2nd Trimester
Options

Sister stealing the show

2»

Re: Sister stealing the show

• Options
    Yes you are.. you should be happy for her, not be mad for "stealing the show""
  • Options
    Wow-  yea you are being completely self centered.  She doesn't have to plan her family aroud "you're moment"  YIKES

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1.5 and not potty trained? Damn. At 1.5, I was solving differential equations and drawing topographical maps of Western Europe! Catch up, kid!
    Type 1 Diabetic (high risk)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bumpadmin can you close this?

**** Formerly Snoflakes4eva****

• Options
    Just saying my sister is also pregnant, only 2 weeks behind me and I'm happy for her, my parents are just as excited for me as they are her, people get pregnant everyday honey you aren't special! 

And saying this my cousin was born the same day as me, who cares.
  • Options
    Ya know, my sister found out she was pregnant same time as me. She's due a week before. I was so excited for her! 
    3 weeks later she lost the baby. I feel horrible that she lost the baby, and i still have mine.. each baby is a blessing. Be happy for your sister.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Wow, I thought some of those special bridezilla's out there were crazy for being upset if a bride's maid dared to not put her life on hold and keep from getting pregnant for a year, or getting engaged herself... but this sort of takes the cake.

Asking someone to put their life on hold so you can be the center of attention for the next nine months is insane... and this post can not be real... I hope it's not real.