June 2016 Moms

Silly and fun game

Obviously no one knows or can determine the date their baby will be born, except scheduled c section Mom's. I thought it might be fun to guess the day our babies will be born.

Re: Silly and fun game

• My guess is 6/1, due 6/6.
  • My family thinks he will be born on Father's Day (June 19th). Lol. I'm due June 21st. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My guess is May 27th, I'm due June 3rd and my last LO came 5 days early so I thinking this LO might try to beat her brother! 
  • 6/6 is my oldest birthday! 
  • Due date of 6/5. I'm guessing sometime late May (may 28th, specifically). June 6th is my parents' anniversary, and while it would be cool to have her on their anniversary, I'm hoping she comes early.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hear that. Funnily enough two dates keep coming to me 5/27 and 6/1. If I make it to mid May I will be delighted after having 33 weekers last pregnancy.
  • My due date is 6/2, c-section scheduled for 6/1, but since my first son was a full week early, I almost expect this one to be similar, I'm guessing 5/25 or so. I would love for him to wait for 6/1 though, just works better for all sorts of timing/planning...lol!
  • Due June 22nd, thinking June 10th. DS was 8 days early so fingers crossed lol. However my sister wants me to wait til the 26 that's my nieces birthday. So taking all bets...
  • I'm due June 17th but I feel like it's going to be more like 6/7 (which would be cool because that's my parents' 40th anniversary).
    BabyFruit Ticker

• n my family we have this odd way of being born on eachother's birthdays or other important dates etc. Many of us including me share birthdays. So my brother's birthday is 6/3 and I just have this feeling she will come then or on our anniversary 6/11. Due date is 6/15.
  • I'm due 6/6, My guess is she'll be here May 21st. DH & his brother were both born at 37 weeks and IDK why this date comes popping up in mine & DH's head. 
    Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am due 6/11, but I am thinking around 5/30 or 6/1 for a due date. With all of the pressure and sfress atvwork I would be suprised if she stated in there until my due date. Plus many people on my team have a betting pool going on when I am going to have this baby also. And so far no one is betting for a June birth.
  • I'm due June 18th, guessing June 4th. June 4th is my first official day of maternity leave and I have a feeling I won't get my 2 weeks to prepare at home before baby gets here!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • I'm due June 21, but baby is still breech. I'm betting baby isn't going to turn (DD was a Csection because she was breech and everything about this pregnancy feels identical to my first, including positioning). If still breech, it'll be a Csection around 38 weeks. So I'm guessing a June 9 Csection for my stubborn breech baby. 
    Fingers are crossed that baby turns soon, in which case I have a feeling I'll deliver on June 20, which is DD 3rd birthday. Because of course I'll have two with the same birthdate. 
  • I think it's funny as well that most people think they are going early. I have a feeling mine will come late. Even as I count down the weeks I think in my head "and then some" because I'm pretty sure baby is happy as a lark in there. So if I am able to wait until I naturally start labor, I have a feeling it will be after my EDD on 6/22.
  • I'm a FTM & also laughed a bit at so many early guesses. I'm due 6/25 & though I would love for him to come a bit earlier than that, I have a feeling that's not the case. Maybe he'll surprise us all & come right on time! ;) I love punctuality, haha! 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • Due the 4th but I think I'm gonna go until the 14th. My birthday! And 10 days "late"  
  • Oh, I remember when I was sure I was going to have DD1 early. I wasn't going to be like the {enter crazy high percentage} of FTMs that go past 40 weeks because I'm a punctual person... HA!

And then I had to be induced at 40+6. I'm convinced she would have stayed in there another week or two if I hadn't been induced.

This time I really am having DD2 early, though. Due 6/8, scheduled RCS on 6/1. I highly doubt I go any earlier, but my kids don't like to go according to my plans. 5/24 is my anniversary, so that would be a fun gift!

• FTM due 6/1, but I'm guessing 6/7. My hunch all along has been somewhere between 6/6-6/8 (based on nothing), so I think I will be in shock if this baby comes early.
  • STM due June 8th/9th but guessing given my history and risk factors that it'll be late May. I would like to hold out until May 31. I would be happy to soundly beat my record of 35w4d but no one is expecting me to go 40+.
    TTC#1 since May 2011

BFP #1 June 2011 m/c@6wks

BFP #2 December 2011, EDD 8/21/12, born 7/21/12 at 35w4d

BFP #3 October 6, 2015. WHAT???

• Due June 7th so my guess is the same because my first baby came right on time as well. Would love to go a bit early but based on family history I would be less surprised if he arrived late to his own party (like mother like son ;))
  • I have a feeling I'm going to go way late.  My due day is 6/19 but I think I'll be having a July baby 7/01 (which would be cute since H and I were both engaged and married in July).  BUT I think I will want her out before then. 
  • Due June 16th, but that's based on my LMP that my OB didn't want to move, even when the ultrasounds always came back small. So, with that, I bet he'll make his arrival probably sometime between the 20th and 23rd, maybe June 22nd.
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • I'm due 6/6, doc is guessing induction around 38 weeks, which would be 5/23. 
  • I'm due 6/24... my doc won't let me go passed 6/30 without induction... I'm guessing 6/26 though my sister had her first 4 days early so you never know! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Yeah I know they will schedule a section or induce me by 41 weeks at the very latest so I know for sure he will be out by the 13th.
  • I'm due June 28, I think July 5th. Due to the fact I'm always late for appointments ;) haha. 
  • Due 6/1 but 6/9 has been stuck in my head. We will see :) he's been stubborn so I won't be surprised. 
  • This is fun!
    due June 24. 
    I think baby is going to be early - the 20th? 
    :) 
  • Did anyone else have a very early dating scan? I'm wondering how accurate those end up being (since they say they are supposed to be more reliable). I had one early that put me at 5+6 (+/-4 days) which is why I'm thinking mine will either come right around my due date or just after (negating any other circumstances like preterm labor or GD causing any issues).
  • Did anyone else have a very early dating scan? I'm wondering how accurate those end up being (since they say they are supposed to be more reliable). I had one early that put me at 5+6 (+/-4 days) which is why I'm thinking mine will either come right around my due date or just after (negating any other circumstances like preterm labor or GD causing any issues).
    I had one at 7+4 that put me at 7+3, so they didn't change my due date.  I also know when I ovulated and used that to give them a date for my LMP so my guess is that why it was so close.  We'll know in the next 2 or so months whether that has anything to do with it. 
  • Due date 6/25 my guess is 6/14 because of wishful thinking and d/t my OCD over numbers. H guesses July 1st because then he would get a few extra days off since the holiday...also his birthday is July 4th and he just wants to share his month. My honest guess without my OCD is July
    I had early dating scans with my first two (this one as well) and I'd say my dates were pretty accurate. DS1 came at 40+4 and DS2 came at 40+2. 

My guess for this little girl is 6/15, I'm due 6/12. 

• I'm due 6/16 and I'm thinking she's going to make me go the long haul and wait until 6/30. Unless she's a brat and comes on my anniversary so I always have a birthday party instead AND can't go to the Bob Dylan concert I have tickets to on 6/13.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • EDD is 06/06 and I'm hoping for basically any day except for that one...which means she will probably come then.

I'm stopping progesterone injections May 14th so it's possible she could come early. Based on that my guess is 06/01 but I'm also really impatient and she already really likes messing with me so I wouldn't be surprised if she stays in there until my doctor induces on 06/13.

• Surprisingly, a lot of FTMs actually have their kids early, for a variety of reasons, so it's not that insane that some of us think we will deliver early. I know a lot of ladies who were NOT induced and had their first ones early. While yeah, a whole 3+ weeks is a little nuts, I don't see any harm in guessing up to a week. 

For me, even my dr said it's a strong possibility she will come at the tail end of May. Now, he could have been just saying that because I was under attack from tiny feet on my ribs, or he was completely serious. I don't care one way or another as long as she's healthy. And is here by Father's Day.... Which is 2 weeks after her due date.... Lol

Pregnancy Ticker