March 2017 Moms

March 2017 Spreadsheet

Scarlett830Scarlett830 member
edited June 2016 in March 2017 Moms
***Edit to add: Please introduce yourself in our INTRO & EDD thread prior to adding yourself to our spreadsheet. Everyone is welcome, but we'd like to know who you are***

Copied & pasted from the other thread because I'm lazy ...

This is this link to what I've started so far in terms of a spreadsheet. I swiped the headings from February '17. There is a TW in the last column of the spreadsheet in the form of other children. This column was moved to the end so that it can be more easily avoided.

Let me know if there's anything we should put in addition to what's there, if it doesn't work for some reason, or if you're unable to add/edit content. I can add on any further information as needed, just comment below!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-WLIRiMwjAh-5FIt4d0EgbqsmKIK7jHO2rvZHWpDOb4

Re: March 2017 Spreadsheet

• Done! Thanks for doing this!

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you! My user name is now Rosy red. Not sure how long it will take to show up when I post. So it was jend83. In case I confuse anyone.
  • Loading the player...
  • JDMRSJDMRS member
    I was wondering if we could change the spreadsheet a little.  The column for children is a tough one for some of us who have had losses. I put "none living" in my column since my baby didn't make it, but as it stands, I'm not 100% comfortable with the format. My loss is still pretty fresh, and as excited as I am for this baby, my heart aches for the one I will never get to hold.  
  • @jdmrs I am so sorry for your loss. Would you like us to change the wording to siblings or maybe earth side children? Or maybe add a column for losses? (or would that be to much?).

Let me know how best to go about it <3

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • We can definitely figure something out as far as changing or rewording the spreadsheet! I used F17 as a reference but want everyone to feel comfortable. Losses are devastating, and I don't want something like this to cause even more heartache than you've already experienced!
  • JDMRSJDMRS member
    @Scarlett830 and @Skyjewell23 On my former BMB (O16) we had name, Team & Single/twins/Trips. I really thought about this before I brought it up. For me, it was just a brief sting, but I know a lot of women from TTCAL and the Miscarriage boards who might have a much harder time. Maybe adding a TW to give PGAL ladies a heads up that there is a column for # of siblings for our little beans. It's a delicate situation and one that I wouldn't have really appreciated until now. 

• How about if we add the TW and move the column to the end of the spreadsheet so it can be ignored a bit easier? Would that work? And we can also add a column for singletons/twins/or more.
  • JDMRSJDMRS member
    @Scarlett830 I think that should work out well. I appreciate it!

• Done, my dear!
  • This is great, thanks so much!
  • This is fantastic. Thanks for already having me in there, overachiever. :)
  • I changed my screenname because it was 13 years old and driving me crazy - went from JillDSoonToBeG to JAGinMI.

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Sounds good @JAGinMI!

As an aside -- does anyone else see "anonymous animals" randomly interspersed on the spreadsheet? They showed up today when I view it. First it said Anonymous Ibex in one of the cells, which now changed to Anonymous Llama. And Anonymous Bat is on there too. So weird and random, and I can't figure out how it happened or how to fix it.
  • @Scarlett830 Yes! I saw "anonymous dingo" and "anonymous giraffe" earlier today. Now I see "anonymous wolf." I was wondering what that meant too...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sounds good @JAGinMI!

As an aside -- does anyone else see "anonymous animals" randomly interspersed on the spreadsheet? They showed up today when I view it. First it said Anonymous Ibex in one of the cells, which now changed to Anonymous Llama. And Anonymous Bat is on there too. So weird and random, and I can't figure out how it happened or how to fix it.

That just means someone is viewing the spreadsheet at the same time as you, and doesn't have their e-mail set to public (so instead of saying my full name there, like it would if I was working on a sheet with my co-workers on a work document, it says "anonymous [animal]"). If you saw it on a cell, it means that person's cursor was currently clicked on that cell. They should also show up in the upper right-hand corner until they close the Sheet in their browser. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

*TW* - BFP & MC in March 2016.
    BFP in June 2016; EDD March 2017.
    Samuel born February 2017! 

• Thanks for that @EnglishTeacherMama! I never would've figured that out!
  • Scarlett830Scarlett830 member
    edited July 2016
    Updating our spreadsheet and don't have EDDs for @ErinSmith125, @dannigurl87, @jessdarconte,  @KellyT24, @msirni0, @RachelO1028@tricia.paul, and @Turtle15SW.
  • Mine is March 8! I forgot to include it in my introduced but went back later and edited it. Thanks!
    Me: 29 DH: 28
    Together since 2008, married Sept 2013
    ttc #1 since July 2014
    DX: unexplained infertility
    Sept, Oct, Nov Clomid 50 mg: BFN
    Feb 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    March 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    June 2016 IVF: BFP 6/28!!! beta #1: 358, beta #2: 1428, beta #3: 3742

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think I would like to wait until my appt on 8/1 to add an edd, I ovulated late, tested positive late and I don't want to freak if my edd ends up being later than the charts say:) For now I am just excited to be on the board.
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • I'm very new to all of this. What does "team" mean?
  • sonrisa21 said:
    I'm very new to all of this. What does "team" mean?
    Team means either pink, blue, or green. It's too early to know what sex your baby will be, but as we find out we'll update the spreadsheet. If you choose not to find out your baby's sex, then you're considered team green.
  • katier29katier29 member
    edited July 2016
    Tech savvy ladies.. can someone add me? I don't understand this at all..
    Edd is March 2ND 
    I live in Missouri 
    I don't know what all info you need as this doesn't open for me 
    I have a son who is 1 
    Thanks!
  • @katier29 I already had you on the spreadsheet but have updated your information to reflect the above.
  • @katier29 I also live in MO. The spreadsheet won't open for me either. ☺️
  • I can't get it to update. I'm 26 from GA. 
  • @Scarlett830 thank you! 
    @klz0330 I'm from St Louis. Small world! Glad to "meet" you! 
  • @katier29 I'm close to Kansas City. 
  • korpisarkorpisar member
    edited July 2016
    I also can't open the spreadsheet - I'm 34 from Michigan and have 1 child
    edit: EDD 3/18
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    My phone is t letting me open spreadsheet - 26, from Maine, 1 daughter, EDD March 1st
  • Thank you for putting this together!
  • I've tried opening the spreadsheet several times now and it does nothing :( 
    help?
    can somebody add me if I give my info here? 
  • Never mind! I see I was added, thank you :) 

• kiki75kiki75 member
    If anyone is at all good with this stuff (I am not, unfortunately :() how about adding a page or two that would cover stuff like recommended apps, books, which vitamins everyone is using, diagnoses, etc. so that it's easier to find some of the data? Especially when you don't remember enough to come up with effective search terms. I would do it if I knew how!

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Can we add different pages? I only know the basics of the Sheets app, but I can for sure add extra columns with headings like Favorite Apps, High Risk Diagnosis, and Prenatal Vitamins. I won't be able to update everything until DS is in bed though. How's that sound @Kiki75?
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    Fabulous! Thank you!!

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • edited July 2016
    Kiki75 said:
    ...how about adding a page or two that would cover stuff like recommended apps, books, which vitamins everyone is using, diagnoses, etc. so that it's easier to find some of the data? 

For anyone interested, I was lurking the Reddit Baby Bumps page earlier this year and they already have a huge spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q9xq-e0u3zPlgIHwhsa9MgzDDAemzFt3i8mLXJqAfK8/edit?usp=sharing  of random advice and recommended products... I still want to talk about this stuff in our March mamas group, but plan to reference this spreadsheet since it exists.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

*TW* - BFP & MC in March 2016.
    BFP in June 2016; EDD March 2017.
    Samuel born February 2017! 

• Omg that is fantastic @EnglishTeacherMama! Thanks for sharing!
  • @Scarlett830 My due date changed to 3/1/2017. Could you please update?