WTO Monday

2»

Re: WTO Monday

• Options
    MythrilMythril member
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 30

WAYDTGKU: i don't even know

R/R/CS: Temp dropped more this morning. Waiting on my doctor appointment to get some answers.

GTKY: Somewhere with land. I also want to grow veggies and have some chickens. And be away from people but not removed from people.
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options
    ***CS maybe?***

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: Being annoyed and climbing my husband, mostly.

R/R/CS: Big old temp jump today, but I still have blazing positive OPKs and EWCM.  My tits also don't hurt yet, which is my one telltale sign that I've ovulated.  I think the temp spike is actually only because I had a couple of drinks last night, but now that it's there, I get CH for O on CD18 if I add anything higher than 97.36 for CD20 and subsequent days.  I have a feeling that FF and I are going to disagree this cycle.

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference? I lived in my ideal place for five years - right in the center of my small, walkable city.  I would still live there to this day if I hadn't moved into my boyfriend's (now husband's) house in the deep suburbs two years ago. I bitch about it all the time, and I really, really want to move back into town.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@MrsM00re87 So sorry to hear about your dog. Only you guys can know when you are ready for a new dog, it's never too early or too late. Good uck with the new puppy.

@Mrsdaddario That is AMAZING! SO excited for you. Hope to see you in TWW soon.

@Whiska That picture is hilarious!

@Dilynne Try not to borrow trouble. You are thankfully a looong ways off from December.

Month/cycle: 6/2

CD: 11 ( Day 8 from start of AF)

WAYDTGKU: PNV. Whole30 (day 29 of 30), HBC (finished), Letrozole (finished Thursday), then U/S (TODAY!), then TI, then progesterone then we will see.

R/R/CS:  Excited and nervous for my follie scan today. I think it will still be a while before I O, but Fx I get some good news and they see some growth.

GTKY: I would love to own some land. Maybe 10 acres? Not a crazy amount but enough to do something with. If part of it was on the water that would be the icing on the cake!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • Options
    LilyASF42LilyASF42 member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 25....I think?

WAYDTGKU: Just getting started so just watching my post-pill cycle, trying to destress life and lots of sex!

R/R/CS: trying to understand what's going on with my body. First cycle of us trying and I started spotting brown, pink and red on CD 17 (about 5 days from when I think I ovulated). Never spotted mid-cycle like that so not sure what is going on. My cycles have been 25-29 days long so it shouldn't have been my period. But maybe I'm still adjusting to being off the pill?

GTKY: I can't imagine not living near the ocean but I also love the mountains/woods. So.......a wooded mountain with a beach at the base?  :-)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:
    2/2
    CD:
    WAYDTGKU:
    BBT, CM and of course lots of sex
    R/R/CS:
    my last cycle was very stressful (delayed ovulation by 10 days then 21 day luteal phase wtf) so hopefully this one will be more normal
    GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference?
    By the lake 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7 total, 3 after MC

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Temping. CM. HIO At least EOD

R/R/CS: No work for DH and I and its our anniversary! We have no plans except for dinner later tonight so...Bow chicka wow wow...Even though it won't fall in the FW, it's still fun to do 
    I'm also not too terribly depressed about going back to work tmrw since my boss won't be there and I'm leaving early to go to my niece's graduation.

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference?
    Ideally, I'd like to live somewhere on a couple acres. Not to farm or raise animals, but just to have a big backyard to entertain and let the kids run free. But I'd want this couple acre plot of land to be somewhere where it's not a hassle to drive to the grocery store and within 20-30 minutes of other stores and entertainment.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 - Yay happy anniversary!!!!
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• Options
    mtmama2mtmama2 member
    edited May 2016
    sarah0985 said:
    @GrabberBlue2010 definitely visit!!! Missoula CAN be a college town in certain bits I believe because of the university there so definitely make sure you're in an area you want. My husband and I are looking at Wyoming when we move back to America. We want land and unfortunately Montana does not pay teachers well but Wyoming is at least close
    Omgosh!!! Thanks for the info! I will have to let H know so he can start looking on the outskirts. One thing I keep forgetting to keep in mind is making sure there is a VA within a reasonable distance. I hear Wyoming is wonderful as well. That was on his list to check out as well.. and Idaho
    ***Lurky lurker***

We actually live in Missoula and it is an amazing place to live and is absolutely gorgeous! It is definitely a college town but if you are looking to buy a lot of land you would likely be living on the outskirts and avoid a lot of that anyways. If you're looking for land I would suggest looking at Lolo (only about 10mins away) or anything out that direction like Florence, Stevensville, etc! You could also look at Frenchtown (about 20mins away) and the other towns out that direction! Anyways, I hope that helps! :) Feel free to message me if you have questions! 

ETA: spelling is hard 

Oh and yes we do have a VA in Missoula!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    @SienaC  - Thank you so much!! I have not heard of any of those cities before! I am super excited to tell H about it when I get home. I am sure that will consume a good part of our evening :smiley: I will def send you a PM if I (we) have any questions :)
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• Options
    @mrsrebeccacampbell  A 21 day LP doesn't seem right. I'm guessing that FF had your O date wrong. Can you link last month's chart?
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 (+2 not charting)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: temping, just bought FF VIP for the next 3 months

R/R/CS: I'm feeling very down at the moment about TTC right now...I know that 4 months really isn't that long, but it sure feels like it. And knowing that our timing will be dicey the next two months because of DH's business trips, I see it turning into 6 months very quickly. I have so much respect for the ladies on here that have been trying for that long and stay so positive, and continue to give support to all the other women on here. You are amazing.

I actually really like where I live now. About 5 miles ouf ofa medium sized city, in a cute little area with lots of shops, restaurants and things to do.
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone! 
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....

• Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    @mrsdaddario !!!!! Awesome!!! FX!
    @Dilynne I'm sure it was disappointing to even start talking about doing all the testing but you have lots of time until Christmas. FX!
    @bornmommy Sorry about CD 1!
    @SandwichLover I generally just do OPKs once a day. Wondfos are cheap but, especially if you're looking at doing it at work if you do a second time in a day, testing is kind of a pain. So I'd do one month just once a day and if you don't turn one and it looks like you have a short surge, then go to 2X/day. 
    @linzrunz Sorry for CD 1 and for your LP tricking you. That's just rude.
    @ahrains That's a cute dog tag (and dog!!) where did you get it?

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @kiki75 Its some website from Australia! They engrave the back and they're less than $10. Rosie loves her necklace ;)
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3