February 2017 Moms

US AWs!

Re: US AWs!

• Loading the player...
  • kelnhonkkelnhonk member
    edited July 2016
    I love seeing these.  I can't believe ours is tomorrow.. Maybe I'll go to bed now so I can wake up and go to the doctor!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    I'm so jealous seeing this... It's my own fault... But I've chosen to wait till August 1st (once my new insurance kicks in) to get an ultrasound.  Don't want to deal with two different bills and insurances. I kinda regret it cuz I'll be waiting so long for that beautiful assurance that all is okay and to verify dates!  Congrats all you mamas!!
  • kjd291 said:
    I'm so jealous seeing this... It's my own fault... But I've chosen to wait till August 1st (once my new insurance kicks in) to get an ultrasound.  Don't want to deal with two different bills and insurances. I kinda regret it cuz I'll be waiting so long for that beautiful assurance that all is okay and to verify dates!  Congrats all you mamas!!
    Me too! I had already scheduled a yearly for August 1st and was just going to change it to a prenatal appointment, but when they offered July 19th I jumped on it. It feels like it's so far away still. I love seeing all of the ultrasound pictures. I am ready for some reassurance though. 
  • Mine is tomorrow too! I feel like I have been anticipating this day for SO long when in reality it's just been a month. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! 
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    @jstringfellow19 makes sense to bump it up! Glad you were able to.   Waiting is so hard!! 
  • Today is our day @mporath041815 !  Good luck, I can't wait to hear how yours goes.  Only 1 more hour of waiting for me?! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats to all! I am hoping I will get a nice one tomorrow at my check up to post :)