US AWs! - Page 6 — The Bump
February 2017 Moms

US AWs!

12346»

Re: US AWs!

• @MrsLittleMac what are those bubbles in the background? 

• One is a hand, the others are sections of umbilical cord :)
  • One is a hand, the others are sections of umbilical cord :)
    Ohhh neat! Thank you!!

mrslittlemac
  • Awww! @MLRocha The baby's sucking it's thumb!

MLRocha
  • @grapeskittles4lyfe I had no idea that was called a Greek foot! Me and DS have that like my great grandma(who's parents were Greek immigrants)! Is your so Greek?

grapeskittles4lyfe
  • @grapeskittles4lyfe I had no idea that was called a Greek foot! Me and DS have that like my great grandma(who's parents were Greek immigrants)! Is your so Greek?
    Nope, he's as German as they come. Wikipedia says:

"It was an idealized form in Greek sculpture, and this persisted as an aesthetic standard through Roman and Renaissance periods"

The bug is getting promoted to older sibling!

becbec28kswiger06
    Nope, he's as German as they come. Wikipedia says:

"It was an idealized form in Greek sculpture, and this persisted as an aesthetic standard through Roman and Renaissance periods"

Haha interesting! I figured it was probably more of a coincidence than actual genealogy but interesting to know that 

grapeskittles4lyfe
  • This is at 24W5D... She has her foot in her forehead and her hands in her mouth but it was still so exciting to see her! 
    BlondePeanutFromAstaraelkswiger06
  • This was the first ultrasound I had at 20+ 6 as I didn't find out until I was about 17 weeks! 
    FromAstaraelkswiger06
12346»