June 2016 Moms
Options

Silly and fun game

13»

Re: Silly and fun game

• Options
    Due the 4th but I think I'm gonna go until the 14th. My birthday! And 10 days "late"  

Stuck in the box.

So wrong, he came on the 9th. 
  • Options
    Due the 4th but I think I'm gonna go until the 14th. My birthday! And 10 days "late"  

Stuck in the box.

Bet your glad he didn't go the 5 extra days : )
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    annaf2011 said:
    I was due yesterday. My guess was 6/7, so I could still be right, but I'd be happy for him to arrive any day now. I was so sure that he was not going to be early, so at least I can say I was right about that :)
    Baby boy did not arrive until 6/11. My hunch was that he would be late, but I was not prepared for him to be quite that late!
  • Options
    Tawny87 said:

Stuck in the box.

Bet your glad he didn't go the 5 extra days : )

Dear lord yes.  Not so much to keep my birthday to myself but he was already a big boy.
  • Options
    I'm due June 18th, guessing June 4th. June 4th is my first official day of maternity leave and I have a feeling I won't get my 2 weeks to prepare at home before baby gets here!
    Got induced at 40+5 :D I was also positive it was a boy... Oops!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Did anyone else have a very early dating scan? I'm wondering how accurate those end up being (since they say they are supposed to be more reliable). I had one early that put me at 5+6 (+/-4 days) which is why I'm thinking mine will either come right around my due date or just after (negating any other circumstances like preterm labor or GD causing any issues).
    Was due June 22nd but a small placenta resulted in early induction and I had her at 38+2