March 2017 Moms

March 2017 Spreadsheet

Re: March 2017 Spreadsheet

• kaylaefkaylaef member
    edited July 2016
    Hello! My edd is march 14. I am 28 from hamilton ontario canada. I have a little boy who is 9 months old ☺

Edit: team green! And I'm using Jamieson gently tummy prenatal 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there! My EDD is March 2nd, I live in Toronto with my husband and this will be our first baby. Can someone please let me know what the team Green vs. Pink stuff is all about? Did I miss a post that explains this? Adding myself to the spreadsheet now. Cheers!
  • kklougheedkklougheed member
    edited July 2016
    False alarm, I get it now  ;)
  • I can't edit at all, I can view it so some info to add...I'm 29 and I live in Laredo Texas
  • mtmama2mtmama2 member
    edited July 2016
    I can't edit so...25, Montana, One A Day Women's Prenatal +DHA and Folic Acid, Ovia and Sprout! Thanks @Scarlett830

Edited because words

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• It won't let me update the spread sherry even though I have the app
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • This is great, thank you for doing this! 
  • whats team green  or pink
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Scarlett830Scarlett830 member
    edited August 2016
    whats team green  or pink
    'Team' refers to the sex of your baby. If you know you are having a boy you are Team Blue, if you know you were having a girl you are a Team Pink. If you choose not to find out the sex of your baby until birth, then you are Team Green.

Edited bc I JUST NOW saw a typo and that's not cool with me.
  • oooooo ok thank you
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hello! I can't seem to access the spreadsheet from my phone. My name is Alyse. This is my first pregnancy! I'm 31 and live in Washington. My EDD is March 3rd.
  • Hello! I can't seem to access the spreadsheet from my phone. My name is Alyse. This is my first pregnancy! I'm 31 and live in Washington. My EDD is March 3rd.
    Welcome! :)
    If your username is your first and last name, you probably want to consider changing it. People on the internet be whack. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Phil413Phil413 member
    edited July 2016
    I FINALLY figured out how to change my screen name (no thanks to the bump gods who never emailed me back, grrr). My old sn was meghansell which was way too personal. Anyway, please change my name. Also, my EDD might change this weekend when I get my first ultrasound so I'll let you know. Thanks so much!
    ETA: I'm taking One a Day prenatals :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think I'm all added now! I feel so official!
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • Ha! Thanks for the heads up.  I will definitely change it. 
  • alysechildealysechilde member
    edited July 2016
    How do you change your username? I can't find that option anywhere. I also tried emailing [email protected] but it bounced back. Help! Thanks :)@longliveregina @Phil413
  • @alysechilde you have to go through The Knot website to change it. If you log in and click on My Account there should be a link somewhere that says change my username.
  • How do you change your username? I can't find that option anywhere. I also tried emailing [email protected] but it bounced back. Help! Thanks :)@longliveregina @Phil413
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Phil413Phil413 member
    edited July 2016
    Phil413 said:
    I FINALLY figured out how to change my screen name (no thanks to the bump gods who never emailed me back, grrr). My old sn was meghansell which was way too personal. Anyway, please change my name. Also, my EDD might change this weekend when I get my first ultrasound so I'll let you know. Thanks so much!
    ETA: I'm taking One a Day prenatals :)
    Thank you so much for changing my name and other info. I got my ultrasound this morning and my due date is March 4th. 
    Edit: I think I fixed it, thanks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SoraLkSoraLk member
    edited July 2016
    I added myself to the spreadsheet. I'm 26, and I'll be a first time mother - due March 13th. Thank you to the posts talking about how to change the user name. I really needed that. =)

-Edit: Except on the boards it hasn't registered yet. The spreadsheet lists my username as SoraLk.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

•  neat spreadsheet. So I finally updated it :#

SaveSave
  • Hi Ladies!
    I got an invite from one of the members in this group( bubbybear I think :). I am due Feb 12, but the Feb club is a little too cutthroat for me! lol Can I join?
  • I can't edit the spreadsheet but I'm 30, my EDD 03/28/2017, I live in phoenix AZ and I have an 8 yrs old DD
  • Welcome @CamsMom007 !!

SaveSave
  • I can't do it on my phone... but I'm 26 I am currently in Ohio, due March 28th, and have a 4 yr old DD 
  • I can't seem to open the spreadsheet. 
    I'm 31, EDD is 3/28, I have a son who will be 2 in sept. And we live in Washington state. Not sure what all else you need. 
  • I can't open the spreadsheet either :(
    I am 28years old and I have a son who will be 3 in October. We live in the  Dallas, Texas area. My EDD is March 25th.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 04/14/12
    DS: 10/15/13
    BFP #2: 7/22/16  EDD 3/25/17
  • I can't get it to update. I'm 32 from NY.  I have ds(12) and ds(8).  EDD IS 3/7/17.  Thank you!!
  • I'm 29 from Michigan. I have an 18 month old son. My EDD is 2/28 so I think I'll end up having a March baby
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi ladies! I've been on vacation this week but will update the spreadsheet with all of your info as soon as I'm able!
  • Hello! I'm 36, EDD 3/28/17, and I live in central Illinois. Lovely to meet you all!
  • I updated my info! Thanks for putting this together! :)
    Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Would you mind updating mine? Singleton and 3/5 for my due date. 
  • Newbie here, just added my info! :) I did my intro in the intro thread first. 

• Michelle here! I added my info to the spreadsheet. I am due March 31, and this is my first pregnancy. I am a step mommy to an awesome 11 year old boy. Our family couldn't be happier for this blessing. 
  • Mary, March 31st due date as well. 4th pregnancy, I have a DD 4 years old and a DS 2.5 years old. Extremely happy, but cautiously happy this time around after a 10week loss in January. Praying for a HH 9 months. 
  • Hello everyone, I'm 35 from NY, EDD 3/6/17. Third pregnancy, I have a 13 and a 7 year old. 
  • Hi! I'm 31, 2nd pregnancy, 3/30 EDD, have a 1 yo son
    Pregnancy Ticker