July 2016 Moms
Options

Found a deal or know of free stuff? POST HERE!

Re: Found a deal or know of free stuff? POST HERE!

• Options
    If anyone needs to do some shopping, here's a Carters coupon for today and tomorrow

• Options
    Zulily has some great deals on Halo and Graco products right now. The Halo sale runs for about three more days, but the Graco one ends in less than 24 hours. I just stocked up on sleep sacks for when Samantha arrives.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Slight zombie thread, but zulily.com has a ton of Aden +Anais stuff up today. Ends 6/8. Happy shopping! 
  • Options
    Slight zombie thread, but zulily.com has a ton of Aden +Anais stuff up today. Ends 6/8. Happy shopping! 
    Jumping off this, Aden + Anais has basically the same items on sale on their own website and shipping is quicker than Zulily. I may or may not have gone swaddle crazy this week....
  • Options
    https://gleam.io/aL3bn-YLFgC4?l=https://babyli.st/oilo-favorites-baby-registry-giveaway?utm_source=dedicated&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=oilo%20giveaway 

Not a deal but got an email about this giveaway and all the prizes are super expensive fancy stuff I would never buy, but I'll take it for free
  • Options
    ladies: here is a link to some in store coupons (some online) from BRU. Free bottle & pacy too with any purchase of $20 or more!
    https://www.toysrus.com/graphics/media/trus/DP060116A_June_Base.pdf

jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just purchased an udder cover but the only way to get shipping refunded back to me was to share on Facebook (lame since I'm not on FB) regardless, I thought i'd still let you ladies in on this promocode...

jodi
    whitehall, pa

• Options
    Jodi1980 said:

I just purchased an udder cover but the only way to get shipping refunded back to me was to share on Facebook (lame since I'm not on FB) regardless, I thought i'd still let you ladies in on this promocode...

I did this too. I was disappointed in the quality for what they cost (without the promo code). Or maybe underwhelmed is a better word. I was just happy all I paid was shipping. 
  • Options
    I was also disappointed in the quality of the udder cover. However, the free besides shipping car seat canopy was great quality. I used it lots with DD who was a January baby. I'm not sure how much I will use it with a July baby though. 
  • Options
    @LDSJM123 ah damn, really?! That sucks....you would think for being in business for 21 years as they claim on their website they'd have better quality. Guess I'll have to be the judge....
    jodi
    whitehall, pa

• Options
    I guess for the $39.99 they are at regular cost (I think thats how much?) I was just expecting more than just a cute print, soft, fabric, and loop for my Neck. Maybe I'm just cheap ;)@Jodi1980
  • Options
    Gap has 40% off today only online. I didn't realize how cute their baby clothes were!
  • Options
    Super cute, @victoria98!! You can also shop their "outlet" online and u believe the same coupon codes work for the outlet too. 
  • Options
    Not a baby deal, but a great deal. Figured some new reading material would be good for all the nursing sessions that are about to start. I suppose I can't only binge watch Netflix ;) Upon checkout they offered me a year subscription of Rachael Ray for $5.99 too. So 2 magazine subscriptions, for $13.99. 

• Options
    Target is having a baby sale - free $25 giftcard when you spend $150. Pampers items are 10% off on cartwheel (buy two packages and you also get a $10 giftcard). You can double up on these things!!

Just wanted to pass along for all my fellow Target shoppers :)
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Options
    I was just at SAMs Club and they have 4 packs of Aden and Anais muslin swaddlers for $16.91!!! That's a great deal!
  • Options
    someone just posted in a facebook group I'm in that through Amazing Prime you can get 100 7th Generation diapers for $25.  I don't have Prime so not sure of any more details then that!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    megstervt said:
    someone just posted in a facebook group I'm in that through Amazing Prime you can get 100 7th Generation diapers for $25.  I don't have Prime so not sure of any more details then that!
    It is actually Prime Day!  So there are a lot of diapers, and baby stuff on extra sale :) 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love me some Prime Day! I've just started shopping, and the only thing I've added to my cart so far is Purell hand sanitizer.
  • Options
    Question about Prime day...do you have to keep putting in orders or does adding it to your cart and checking out at some point today "save" the deal for you? I saw some Tommee Tippee bottles on sale but the sale "expires" in 2 hours. I think I'd have about 20 orders if I really placed them all individually.
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    @sboston06 Yeah, that can be a downside of Amazon's "lightning deals". Once you place a lightning deal in your cart, you have 15 minutes to check out or the order will be cancelled.
  • Options
    @kendallandkate6714 glad to see I'm not the only mommy that loves PURELL!
  • Options
    Not really a deal, but does anybody know if Target has received their new registry bags? All the coupons in the old ones are expired, so I would imagine they have new ones now... thinking of swinging by a few different stores to pick them up. I know, I know. I'm a terrible person. :s
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Options
    Carseatcanopy.com has free canopys for world breastfeeding week with promo code WBW50 and sevenslings.com has a free sling or $40 off any purchase with promo code WBW40 !! You do have to pay for shipping and handling, though. 
  • Options
    Get a free pair of bamboobies nursing pads this week! Just have to pay 2.99 for shipping! 
    https://www.buybamboobies.com/products/freebies
  • Options
    TiffRox81TiffRox81 member
    edited November 2016
    Bringing this back because who can't use deals with new babies!

I just bought two super packs of Pampers from RiteAid online - $49 with tax! They're on sale for $29 a case, and have a special 30% off code. They're also offering a $10 Visa giftcard and free shipping! I even ran it through Ebates to get an additional 5% cash back.

ETA: It works out to $0.18 a diaper. I think that must be a decent deal?
  • Options
    Amazon deal today ladies! Pampers 124 count and size 5s for 14 bucks! Can't go wrong!

jodi
    whitehall, pa

• Options
    Jodi1980Jodi1980 member
    edited April 2017
    I was so excited abt this deal, I published twice  :blush:
    jodi
    whitehall, pa

• Options
    @Jodi1980 Wha?! No way, I'm going to look right now! Thanks for the heads up!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    I saw that!! We're just working on going into 4's but it probably is a good enough deal to buy anyway! 
  • Options
    Great price but I don't think we will ever use size 5. My three year old (32 lbs) still wears size 4 at night. She's potty trained during the day (since 20 months old) and almost at night. Just wanted to post this before people pay money for something you might not need. 
  • Options
    @holly142 yeah, L is still in 3s and on the small size at almost 9 months and only 17 lbs... so i wont be getting them anytime soon. Meanwhile my sister n laws dd is in size 6 and 2 and 1/2 but was the one who told me abt it....lol 
    jodi
    whitehall, pa

• Options
    Maybe Pampers run small? We've only used Seventh Generation, LUVS and Kirkland diapers. 
  • Options
    @holly142 That may be, sometimes we get Huggies and they are usually a lot roomier in the same size. 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    john5111john5111 member
    edited April 2017
    My 24 lber wears 4s already and 5s to bed.
  • Options
    @john5111 I may be doing that with L since his diapers tend to be the weight of a small child by morning :weary:
    jodi
    whitehall, pa

• Options
    LUVs today and tomorrow only $19.41 a box - free shipping - at Sam's Club. I've always considered myself a Pampers mom but I'm going to give these a try at that price! I bought 4's and you get 160 to a box.