June 2016 Moms
Options

Silly and fun game

Re: Silly and fun game

• Options
    Did anyone else have a very early dating scan? I'm wondering how accurate those end up being (since they say they are supposed to be more reliable). I had one early that put me at 5+6 (+/-4 days) which is why I'm thinking mine will either come right around my due date or just after (negating any other circumstances like preterm labor or GD causing any issues).

BOX**** 

I had early scans in both of my previous pregnancies. With my daughter the pushed my date back a few days and my water broke the morning of 40+1(she wasn't born till 40+2). With my son they pushed it back by 8 days. He came at 39+3 so closer to the original date.

For this one my date was pushed back by 5 days. I know I won't go over due because of my circumstances (vbac will be induced at 40w of I haven't had him yet) but I'm guessing he will come between the 20th and the 24th. 

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• Options
    Surprisingly, a lot of FTMs actually have their kids early, for a variety of reasons, so it's not that insane that some of us think we will deliver early. I know a lot of ladies who were NOT induced and had their first ones early. While yeah, a whole 3+ weeks is a little nuts, I don't see any harm in guessing up to a week. 

For me, even my dr said it's a strong possibility she will come at the tail end of May. Now, he could have been just saying that because I was under attack from tiny feet on my ribs, or he was completely serious. I don't care one way or another as long as she's healthy. And is here by Father's Day.... Which is 2 weeks after her due date.... Lol
    For absolutely no reason, I was in labor at 36+6 and had DS at 37 weeks exactly. No rhyme or reason, he was completely healthy and we left the next day. I'm not counting on it to happen again, but I will for sure be ready! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ShawnaG123ShawnaG123 member
    edited April 2016
    Many FTMs around me have gone wicked early, and DH keeps insisting that I am going to deliver "any day now" But I don't think he will be early at all. 

I had an early ultrasound at 5wks 5 days that projected my due date for 6/17 and he has measured consistently since then. 

I feel like he is coming right on time, 6/17... But we will see! 

Editted because i hit enter too soon*
  • Options
    My due date is 6/15. I'm stressed out that she will be early. I have 2.5 weeks from the end of the school year and finals until my EDD. Just passing I can get past finals. She's measuring large, about week and a half ahead, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean she'll be early. I was born on my mom's birthday on June 9th, so she's hoping for the same date for my little one. 

So I have three guesses
    5/26: the day before school gets out and my grades are due (paranoid much?)
    6/9: My birthday and my mom's at the same hospital I was born at
    6/22: a week late
  • Options
    arteduc8 said:
    My due date is 6/15. I'm stressed out that she will be early. I have 2.5 weeks from the end of the school year and finals until my EDD. Just passing I can get past finals. She's measuring large, about week and a half ahead, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean she'll be early. I was born on my mom's birthday on June 9th, so she's hoping for the same date for my little one. 

So I have three guesses
    5/26: the day before school gets out and my grades are due (paranoid much?)
    6/9: My birthday and my mom's at the same hospital I was born at
    6/22: a week late
    That's cool. We have a similar thing with dates in my fam, all oldest girls too. My grandma was born on the 7th, my mom on the 3rd, me on the 7th, and my twin daughters on the 3rd. I'm due 6/6 so it would be kind of cool if he came out the 7th.
  • Options
    Many FTMs around me have gone wicked early, and DH keeps insisting that I am going to deliver "any day now" But I don't think he will be early at all. 

I had an early ultrasound at 5wks 5 days that projected my due date for 6/17 and he has measured consistently since then. 

I feel like you MUST be from Boston/Jersey...
  • Options
    Due June 26th. I'm guessing right on time. With DS I went into labor 4 days early. Had him 3 days early. The only thing im hoping for is to not be in the hospital for the 4th of July. That would be my luck.

Married 6/18/2009

TTC since 10/2010-BFP 12/23/2011

Baby 2.0 BFP 10/16/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mimi_8607 said:
    Due June 26th. I'm guessing right on time. With DS I went into labor 4 days early. Had him 3 days early. The only thing im hoping for is to not be in the hospital for the 4th of July. That would be my luck.
    This is my thought too. I'm due June 25, and I'm just hoping to have the baby by the end of June. I'm thinking June 28. I'm pretty much expecting not to go early. I'm delivering in Boston, and 4th of July weekend would be terrible, more because of traffic and tons of people. 

• Options
    My EDD is anywhere between June 17 and 23, depending on who you ask. There's a full moon June 20 so that's where I'm putting my money. Might be wishful thinking; I went almost two weeks late last time. 
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I feel like you MUST be from Boston/Jersey...
    Hahaha YES! Boston born & raised
  • Options
    Did anyone else have a very early dating scan? I'm wondering how accurate those end up being (since they say they are supposed to be more reliable). I had one early that put me at 5+6 (+/-4 days) which is why I'm thinking mine will either come right around my due date or just after (negating any other circumstances like preterm labor or GD causing any issues).
    With my first I gave birth 5 days after my due date which had been determined by early US. But I actually went into labour only 2 days after and was in labour for 3 days (yay?)

This time around my due date was also determined by early US as we suspected my cycle had been irregular because I had had a negative pregnancy test 5 weeks after LMP. Sure enough I was a good 2 weeks off from the LMP date which puts my due date at June 20th. I am hoping for June 21st but my best guess is between 21st and 23rd.
  • Options
    DS came 4 days late.  I'm hoping this time around LO will come earlier.  Due date is 6/8, I'm going with 6/1.
  • Options
    6/6 is my due date. My parents swear I will go on Memorial Day weekend, but I think this baby will be late.... Maybe 6/13. I would love if he went on his due date though because then his birthday would be 6/6/16 which is kind of neat.
  • Options
    mimi_8607 said:
    With my son I was due June 26 and he was born on July 4th. Best birthday ever though! We always have off work, and ds gets fireworks every year

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is June 16th but I have a feeling he will arrive the week prior...no idea why. It reminds me of when I had a hunch we were having a boy early in the 1st trimester. Lucky guess though, it was a 50/50 shot  :p
  • Options
    FTM due 6/2 but I'm kind of hoping for 6/4 because that was DH's brother's birthday who died almost two years ago. My BILs and SILs are keeping fingers crossed for June 4 too!
  • Options
    Due 6/2.  My 1st was born at 33 weeks 6 days.  I stop progesterone shots on May 10th so I'm thinking 10 days after that - May 20th.  I'll be 38 weeks at that point (though my doctors and I are just hoping I make it to 37 weeks!). 
  • Options
    Due June 7th but I think she will come on May 26th. 

DDs original due date was March 26th but she was exactly 13 days early so she was born on 3/13/13. Also the 26th is my FILs birthday. 

It would be awesome if she came on the 6th though (1 day before her EDD) so that her birthday would be 6/6/16 same format as her big sis. I highly doubt that would happen again though. 
  • Options
    I was due yesterday. My guess was 6/7, so I could still be right, but I'd be happy for him to arrive any day now. I was so sure that he was not going to be early, so at least I can say I was right about that :)
  • Options
    My guess had changed from late to early.... I guess baby will be "late" lol should have stuck with my gut
  • Options
    Tawny87Tawny87 member
    edited June 2016
    My new "hopes" are the 3rd or 7th. I had my show today so hopeful for the 3rd. The girls birthday is on 10/3 so it would be kind of cool if he was 6/3. I guess I should throw the 10th in there since that will be induction day, I may have more of a chance being right that way lol ; )
  • Options
    alileecam said:
    STM due June 8th/9th but guessing given my history and risk factors that it'll be late May. I would like to hold out until May 31. I would be happy to soundly beat my record of 35w4d but no one is expecting me to go 40+.
    I didn't hold out until 5/31... had him May 26. So a few days off--but in May, as I thought!
    TTC#1 since May 2011

BFP #1 June 2011 m/c@6wks

BFP #2 December 2011, EDD 8/21/12, born 7/21/12 at 35w4d

BFP #3 October 6, 2015. WHAT???

• Options
    alileecamalileecam member
    edited June 2016
    Tawny87 said:
    Here we are ladies! I brought it back, I think I was wrong on all my dates.
    Thank you!! I looked but couldn't find it. :) It will be interesting to see who was close and those whose LOs had other ideas!
    TTC#1 since May 2011

BFP #1 June 2011 m/c@6wks

BFP #2 December 2011, EDD 8/21/12, born 7/21/12 at 35w4d

BFP #3 October 6, 2015. WHAT???

• Options
    I am due June 19th, father's day, but I think she will hold off until June 26th
  • Options
    Due on the 20th, Dr said "I will most likely not allow you to go over your due date" soooo I'm thinking if my body doesn't get a move on then he will interject probably the week of the 13th sometimes .... so max 18 days!
  • Options
    I originally guessed I'd deliver on the 20th based on my due date(s) and the full moon, but now with baby's hydronephrosis/PUVs situation, my OB says it's likely I'll have to deliver before 40 weeks. My husband will be out of town all next week, so part of me feels like that's when it's going to happen... I'm guessing June 10, the night of Game 4 of the NBA finals.
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a FTM & also laughed a bit at so many early guesses. I'm due 6/25 & though I would love for him to come a bit earlier than that, I have a feeling that's not the case. Maybe he'll surprise us all & come right on time! ;) I love punctuality, haha! 
    Well, my little guy is joining the party earlier than he was expected. He'll be here (scheduled c-section) June 14. 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • Options
    @sdlindenberg you're practically a freaking psychic or something. Tell me when my baby will be born!
  • Options
    @sdlindenberg you're practically a freaking psychic or something. Tell me when my baby will be born!
    I was thinking the same when I looked back! Our girl needs to start a side business! Think of how much $$ she could make by telling impatient mamas when their LO's will arrive, lol. 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • Options
    My four-year-old DD put a random cake on her calendar for baby's birthday on June 13th, a week early and the day before DH's bday. So that would be cool!
    But, I have a feeling this one is going to be late like DD and so I'm guessing I'll be induced on the 28th at 41+1 for a TOLAC and *hopefully* successful VBAC (DD was born 3/28 and my bday is 8/28).
    DH + Me 12/2011
    DD 3/2012
    Baby on the way June 2016 :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking the same when I looked back! Our girl needs to start a side business! Think of how much $$ she could make by telling impatient mamas when their LO's will arrive, lol. 

QBF:

Ooo Ooo me next!! Lol help a girl out! 
  • Options
    I'm due June 21, but baby is still breech. I'm betting baby isn't going to turn (DD was a Csection because she was breech and everything about this pregnancy feels identical to my first, including positioning). If still breech, it'll be a Csection around 38 weeks. So I'm guessing a June 9 Csection for my stubborn breech baby. 
    Fingers are crossed that baby turns soon, in which case I have a feeling I'll deliver on June 20, which is DD 3rd birthday. Because of course I'll have two with the same birthdate. 
    Csection for breech baby has been booked for June 14! 
  • Options
    I didn't guess earlier because I was superstitious about going at 34 weeks like my son or worried about going even earlier.  But, here I am at 36+3 and I had my last 17P shot yesterday.  My last day of school is June 14th which is 38w exactly.  I'm REALLY hoping I can hang in there until then, as it makes my life so much easier.  My wedding anniversary is May 28 which is the same day my grandmother died.  It was awkward, but one of those things where that was the date that worked for a bunch of reasons and when I discussed it with him before we finalized it, my grandfather decided it would add some happiness to a sad day.  Their wedding anniversary was June 15 and they had a long and happy marriage so part of me thinks it would be really cool for this guy to make an appearance on that day.  Part of me thinks I should hold out for a few days of rest once I'm off work, but let's be real, none of us are getting any real rest at this point anyway!
  • Options
    Bringing this back as a bunch of us have had babies. Anyone else right on the money?
  • Options
    Tawny87Tawny87 member
    edited June 2016
    Tawny87 said:
    My new "hopes" are the 3rd or 7th. I had my show today so hopeful for the 3rd. The girls birthday is on 10/3 so it would be kind of cool if he was 6/3. I guess I should throw the 10th in there since that will be induction day, I may have more of a chance being right that way lol ; )
    Well he was born by emergency c section on the 10th after a failed induction and TOLAC. I think if the induction hadn't of failed he would have been a 6/11 baby.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Mine is June 16th but I have a feeling he will arrive the week prior...no idea why. It reminds me of when I had a hunch we were having a boy early in the 1st trimester. Lucky guess though, it was a 50/50 shot  :p
    My son ALMOST arrived on his EDD. I went into labor at 1:30am on the 16th but didn't deliver until 6:01am on the 17th. Either way, my "feeling" was definitely wrong!
  • Options
    Due June 16th, but that's based on my LMP that my OB didn't want to move, even when the ultrasounds always came back small. So, with that, I bet he'll make his arrival probably sometime between the 20th and 23rd, maybe June 22nd.
    Welp, DH won, he guessed early while I took late. Little Man came 6/12 to my serious surprise. I think he was just too long for his space anymore, my body gave up (22 inches)
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Options
    My family thinks he will be born on Father's Day (June 19th). Lol. I'm due June 21st. 

He came even earlier -- June 14th!  Lol. At least I had the early part right!