March 2017 Moms

March 2017 Spreadsheet

Re: March 2017 Spreadsheet

• Can I get my EDD changed pleaseeee?  :) It's now 3/8/16 

Pregnancy Ticker

Scarlett830Schumerator
  • I did my intro but I can't open and type in the spreadsheet for some reason. Sorry!! Can someone add me (or if someone did already, thank you!) My EDD is March 3rd. 4th pregnancy. DD1 is 3, DD2 is 2 & DD3 is 10 months! 
  •     
  • EDD changed @EALasagna45!

I also added you to our spreadsheet @jessjoelmasse. Do you have gmail? I think you may have to be logged into a gmail account in order to access the spreadsheet since it's through Google Sheets.
    EALasagna45jem89
  • @scarlett830 Thank you!! I do have gmail but it is through a university so the app on my phone does not process it every time. Apparently I am not tech savvy but I appreciate the help!
    Scarlett830
  •     
  • Hi @Jessica1611 I'm in Ohio too! <3 
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pandalily same here :)

ME: 26 DH: 26
    BFP: 07/05/16! EDD: 03/21/17
    DS #1: Born 03/21/17 

•     
  • @Schumerator lots of heartland love! O-H!
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi! I am not able to edit the spreadsheet. I'm 35, EDD is 3/23, live in Greenville SC, FTM and am team GREEN!
  •     
  • For all the ladies trying to add stuff to the spreadsheet I have noticed the only way I can is when I downloaded the sheets app from Google and then open it from there. Hope that helps to grant more ladies access. 
    Me: 33      Hubs: 24
    Married: 07/04/13
    BFP #1: 8/14, Baby Girl born 4/16/15
    BFP #2: 10/15, MMC 12/15
    BFP #3: 6/21/16   EDD 3/4/16
    Fur Babies: 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (Piper and Mia)
    mrsyimster
  • @JRD3516 I added you. LOVE Greenville btw!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    mrsyimster
  •     
  • Thanks for adding me! And awe...Greenville is the best! :)
  •     
  • sorry sorry sorry @meq124!  March 3, 2017.  you're thoughtful for taking it over. :)
    Me: 36  DH: 35.
    Married: 8/2005.
    BFP: 6/22/2016 EDD: 3/4/2017.
    meq124
  • @meq124 my due date is March 10 thank you!
    meq124
  •     
  • Can I get mine updated please. I tried and wasn't able to. My due date was changed to match first and just found out that we are having a GIRL!!! Thank you! 
    meq124peony2418longliveregina
  • @FierceEMT2014 Congrats! I updated it
    BabyFruit Ticker
  •     
  • *TW*
    Sorry but I've got to say bye. I've deleted my name from the spreadsheet. Best of luck and thanks for all the advice and laughs.
  • I'm so sorry @briunit and I am sending you T&Ps. Be kind to yourself. 
  •     
  • @briunit I am so so sorry for your loss :( 
  • @briunit so sorry for your loss! Take care!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  •     
  • @meq124 My due date is March 7, 2017.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    meq124
  • @meq124 my due date is March 8, 2017 :) 
    meq124
  •     
  • I can't edit. Due March 10th, single baby, is that the only info? 
    meq124
  • I finally added myself, however there was no line so I just added to the bottom.
    meq124
  •     
  • @meq124 i changed my username from ashannon3490
    meq124longliveregina
  • I'm adding mine. Not sure what my screen name is showing as so I'm adding a post.

meq124mrsyimster
  •     
  • jem89jem89 member
    500 Love Its 100 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited September 2016
    @meq124 I changed my username from jessjoelmasse, finally. I lack basic technological skills! Lol
    Eta: it seems that it has not worked yet. Sorry for the bother!
    mrsyimster
  • @meq124 sorry I'm just seeing this! Due date is 3/2/2017 and they're identical twins :)
    ME: 24
    DH: 22
    BFP: 06/20/2016 EDD: 02/28/2017
    07/26/2016 - Found out we were having Mono/Di Twins.
    09/16/2016 - Diagnosed with Twin To Twin Transfusion Syndrome
    09/21/2016 - Had Fetoscopic Laser Photocoagulation and Amnio-reduction surgery
    09/25/2016 - Heaven gained an angel, donor twin passed away
  •     
  • I'm 28, due March 17th, from BC canada, singleton, undecided if I want to know the sex or not.. there's another girl from BC due the same day as me! Couldn't figure out how to edit the spreadsheet.. 
    JustAnotherUsername16
  • Just a heads up for those that I have chatted with in the past, I have officially changed my screen name. Formerly DaniBanani16. Look forward to the next 5-6 months with y'all!
    longliveregina
  •     
  • Random question, how do you change your username? I can't figure it out. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • npaulie said:
    Random question, how do you change your username? I can't figure it out. 
    I wanted to change mine for months and could never figure out how... Most people were saying that you had to appeal to the Bump Gods for a special exception (like your full name was in your username or your email or something) and they would allow you a one-time exception. Finally, I happened upon a thread from a 2012 momma who said that she logged into TheKnot.com and changed it easily there. I wasn't sure it would work for me since I had never used TheKnot, but I tried anyway using my login info for TheBump and sure enough it was easy as cutting butter with a hot knife. After I changed it, it took like 3-4 days to switch over here. Good luck!
    npaulie
  •     
  • Hi, my screen name is Cooks811 and I'm expecting twins this March! We have been trying for 3 years now and are so excited! We are planning on finding out the genders at our anatomy scan appointment. We have had several ultrasounds already and everyone is looking great. :).
    Sorry it has taken my so long to add myself to the spread sheet. I have been accessing the site mostly from my phone. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    JustAnotherUsername16mrsyimsterlonglivereginaSienaC
  • Hi I am marion, 39, due date March 12th. It's a girl :)  Thx :)
  •     
  • Hi there, I'm Kristina, 27, and expecting our first baby March 8, 2017. Can't find the spreadsheet to update, if you could point me to it, I'll be happy to add. Thanks!
  • @kr189 Welcome Kristina! It is on the original post of this thread, but for convenience purposes, here it is again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-WLIRiMwjAh-5FIt4d0EgbqsmKIK7jHO2rvZHWpDOb4

Welcome to our group!
  •     
  • It's not letting me edit but I'm 27 from CA STM to DD 7YO and my edd is 3/21. Not sure what team yet. Having a singleton.
  • I'm Jaime. FTM. Very excited! We find out the gender next week!
  •     
  • Couldn't exit document...
    Due: March 3, 2017
    Singleton
  • Hi! I'm technology impaired and couldn't figure out how to add myself to the spreadsheet. I'm 29 from NY. FTM. singleton.  High risk with Von willebrand disease.  Not sure what team yet.