Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

leekat14leekat14 member
edited May 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference?

Re: WTO Monday

• Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD:12

WAYDTGKU: acupuncture, pnv, cm, green tea, opks, healthy lifestyle and hopefully lots of sex

R/R/CS: I'm really enjoying not temping.  I know in the TWW when I'm trying to analyse my timing I'll be mad but this is so much better for me.  Acupuncture tomorrow so let's hope it helps!

GTKY: where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference?

I love the privacy and the quiet of the woods.  No curtains, can garden wearing whatever and be as loud as we want.  The downside is bugs but I don't care!
  • Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 10 

WAYDTGKU: sex, bbt, cm tracking, follow up doctor appointment June 8 

R/R/CS: just waiting on any kind of cm to show up. Longer cycles suck. 

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference?
    hands down anywhere with land. I want enough land to be able to have a few animals and grow veggies
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Loading the player...
  • @leekat14, I can completely see the draw of living in the woods, but I don't think I could get over the bugs!

• Cd 6 

WAYDTGKU: femara cd 3-7, OPK starting cd 11, TI EOD beginning cd 10, and ultrasound follicle checks and hopefully trigger shot! 

R/R/CS: so last week we had to put one of our dogs down, we found out Max had Tumors in his lungs and it was one of the hardest things I've had to do. He was DH's dog, so we decided to get another dog. It may be too soon, but we feel it will help us grieve, and will give us something to love and focus on while TTC. And we love the breed and it will give my other Berner a friend. We looked at some Berner puppies and settled on one! He's coming home June 11. We are so excited. 

GTKY question: I'd love to live somewhere with a breathtaking view. Somewhere high up, overlooking rolling hills, or a big lake or something like that! 
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....

• @MrsM00re87  - So sorry for the loss of your dog :( That is super hard to go through. Happy that you were able to decide on another one though! The fuzzies always make life easier to go through at times.
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• @MrsM00re87 Yay for TTC distractions! I'm sure my puppy would live a friend but I'm not sure I can handle two!

@wineo929 I'm hoping for a positive today! We've had more sex in the past week than all of last month...I really hope he doesn't run out of steam during the most important days!
  • Good morning!

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: clomid, starting opk's, bbt and we'll be hio some as well

R/R/CS: DH and my two oldest are going on a camping trip next weekend, Fri-Sun. I'm really hoping O and subsequent IUI happens before he goes, but it might happen right in the middle of their weekend. He said he'll drive back home - it's about an hour away - then drive back if he has to, but I'm really hoping not to make him do that and have the kids wondering what's going on.

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference? I've always wanted to live in the mountains. I fell in love with Colorado when we visited a few years ago, but we won't be moving that far away from family. We live in a nice neighborhood now with a good amount of land so we'll just settle on making the occasional trip out west. :) 
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• @mrsdaddario  - How freaking exciting!!!!!!!!! That is amazing! Keeping my FX for you!!!
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• leekat14leekat14 member
    edited May 2016
    @mrsdaddario  Wooo hoooo! Fingers crossed!

Edit for gif because mobile bump let me!
  • @mrsdaddario wow, great news! everything's looking so good! I hope tomorrow morning goes well for you!
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• @wineo929 FX for O soon!

@MrsM00re87 I'm so sorry for your loss, but congrats on the new puppy!

@mrsdaddario That's great news! My fingers are crossed so hard for you this cycle!

Month/Cycle: 11/9

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, I think I've actually decided to start temping tomorrow since today is the last day of my vacation. I may not have enough days before O for FF to give me CHs, but sometimes I O really late, so we'll see. 

R/R/CS: I finished some really cute Star Wars party accessories for a friend last night. Her little boy is turning two and loves Chewbacca, so I crocheted him a Chewbacca toy. I'm in love with how it turned out!

GTKY: the beach!! H would prefer the mountains, so I'm not sure how we would work that out. Lol. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • bornmommybornmommy member
    edited May 2016
    @SnobunnieMel - Thanks.  I hate mobile bumping...  

Month/Cycle: 3/3 TTCAL 

CD:  1 :neutral: 

WAYDTGKU: EOD until this next cycle.  I tried to be cool because "The more I chart, the more I chart..."  I seriously get obsessive and did want to go crazy but I'm going to try and take it slowly.  NO temping or serious charging yet but I did order OPKs for the next cycle to make sure I'm having LH surges at different times then my tracker is telling me I am Oing.  (I've been a member of FF since 2011 so it "knows" me a little.)  Anyway, if it is telling me the truth, my LPs are only 4 or 5 days long ...  not great.  time to see the surges.

R/R/CS:  See above

I would love to live in the mountains like @MrsM00re87 .  I actually found our dream house - 20 acres, mountain views surrounding, land to farm and have animals.  Perfect.  Just slightly out of our price range at a cool million.  :/ 

FX!!  Yay for terrific ute linning :)@mrsdaddario

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @bornmommy i think it ate your post  :/
  • @mrsdaddario so e
    Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: approaching fw now. OPKs PNVs met some preseed and hopefully good timing. 

R/R/CS:
    *TW someone else's pregnancy*
    DH and I realized my fw is falling right over next weekend. FF predicts O on Sunday. And Saturday we are picking up my in laws from the airport. They might be staying with us too. They are coming in to see the new grand baby. If SIL doesn't go into labor before she is having a c section on Friday. Her other 2 were csection and she's not a candidate for Vbac so she needs them. But it's very up in the air which brother is having there parents stay with them. It would make more sense for DHs oldest brother. As they have the biggest house and no kids. His middle brother has 2 kids and a 3rd coming no guest room plus SIL will be in the hospital or recovering from a csection. And we have the smallest house and no guest room. But either way DH has promised we would find a way to DTD. Im hoping to get -1 and 0 in. But j guess we'll see what the OPKs say since im
    not temping. 

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference

i love living in the suburbs. Where there's plenty of room for kids to run around and play. But also you are only minutes away from stores and malls and restaurants etc. plus where we live is great since we have the comforts of suburbs but are only an hr or so away from the city if we want. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @SnobunnieMel Two times a day? I doubt I'd ever get H on board for that!
  • Month/Cycle: N/A - 

CD: 30

WAYDTGKU: temping, CM, opk, TCOYF

R/R/CS: FH wanted to stay at his parents' on Saturday night, so I took my temp 5 hours later than usual. Ugh! We are doing a split honeymoon. FMIL told us our second location has been added to the Zika watch list, so that's gonna bench me even longer. Hoping for this cycle to end soon so I can figure out if AF will show up on our honeymoon. :(

We live a couple of houses away from a lake and it gets somewhat smelly on days like today where it has been 90+ for a week, but I love being near water. We are also near some semi-major highways, so it keeps the deer, ticks, and bears away. That's my reason to say no to woods. Anything with more days of sunshine than anything else is good with me!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • DilynneDilynne member
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: All the normal things + Metformin. 

R/R/CS: So... for those of us who don't normally Bump over the weekend, my doctor put me on Metformin on Friday and told me if there's no baby by Christmas we'd need all kinds of fertility testing. I had posted in WTO Saturday about it and being a little panicked by it.  I'm not really worried about it because we're only on cycle 2, I was just off put by the way the whole appointment went I think. I don't know. 

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference? I would love to live by a lake in the middle of a city so that I can live by my lake, but have the conveniences of living in a city haha
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @bornmommy i think it ate your post  :/
    fixed.  I hate mobile bumping. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @leekat14 it was his idea. He didn't want to risk missing O wih every other day so it's been everyday and when i told
    him +OPK he suggested twice. Atleast he is just as TTC crazy as I am 
  • Month/Cycle: 12/10

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Waiting out this last day of af then all the things, including clomid

R/R/CS: I have my baseline ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully everything looks okay and we can start clomid tomorrow night. Not ttc related I have to work today. On the holiday. boo.

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference? I would love to live by the lake! I've lived both in the country and right in the middle of the city and I prefer the country and quiet much more. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• sarah0985sarah0985 member
    edited May 2016
    @grabberblue2010 where in Montana? Obviously western if you want mountains but have you looked? My mom is originally from Montana and have been there many times. Love it there. 
    @mrsm00re87 I'm sorry about your dog but congrats on your new addition. Too soon is relative to each person and family and if it's right for you then that's what matters. 
    @delujm0 get better soon! 
    @mrsdaddario

No words needed!!!!!

CP September 2019
  • Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: CM, sex

R/R/CS: Going on my 7th day of fertile CM. Usually I only have about 3 days of it. Hopefully this is what I needed to get KU. We've been doing ED sex for the past week mainly because I've been wanting it lol but it's tired "Mr. I'd love to have sex every day of my life" out so we skipped yesterday. Now we have to get today in so we don't miss 2 in a row

I love living in the city. I always thought I wanted to live in the middle of nowhere and then I went to college in the suburbs of a very small city and I missed Chicago. Now I want to stay in a city, mainly so I can keep using public transportation.
  • Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU:  Temping, the rest will be soon.  

R/R/CS:  Nothing yet.  I haven't slept well the last 2 nights so my temps are rocky but that really doesn't matter yet. 

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference?  I would just like a house in suburbs near everything but not in everything.  We live in a condo in a busy area right now and I'm excited for a bigger place.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
  • krys-2krys-2 member
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: all the things, and waiting for that FW to open up

R/R/CS: Surprisingly nothing. Everything is even keel here. Need to do some running around today in the morning but I'm just going to chill and craft I think. Anxious for it to be "down to business" time and see if we can get it done this month :)

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference? I think somewhere where I am on a hillside/mountain with ocean views would about be perfection for me. I love expansive, unobstructed views. It could also be a lake if it's big. I just want rolling green, open sky, and water. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 35  
    Met: 2003
    Married: 2005
    TTC #1: May 2016
  • @mrsdaddario hooray for 2 mature follies!
    @dilynne I'm sorry your doctor said that to you- as you know it's still early in the process, don't lose hope!
    @mrsm00re87 sorry for your loss! I hope your new pup helps you both heal. 

Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: usual

R/R/CS: Temps have been weird because of being off work and booze so hoping they regulate a little tomorrow. I'm also going to start OPKs - just the wondfos I think - this cycle. Do you guys normally do once a day or twice? Any tips if you have to do it at work?

we just moved by a lake! Ideally we'd have liked to be even more in the country than we already are, but we're pretty happy in our new, lake location :smile: 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Kay6519Kay6519 member
    @MamaMunn I'm sorry you have to work on the holiday. That sucks. Hopefully it will be a nice calm day at work for you!

@mrsm00re87 I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you need puppy brings lots of love and joy to your family and house.

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD: 31

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, monitoring CM & CP, acupuncture, and sex when we feel like it at this point

R/R/CS: FX yesterday was O day. My temp pre-O usually is in the 97.4-97.6ish range. Yesterday is dropped to 97.01, and this morning it jumped up to 97.72. I played around with FF this morning, and if I have two more temps in the 97.7+ then it gives me cross hairs for Sunday.

I want to own land... enough to raise a variety of animals and have a garden and orchard of my own. I love being self sufficient. Plus it saves my budget quite a bit to grow my own good organically than to buy organic.
  • @sarah0985 - We were looking at the Missoula area. Maybe Whitefish too. That general area though. We have been wanting to go up there and check it out just never really got around to it yet. I hear it is pretty so you telling me that makes me want to go even more!!

@bornmommy - Sorry for CD 1

@whiska - YYEEESSSSS!!! TO all the non verbal cues... pic made me LOL
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• kiki75kiki75 member
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, vitamin D, green tea, HIO when we we're together

R/R/CS: The cycle before TTC, I did OPKs and paid attention to CM. I got plenty of EWCM with darkening OPKs with a clear + on CD 15. Then the three cycles of TTC where I've been actively trying to do things to support TTC such as quitting coffee, more green tea, cutting alcohol except for during CD 1-7, other things that are supposed to help CM, I've had some EWCM but not as much and probably not as high quality. And, I haven't been turning an OPK until CD 17. This cycle, where I've been least on top of doing things to support fertility and having more beers due to vacation, I've had more and better quality EWCM and got peak fertility CBDA on CD 15. WTF! Glad for this cycle, frustrated for the others, and also, the type A in me is annoyed that O day isn't more predictable. (In case you wonder why I'm still in WTO, I always wait until FF gives me CH.)

GTKY: Where is the ideal place to live? By the lake? In the woods? Top floor of a skyscraper? What is your preference? On one hand, I wish that we could walk to coffee, restaurants, bars, and stuff like that like we used to be able to (suburbia but within a mile of a college campus and a number of places). On the other, where we are now is pretty perfect. We're in a neighborhood but border on a 1,000+ acre forest with miles of walking trails (and basically off leash dog party), two miles from quiet waterfront, and then we just have to drive if we ever want to go anywhere but it's worth it. House needs updates and the neighbors are generally weird/jerks but other than that, it's pretty perfect. And theoretically, our kids will have neighbor kids to play with.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @GrabberBlue2010 definitely visit!!! Missoula CAN be a college town in certain bits I believe because of the university there so definitely make sure you're in an area you want. My husband and I are looking at Wyoming when we move back to America. We want land and unfortunately Montana does not pay teachers well but Wyoming is at least close
    CP September 2019
  • @mrsdaddario Yay!!! All my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

@whiska Those cat pics just made me snort laugh.  The true story of TTC. 
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Nothing

R/R/CS: my LP, which is usually 12 days, decided to extend it by 2 days completely getting my hopes up yesterday. This morning, I was woken up with a temp drop, cramps, and AF. Thanks Monday. At least it's a holiday here. I've had a fake out before and thought with tracking everything and knowing when I ovulated it would make it a whole lot easier. Oh well. Guess it's time to figure out timing and everything this month. I think I'm going to order some OPKs too. 

If it was just me, I'd love to live in a tall apartment building downtown in a big city. With a family, I'd prefer a bigger city still, but in a nice quiet neighborhood. Although I do enjoy where we live right now because I can pretty much walk to anything: restaurants, grocery store, movies, etc. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• sarah0985 said:
    @GrabberBlue2010 definitely visit!!! Missoula CAN be a college town in certain bits I believe because of the university there so definitely make sure you're in an area you want. My husband and I are looking at Wyoming when we move back to America. We want land and unfortunately Montana does not pay teachers well but Wyoming is at least close
    Omgosh!!! Thanks for the info! I will have to let H know so he can start looking on the outskirts. One thing I keep forgetting to keep in mind is making sure there is a VA within a reasonable distance. I hear Wyoming is wonderful as well. That was on his list to check out as well.. and Idaho
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies