hopefully C will come around soon for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @seitzy3 shoooooot. I need all those things you said. Except pads... But I do need breast pads. Shopping trip, here I come!

I have also totally procrastinated the back to school shopping and supply getting. My dad offered to take the two big littles out for supply shopping and to buy a new backpack... So I guess that just leaves me with shoes? I need to get my sh*t together.
    Wife to A; Mama to C (2009), N (2011), H (2014) & baby F due 09/16/16