September 2016 Moms

August Randoms!!!

Re: August Randoms!!!

• AnnaS930 said:
    @LakeR2014 - just did some googling, couldn't find what you're looking for either - darn.  Have you considered making a quick fleece tie-blanket, or getting baby something like this?

Buffalo Bills Infant Snuggle Bear Security Blanket  Royal Blue
    We got Emmett a little Teddy Bear with football stitches on his belly that says "Touchdown!" on his feet. Touchdown bear came to the hospital with us for when E was born and took all of his monthly pics with him as well to show Emmett growing :)  Might be an alternative.

@AnnaS930  We have the same thing!  LO's big cousins gave the baby a Bills bear when they found out we were expecting.  It's super cute!   We'll bring that to the hospital and use that for the monthly photos.   :)   I'm found and determined to find a sleeper...if not I'm bound and determined to make one!  (Maybe....) lol.
  • @LakeR2014 - there's the spirit!!  Having a craft to get done as you near the big day helps time go by quicker in my opinion.  NFL Fabric, especially fleece is usually easy to find..Fleece might be warm but if it's just a going home outfit it could be perfect for the Fall
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @reesaXden hang in the mama. You're doing great! 

@LakeR2014 have you looked at Etsy? I looked at some things on there and didn't see a Bills sleeper, but lots of cute onesies and hats! Plus, a lot of the shops will do custom orders so you could probably get a sleeper made or a shirt with exactly what you want.
  • @LakeR2014 I was at Target last night and saw some bills outfits. Don't remember the sizes though...but you could always get the outfit and then make a hat to go with it? Have you tried Laux? They've always got great stuff too. 

I found another Halloween onesie at target last night. I've got two now and pumpkin booties. Give me all the Halloweenie stuffs!
  • reesaXden said:
    I'm in love with the new shift dr (mine is on vacation)! She broke my water!! Should be speeding up now! 
    Aaaaah yaaaaaay!!!!!! So excited for you/us! 
  • @reesaXdan you are so strong and your body knows what to do! You can do this mama!! Thinking of you and baby girl!!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• RG1RG1 member
    @reesaxden Woot woot! Go new doctor! Shouldn't be long now!! The wait is almost over 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @reesaXden yay for doctors who actually want to help! Shouldn't be long now!

@UnwritteN12 I was hoping to check in with you today and see how you're doing! Tomorrow is a big day. Just make your H deal with the ILs and hopefully they'll be gone by the time you get home!
  • @reesaXden So glad things should be moving along now! Yay for the new, helpful doctor!

@UnwritteN12 I can't believe your babies will be here tomorrow! I hope you can avoid your ILs as much as possible!

• All the babies!!!! <3@UnwritteN12 I'm glad DH sounds like he's being a good buffer between you and the in laws. Can't wait to see your kiddos! 

@reesaXden go new doctor, about time someone helped things along. You are SO strong, hoping it's finally time soon so you can meet baby girl and REST!
  • More babies coming soon! So excited for you @UnwritteN12. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. Sorry about the inlaws. I definitely understand. I agree with @AnnaS930, sometimes screaming is the only way ;) Hopefully your DH can keep them out of your hair. 
  • Ahhhhh babies!!! @Unwritten524 I'm so excited to see your twins :):) 
    @reesaXden Thinking about you and your baby girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @reesaXden thinking of you!!

@UnwritteN12 I can't believe tomorrow is baby day!! Can we do a MOMs check in today?
    ***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

•  I am dreading today!!! I work from 7 to 6, am taking a CPR refresher class from 7 to 8,  then I finally get to drive the 45 minutes home before passing out.  I'm already exhausted!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• @mom2adoodle - did Fin's procedure go ok yesterday? did he (and you) handle it ok?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Babies are coming!!! Ahh! I'm so excited!!
  • @reesaXden Yay for the new dr! Thinking of you and hoping you have already met/get to meet baby soon!!

Pregnancy Ticker

July: Patriotic Fails

england independence day 4th of july july 4th
  • @reesaXden The end is near! Hang in there...hopefully it's not much longer now!
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I had to go back to a cardiologist this morning and they prescribed me a beta blocker for my barely irregular heartbeat... It lowers blood pressure and my blood pressure is already typically in the 100/60 range... Does that sound crazy to anyone else? I don't think I'm going to take it. I'll ask my OB. They also want me to wear a heart monitor for two more weeks. Exactly what I want to do in this heat. Bleh. 

On the bright side, new babies soon. Excited to see our first girl and first twins! 
  • Has it been a really long time since @SarahDarah333 has posted or am I losing it? I know she had internet problems a while ago maybe that's it? 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @Steephers123 - The Bump has her last active on 8/1, so over a week ago. Hope it's just some crappy internet stuff going on... Come back to us @SarahDarah333 !!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jas1982 I've had to deal with heart palpitations since I conceived this baby, it was my first sign that I was pregnant though I didn't know it at the time. All of the doctors I've seen have said while it's not a main pregnancy symptom it is fairly common in a lot if women. All of them however have said beta blockers should NOT be used during pregnancy except for in severe cases. I would definitely hold off on taking them until you speak to your OB.
  • @AnnaS930 thank you for looking at that, I always forget that info is there when I'm mobile! Not to even mention I need someone following behind me picking up my brain these days, for all that my pregnancy/mom brain is doing.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @AnnaS930 Any chance you can freeze daycare expenses and still keep your place there since E has been going there for so long? Or will he be attending daycare throughout maternity leave?
  • Sbrown721 said:
    @AnnaS930 Any chance you can freeze daycare expenses and still keep your place there since E has been going there for so long? Or will he be attending daycare throughout maternity leave?
    It's not something that we asked about since we always have to pay even if we take him out for a week of vacation, etc.  Also, he loves it there and we want him to keep his routine so his attendance will be spotty at first but will pick back up as maternity leave goes on, so definitely worth the expense for him to have an outlet and play with his buddies (and for me, no lie).

Last maternity leave didn't set us back too much, although we had no daycare cost and 1 less car payment (I think?), so I'm hoping we'll be able to work it all out, just seems daunting. We have a savings account we can dip into as needed, but I hate touching that money!! wahhh.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Reesaxden - can't wait to hear all about your little girl! You're doing great, and hooray for the new doc!!

@AnnaS930 - I made the same calculations - we'll be losing about $6,000 on my maternity leave. DH and I can swing it, but damn, it makes me feel pretty terrified! Especially when we aren't 100% certain how our household expenses will change once baby is here, and we'll have Christmas right around the corner (which is a huge gift giving ordeal with DH's family... usually costs us upward of a grand each year because they go all. out. - don't ask me about my feelings on this right now). I think I'm going to have to convince DH to give everyone framed pics of LO this year and that is it. 
  • @AnnaS930 I'm sure it will be good for him to be in daycare and maintain his routine. He'll be so excited to tell his friends about the new baby!