September 2016 Moms
Options

August Randoms!!!

Re: August Randoms!!!

• Options
    @Unwritten524 you and the twins will be in my thoughts tonight and tomorrow.  Can't wait to see those adorable squishes!!  Good luck mama!!!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 good luck!! We will be thinking and praying for you and the LOs!!
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 Try to get some sleep and good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you and your babes.
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    ajn092ajn092 member
    edited August 2016
    @UnwritteN12 good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it went and to see pics of the babies! 

ETA: @reesaXden she is absolutely gorgeous and love, love, love the name.

Thx bump for eating my post. 
    Me - 33  DH - 36
    DD 10/4/02
    DS due 9/28/16

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    frogdog06frogdog06 member
    edited August 2016
    OMG @reesaXden she is the epitome of perfection!! What a beautiful baby and I am loving her bow. So, so precious.

Good luck @UnwritteN12 !

Wheeee, more babies!
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 I hope you get some good rest tonight, and will be thinking of you and the babies. Can't wait to see them!

@reesaXden She is so beautiful! Love all that hair!

• Options
    @reesaXden--congratulations! Her hair is amazing! She has more than my two year old! ;)

and, @UnwritteN12--happy baby day tomorrow! So exciting! Hope you can get some rest tonight. 
  • Options
    Baby girl failed her NST today and so we had to do a BPP, which she passed with flying colors. But for some reason, the whole thing has sent me into a funk and I can't dig my way out. Twice weekly appointments and the pressure of passing these tests that I have no control over is just wearing me down, I think. I can't quite explain how I feel to DH, so I've just been totally withdrawn. Hoping I can shake it off tomorrow...but if I could just fast forward to our scheduled c-section on 9/7 right now, I think I would. 
  • Options
    Sending creepy internet hugs your way @Sporty1216
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    @reesaXden She's so beautiful! I love that headband too :)
    @UnwritteN12 Best of luck tomorrow, rest up tonight if you can (which I imagine will be hard with so much excitement/nervousness/fear), and keep us updated if you can! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck @unwritteN12. Can't wait to meet your babies!
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @RG1. My physical therapist was a life saver. Life. Saver. Make sure you go back and see her after you're 6 weeks post partum, she may be able to turn you into a different woman. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 Sending you good vibes and best wishes this morning! Cannot wait to hear all about your little boy and girl! :)
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    edited August 2016

@unwritten12 thinking of you! Very excited for your family :)

@RN1stBae Thank you - getting pregnant was a nightmare. Usually after sex I have to "pat dry" for a couple days instead of wiping after the bathroom because it is raw and hurts, so doing it every day for a week was so painful. My poor hubby

@jbscmama I'm glad you got entertainment from my story. I was like "hmmm should I post this? It's so weird" lol

@Sporty1216 sorry about all the appointments and stress :( like you said, you have no control over whether you pass or fail, so that's really difficult. I'm sorry you're in a funk. I wish you could fast forward time!

@KimmySchmidt Yes I'm hoping to keep going back to her. She is amazing. And if she could fix this pain, id be forever grateful. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Good luck today @UnwritteN12 I'm sure all three of you will do great!
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 it's baby day!!! :D I am so excitedfor you
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Happy baby day @UnwritteN12!!

We're headed to the dentist for the first time. Why oh why can I not drink wine right now??? Cruel and unusual punishment.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kosmo86 thank you for my wake up laugh. 

@diagonalley I too dreaded the dentist but thankfully due to the pregnancy they didn't use the evil ultrasonic drill during my cleaning.
  • Options
    @Thscary oh how i am envious of you...my poor husband has had to deal with me chainsawing the night away - breathe right strips or no...

@UnwritteN12 hopimg your cs went smoothly...looking forwards to pictures of the little ones!
  • Options
    Happy Baby Day!!!!!! Can't wait to see those sweet faces :)@UnwritteN12
  • Options
    Not that I want baby to come early but after finally making sense of my company's maternity leave policy, if baby could come Labor Day weekend, Friday night to Sunday, that would be great. (I'll be 38 weeks which is what I was when Reese was born happy and healthy.) It would give me a holiday to use towards the elimination period of my STD and that's eight more hours of PTO I can use when STD runs out. Ugh, stupid crappy maternity leave.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Baby Day @UnwritteN12 ! I am thinking of you and your family! <3
    Married: 3/21/15
    First time mom to a human but have been a puppy mamma for over 12 years :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @PSUBecky23 I hear ya. My husband doesn't get any PTO or paternal leave of any kind. I'm hoping this baby comes on a Thursday or Friday so we can utilize the weekend more. A Monday or Tuesday would stink. 
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    @UnwritteN12 hope everything is going well! Happy baby day! Good luck with those little squishes.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    frogdog06 said:

@diagonalley I too dreaded the dentist but thankfully due to the pregnancy they didn't use the evil ultrasonic drill during my cleaning.
    The appointment is for DS. It's his first time. He's had a rough go with doctors the past year so I'm hoping it's not too traumatizing for either of us. He almost always does better than I expect.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Anxiously awaiting our first twin baby pics @UnwritteN12

@kosmo86, I feel your pain. I've been unbelievably gassy and during a patient's delivery I absolutely let my team nurse think it was our patient and not me. I have zero control at this point. 

Many random is that I'm headed to my 38 week appt this am and am really really keeping fx that I've made change from last week. I kept waking up with real contractions last night it nothing consistent. It's amazing, I've had BH for weeks and then when the real ones come I'm all like, "oh yeah, THAT'S what it feels like!" You forget how much stronger the real thing is. 
  • Options
    frogdog06 said:

The appointment is for DS. It's his first time. He's had a rough go with doctors the past year so I'm hoping it's not too traumatizing for either of us. He almost always does better than I expect.

My rambunctious, independent, non-rule follower three year old has gone twice and done awesome. It helped that the hygienist was awesome and explained everything she was doing. Good luck!
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @SLou24 bahahaha speed waddle. Amazing. I feel like my deodorant is less effective these days

@UnwritteN12 happy baby day! Can't wait to see your newbs!
    Wife to A; Mama to C (2009), N (2011), H (2014) & baby F due 09/16/16
  • Options
    OBMommy said:
    Anxiously awaiting our first twin baby pics @UnwritteN12

@kosmo86, I feel your pain. I've been unbelievably gassy and during a patient's delivery I absolutely let my team nurse think it was our patient and not me. I have zero control at this point. 

Many random is that I'm headed to my 38 week appt this am and am really really keeping fx that I've made change from last week. I kept waking up with real contractions last night it nothing consistent. It's amazing, I've had BH for weeks and then when the real ones come I'm all like, "oh yeah, THAT'S what it feels like!" You forget how much stronger the real thing is
    This reminded me that I had a horrible calf cramp in my leg last night.  Could not move - screaming/crying - DH make it go away type of leg cramp.   It seriously left me with the worry that I'll be a screaming banshee during contractions/labor if I can't handle a leg cramp.   To be fair it was one of the worst, if not the worst one i've had, but at the same time, it left me in fear of how i'll handle contractions. :-/