Coming home from hospital outfits - Page 2 — The Bump
November 2016 Moms

Coming home from hospital outfits

2»

Re: Coming home from hospital outfits

• fiscally3fiscally3 member
    edited August 2016
    im thinking this one. As the fourth boy, it's one of our few new outfits. Plus he'll always be the littlest brother (we're done after this one). We always bring a 3 month, two of mine have been over 9lbs, and 8lbs 5oz isn't exactly tiny either :)
    Muscatmommyof4Katemr1146
  • ash111916 said:
    If we come home on a Sunday, this is the only appropriate outfit for her to wear.

Any other day of the week and I'll probably dress her in the "Daddy's Girl" onesie that my sister made for our gender reveal (white, with gold glitter letters).
    I love this. We are Bills fans (booooo Dolphins!) but I get your vibe. If we take home a Sunday baby, I am considering the same thing. 
    Baby Boy #2
    Due Date 11/10/16
  • Loading the player...
  • I absolutely have to have that dolphins outfit. Omg that is amazing. I can never seem to find other dolphins fans!
  • eribeau said:
    I absolutely have to have that dolphins outfit. Omg that is amazing. I can never seem to find other dolphins fans!
    I wish I could tell you where it was purchased but it was a gift. My parents also still have Fins shirts that my sis and I wore as babies, so we can give her a new one each Sunday!
  • Since baby will be born during football season, it'll be a Steelers outfit! We have a few already, so I'm not sure which one it will be.
    ashleymercado88