August 2016 Moms
Options

#imtoopregnantforthat

13»

Re: #imtoopregnantforthat

• Options
    I am too pregnant to see any more special snowflake threads about inductions. 
    Wanders off to find this thread... :) 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• Options
    Im too pregnant to chase my 1 year old around all day and pick up her toys.
    Im too pregnant to do all filing at work bending up and down breaking my back
    Im too pregnant to run errands with a 1 year old in 107 degree heat
    Im too pregnant to to take care of my husband bless his heart after having knee surgery and being unable to do anything...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to still be doing in home daycare with 3 one year olds, 2 three year olds and 1 five year old. The one year olds are getting into everything, climbing, and putting stuff in their mouths constantly. It's hard to keep getting up and down to chase them and help them with everything. If we didn't need the money so bad I would go on maternity leave after this week. But, I really want all the alone time with my baby and DD I can get once baby is here. So I keep trucking thru my crazy days absolutely exhausted. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to reach the clothes at the bottom of the washer. #itstoohotforclothesanyway
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to be babysitting an 8 month old that is refusing naps all of the sudden and constantly wanting to be held/pulling on me constantly. I'm way too pregnant to be carrying her everywhere. Luckily DD is fairly independent and wants to walk everywhere or I would be losing it right about now. 

@cal031686 I don't know how you're still doing it with all of those kids. I feel drained with just my DD and one daycare kid. 
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to deal with incompetent coworkers!  I'm about to throat punch someone who has worked here 5 years and still can't make a decision without asking me what she should do! So over it!
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to deal with incompetent coworkers!  I'm about to throat punch someone who has worked here 5 years and still can't make a decision without asking me what she should do! So over it!
  • Options
    ShanRum3 said:
    I wanna "love it" this 100 times over. I have the same kind of situation going on at work. 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• Options
    I'm too pregnant for this heat and no AC in our house (I *work* from home while taking care of our 5 year old). I'm useless. 

I want to die and cry. 
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant for this heat and no AC in our house (I *work* from home while taking care of our 5 year old). I'm useless. 

I want to die and cry. 
    That is a complete nightmare! Hopefully this heat wave will pass soon
  • Options
    Im too pregnant to listen to 1 specific coworker tell me on a daily basis how big and miserable I look. One of these days I am not going to be able to hold myself back. Almost lost it today. 
  • Options
    @Katienu

Yes or I'll never be able to dress the baby in any NB clothing. He'll just be hanging around all hot in a diaper. <thumbs down to the diaper look>
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to be hauling my kids in to town at midnight to pick DH up from work. So ready for our car to be fixed. 
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant for DD to get up for the day at 4:15 am.  So sleep deprived right now.

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • Options
    Getting out of a vehicle, getting off the couch, walking 
  • Options
    Vacuuming!  Especially as I bend over every minute to move DS's toys out of the way.  My back might break
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant for DD to be a whiny mess all day. She's gotten pretty good at communicating her needs using the words she knows, she's only 1.5 so we are working on it. But today she keeps whining and fussing because she can't get a toy to work right or she wants her sippy cup. 
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to talk about deferred tax assets and their corresponding valuation allowances at work. My brain hasn't been working for months. Now is not the time to try and sharpen my accounting skills. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I'm too pregnant to come home to no power - which means no water, no ac, and no dinner - last night.

Called Green Mountain Power about a Tesla home battery today. We can put one in for $37 / mo added onto our power bill. Cheaper than an in home generator, and with a new baby is sounding like a damn good idea.

• Options
    Mfuller76 said:
    LWC1112 said:
    I'm too pregnant to talk about deferred tax assets and their corresponding valuation allowances at work. My brain hasn't been working for months. Now is not the time to try and sharpen my accounting skills. 
    I'm too pregnant to even read that first sentence and make any sense out of it. Thank goodness I don't have your job!
    I have my CPA (state of Texas still somehow thinks I'm qualified to maintain it), but my accounting knowledge is seriously shameful. This morning consisted of a lot of googling! My job doesn't require me to use my CPA license at all, but my old one did which is why I sat for the exam. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    charmedlifex3charmedlifex3 member
    edited July 2016
    @LWC1112 omg I feel your pain. I was trying to discuss specific corporate actions and cost basis ramifications with a CPA yesterday (at 4:30. Why did he wait to call me at 4:30 with a bunch of complicated crap?) and I felt like I was dragging the knowledge through sludge to get it to come to the surface. I went back today and read the follow up email I sent and was like "Sweet! I was coherent AND correct!"

• Options
    That sounds terrible @allisun85 Good job though! I'm pretty sure my boss could see my eyes glazing over as he was discussing it. Luckily I was able to google and process enough about it to explain it to our investment officer. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm too pregnant to be cleaning up cat puke...I'm also too pregnant to be cleaning it off the bottom of my foot when I forget it's there an hour later and step in it. I would like to thank karma for not picking it up, and pregnancy brain. 
  • Options
    Getting out of the tub. Soaking in a bath is just not worth it anymore. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@BrunetteBabe722 I did that with potato salad the other day. I dropped it, then I stepped in it while trying to figure out how to clean it up - then I couldn't reach my foot to clean my foot up. DH had to come save me.

• Options
    t218t218 member
    i'm too pregnant to have been playing putt putt with my coworkers in the heat at lunch.  It was fun, but now i'm too exhausted to finish the day.  Plus, picking up the balls, ugh!  Reaching something lower than "ground" level was a challenge!  (i came in second place!!  not bad for a super pregnant lady!)