July 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 7/4

Re: Weekly Randoms 7/4

• Options
    MIL is here to stay until baby is born.  Its only day 3 and im already getting annoyed.  Please help me God. 
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug Thank
    goodness you and baby are okay!! Congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug I'm glad to have read your story and even happier to hear once again that you guys are doing well. I hope DH is concerned about his own mental health and processing as well. I'm also glad you guys were in a hospital equipped to deal with such an emergency! So many things lined up to give you this second chance at life. Truly amazing. Huge hugs to you all!!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug I am so thankful you were able to share your birth story with us. I can't even begin to imagine how scary your situation must have been for all involved. Hugs to you & your family!
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug you were not kidding!! Definitely thoughts and prayers for you and your family. And I'm glad you're going to therapy.
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug I am so happy everything turned out well for you, your husband, and little Alex. Hopefully the worst is behind you now, and you can all heal together. Big, creepy Internet hugs. 
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug thank you so much for sharing your birth story! You are so brave! Hugs to you and Alex!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug so glad you both are okay! Hope everything from here on out is positive! You are so strong! Hugs!
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    @becausebabyiamapug congrats and good to hear you and baby are doing ok! That sounds so frightening. You are brave!
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug So thankful you and baby are okay! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug  you are amazing and strong and Alex is blessed to have such a mother! All the good wishes for a smoother path forward!  
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug What a scary situation! So thankful you and baby Alex are okay! Congratulations on the birth of your LO!!

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug I am so glad to hear that you and Alex are doing well. I can't imagine how scary the whole thing was. Hugs to you and your family!
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug So scary! Im glad you and baby are okay! Sending tons of hugs and good thoughts. 
  • Options
    @megstervt I was thinking about that today! I say yes. The other thread touched on it here and there but wasn't cohesive. It would be good for questions tips and advice. It could also be a general "feeding baby" thread?
  • Options
    megstervt said:
    Do you guys think it would be helpful to start a separate breastfeeding support thread?  I've noticed it's a big topic in the BTDT thread, but I think it would be helpful to have it in 1 place.  Especially for moms like me due later in the month to reference in a few weeks. Thoughts?
    Yes please! 
  • Options
    @megstervt I was thinking about that today! I say yes. The other thread touched on it here and there but wasn't cohesive. It would be good for questions tips and advice. It could also be a general "feeding baby" thread?

Ya, I'm good with whatever the community thinks...if it makes most sense for one general "feeding baby" thread or separating into breastfeeding, pumping and bottle feeding.  Though lots of issues may overlap and many families will likely use a combo so 1 cohesive thread could be best.  Whatever the group thinks!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Do you think having a B/F and or pumping and a F/F thread would be too much? I was thinking for ease of reference and searching 2 might be easier? 
  • Options
    Maybe to start just a feeding thread as lots of moms are still trying or having to mix ways at the beginning and then branching off into new threads towards the end of the month? Just so that those of us still waiting can still see the other more pregnancy related threads as well? Just a thought 
  • Options
    I think @Backbypopulardemand makes a good point. Everyone starts sort of at the same spot of figuring out what works best, we can always branch out to separate threads as we see what sort of support is needed. 
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug Thank you so much for sharing your story. It is amazing how well you and Alex are doing, and great to hear you are looking into further care for your husband and self. 
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug congrats on the birth of Alex! I'm glad you guys are doing well after that incredible birth story!!
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    Congratulations @danjoly!!
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    @backbypopulardemand great point!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    I don't know how accurate this data still is but I found it helpful now that baby is coming "any day now" and I know many of you are in the same situation. 
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    Feeding thread created.   I'm happy to edit the OP with any additional info you guys think is important!
  • Options
    Congratulations @danjoly! He's such a cutie!
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug Thank you so much for sharing your birth story and pregnancy with us.  You are an incredible, strong person!  Congrats to you and your family on Alex!
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug congratulations, and I'm so glad you and Alex are ok! Hopes and prayers for a quiet recovery!
  • Options
    Thank you all for your kind words :) 

Congrats @PootsDragon, @LadyFleck, @Eko14 and @danjoly.  And Congratulations to @BecauseBabyIamAPug SO scary but I am so glad that everything turned out ok.  
    Anniversary: 10/10/09
    DS: 11/21/14
    DD: 7/5/16

• Options
    setoshsetosh member
    Congrats to @pootsdragon! That birth experience sounds so nice. I hope to have half your luck!
  • Options
    Congratulations @PootsDragon , @Eko14 , and @danjoly !
  • Options
    Congratulations @PootsDragon!
  • Options
    Congrats @PootsDragon!!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    Congrats @PootsDragon !! 
  • Options