February 2017 Moms
Options

US AWs!

Re: US AWs!

• Options
    Sorry, ticker is acting up. Please ignore the weird thread under my post lol
  • Options
    dbeepsdbeeps member
    Just had our first US. There are 2 yolk sacs but only 1 has a fetal pole which measures 6 weeks 2 days which is a week less than what I thought. No indication of a heartbeat in either. I'm conflicted but hopefully at least one is viable. I'm scared and confused! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SweetTSweetT member
    dbeeps said:
    Just had our first US. There are 2 yolk sacs but only 1 has a fetal pole which measures 6 weeks 2 days which is a week less than what I thought. No indication of a heartbeat in either. I'm conflicted but hopefully at least one is viable. I'm scared and confused! 
    Thinking positive thoughts for you! When do you get another ultrasound? 
  • Options
    dbeepsdbeeps member
    I have to wait for my Dr to receive the results because I go to a separate office for my US and then we will see what the next steps are.
  • Options
    @dbeeps, I hope you get good news soon.   The waiting haso to be the hardest part. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @terlyn1992 wow!! Triplets, that must be exciting. I have no words of wisdom to share but congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @terlyn1992 did you do fertility treatments because holy crap
  • Options
    @terlyn1992 Wow!  I have twins, and the Multiples Board used to be a great resource.  I know quite a few triplet mamas.   Take it easy, do what your doctor says and stay hydrated!  
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Here's my beautiful bundle, first scan @ 8 weeks!!!! Heart beat was strong :)
  • Options
    @BlondePeanut you might want to edit your photo to remove your personal info! Stranger danger.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    Good catch @WinchesterGirl
    Thank you!
  • Options
    The answer is no I didn't prepare for triplets and i know nothing about fertility treatments so im too scared to take them but I seem to be really fertile is what my doctors say lol perrasucia
  • Options
    Tomorrow I should have a sweet picture to share! I am so excited! For an u/s at 11&4 is it abdominal or t/v?

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I was 11w6d at my last appt and they did an abdominal u/s.