August 2016 Moms
Options

#imtoopregnantforthat

Re: #imtoopregnantforthat

• Options
    @LWC1112  DH leaves for a work trip on Saturday and won't be back until Wednesday. Far too pregnant for it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @texasmama2014 ugh! Work travel this late is so lame. I really don't think I will go into labor (only going to be 36 weeks and a few days when he is gone), but I'm just so uncomfortable. And DD is WILD right now. Her school is not doing enough to tire her out during the day.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Was literally too pregnant to get Ziploc bags out of the bottom back corner of our pantry this morning.  I tried and nearly got stuck!  Had to call DH to dig them out, lol.

I'm also WAY too pregnant for DD to be up for two hours in the middle of the night screaming "I want Mommy" and refusing to let DH help her go back to sleep.  I'm just a tad concerned about how things will go when this baby arrives. :#

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to work anymore. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow. I wear compression socks everyday because I'm on my feet the whole time. They don't seem to make a difference anymore, the swelling is real. I dropped down to 8 hour shifts instead of 12s but I'm still worn out! I don't want to go out early because that would be less time home with LO .. I just don't know how I'm going to work full time for the next 3 weeks. My OB will induce at 39 weeks as long as you're dilated .. I really want to go naturally and when my body is ready. But induction is so tempting right now!
  • Options
    @jkershaw2013 I know how you feel! I'm 37 weeks and my OB will induce at 39 weeks too. DH is all for inducing so it will be easier schedule wise for his work, but I'm kind of nervous about inducing. But on the other hand, I am so done I don't even know how to word it. I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 2-3 weeks at work (especially with all the "You look miserable!!!"). I'm really hoping that it is just this week that is weighing on me so badly. 

• Options
    @jkershaw2013 and @alyssajrob22 I think the worst part about working right now is having to get ready. I am so over work clothes and shoes it isn't even funny. I would love to wear yoga pants and flip flops all day every day. I have skirts that I rotate because the thought of getting into pants right now is not appealing at all. It is hot, the are restricting, and hurt my stomach down low now. 
  • Options
    @jamiesc58 yes! Bending over to put socks and shoes on is the worst!!
  • Options
    JEMN said:
    Sekerambo said:

I'm too pregnant to get laundry out of the bottom of my washing machine.
    YES! I'm short to begin with but it is now impossible! 
    Yup!  I'm super tall so getting at all that way down low is a challenge no matter what, but now it's like the friggin Olympics lol.  I just have DH do it.
    DD  <3 6/15/2014
    Baby #2 due 8/11/2016

• Options
    @jamiesc58 yes! Bending over to put socks and shoes on is the worst!!
    Im impressed you're wearing socks and shoes. I wear my rainbows everywhere and I have since it got warm enough to wear flip flops. 
  • Options
    My sweet husband clipped my toenails for me last night and put my shoes on for me this morning! I swear it was like being a turtle on its back trying to do those things!
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to deal with the nurse on call line. I called with a pretty simple question about traveling (best friend's dad passed away back in my hometown) and ended with me starting to cry out of frustration and being transferred to my OB's nurse. All she had to say was, "If you travel that far from home, insurance will not cover you." Which is what my OB's office ended up telling me. Instead she acted as if I didn't know when I should go to the hospital if I am in labor and in general being rude. 
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to be doing daycare drop off for my kids.  Getting both of them down to the stairs to my youngest ones classroom with two backpacks is nuts.  I had to carry him through a tantrum the other day with 2 backpacks and I almost fell and twisted my ankle.  Once he's dropped off, I have to take my daughter up 2 flights of stairs to her classroom.  Then back down to my car and off to work.  

• Options
    @thisisnumber3 school drop off and pick up is something I dread every day. I only have one, but all the stuff and just how hot it is makes it exhausting. She almost always tries to run to the playground at pick up too, so i'm typically chasing after her yelling "it's too hot!!" So stressful!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Shopping for greeting cards. I just had to buy a birthday card for my Dad and of course I kept getting all choked up at every cute or sappy card. This has also happened at Father's Day, Mother's Day, and my mom's birthday. It's embarrassing. 
  • Options
    Putting on panties is like the workout of a lifetime. I don't have time for that! Since when does it take me a legitimate minute to balance and get my legs through lol
    YES!
  • Options
    My sons stomach flu. Ugh! Just when I think it's over, it hits again.8 days now! Finally broke down and took him to the doc today. Only to be told to keep pushing fluids until it passes. Over it!
  • Options
    @lotsofsunshine I am sorry for you and your son.  :( Our 15 month old just had strep. Nobody else in the house is sick at all and she doesn't go to daycare yet. I have no idea how she got it but it sucks! She was puking along with it. It is no fun when your kiddos are sick. 
  • Options
    @jamiesc58 That sounds terrible! I'm so sorry to hear that. DS is finally on the mend... We think. Hope your little one continues to feel better. Having sick kiddos is the worst!
  • Options
    Im too pregnant to have to deal with my MIL. She makes me feel very possesive and everything she is doing/saying right now is putting me on edge. 
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to even get INTO bed. Pulled a muscle in my groin the other night. Ouch. 
  • Options
    I am too pregnant to sit at a restaurant booth. Too pregnant to sit for two hours with my feet down. Too pregnant to play with my dogs who like to climb on me. Too pregnant to pick up all the stuff I fumble and drop. Too pregnant to concentrate on writing my dissertation. 
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant to deal with people. I hung up on a nurse tonight because she couldn't get an order to work and we don't put orders in down here in the lab. We are in fact not allowed to.

I told her to call another patient floor for help or ask a co-worker and she kept insisting I tell her what to click even after I said we don't have the same computer system in the lab. I finally just hung up because I'm crabby and exhausted. 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• Options
    Apparently I'm too pregnant to sleep decently 2 nights in a row. It's been an on off thing for the last week or so. I hate when insomnia on Sunday nights, makes for the most awful case of the Mondays.
  • Options
    Thanks @lotsofsunshine...she took her last round of antibiotics on Saturday. Which also happened to be the day I had to take our 11 year old dd in because she caught strep. Now I am watching our ds for symptoms. At least they are all getting this before school starts up again.
  • Options
    @jamiesc58 hopefully your DS doesn't catch it as well! I seem to catch everything DD catches so hopefully you don't get it either! 
  • Options
    I'm too pregnant for school clothes shopping. Walking around for 2 hours yesterday while DS picked out all his clothes and shoes just about killed me. I'm so swollen today! 
  • Options
    We had a wedding Saturday night and I stayed until the very end (12:45). That is probably the latest I've been up since NYE. I seriously felt like I had a pregnant woman hangover all day yesterday and today my stomach has just been off. WAY too pregnant to be staying out and about (in heels) that late. DH kept saying "oh it is ending any minute, let's just stay." 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @LWC1112  That sounds like a special kind of hell.
    so true.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm too pregnant to be leaning over the tub to help my 6 year old get a bath! He needs to start doing more of it on his own with just my supervision, or Daddy is going to have to take over!
  • Options
    @ShanRum3 DH took over bath time in our house a long time ago lol! But he works 2nd shift for half the month so I'm stuck doing it then. 
  • Options
    I'm now too pregnant to read DD bedtime books without getting winded. Wtf!
    Haha I have this problem too! It's kind of ridiculous!