February 2017 Moms

US AWs!

Re: US AWs!

• @Babymakes5! I'm happy you got to see the baby and heartbeat. I'm still thinking of you and hoping all is well :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Today, 6&0. I saw a baby , a heartbeat, and a yolk sac... and then the tech told me its measuring 4 weeks. So im back to panic.
    Keep us posted! Praying for you. And the tech must have been mistaken bc you would not see those things at 4 weeks! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jgallegosI'd totally run with the mother of dragons thing
  • Love seeing these u/s picks! Exactly one week until mine now, it feels like forever since I scheduled it!
  • Also...a question for STM+ moms. My husband cannot come to my follow up ultrasound because he will be out of town on business. My parents will be leaving on vacation that day, too. 

Any tips for managing a toddler while I am in the stirrups?
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @angeltennis3 I've never had that specific situation but I have had other times that I had a toddler with me and I wasn't able to actually be hands on. Like hair appointments or regular family Dr visits. I always took a clean mess free snack they could handle on their own and a favorite toy or two. My kids loves books, but their favorite was the magna doodle. They would draw me pictures or I would tell them something to draw and they would eagerly try it. Once they actually start the ultra sound your tot most likely will love seeing what's going on. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • L JaneL Jane member
    Also...a question for STM+ moms. My husband cannot come to my follow up ultrasound because he will be out of town on business. My parents will be leaving on vacation that day, too. 

Any tips for managing a toddler while I am in the stirrups?
    I have 3 kids I have to take to appointments sometimes. Electronics, specifically the iPad, are my best bet!! Sometimes they are little angels, sometimes not so much. Haha. Snacks also help!!
  • @angeltennis3 I had to bring DS a couple times for follicle checks and he isn't the type to sit and watch and iPad so he sat with me on the table and we talked him through what was going on. He held my hand and pet my face at points he could tell it kinda hurt. It was pretty sweet honestly. 
  • ckis-2ckis-2 member
    @br00kstar We must be neighbors based on your ultrasound location :)
  • @emilypanthel Were you tracking ovulation?  You may have just O'd late causing the discrepancy.

• @silvercamaro77, yes we used AI to get pregnant so I was temping and using OPKs