July 2016 Moms
Options

baby movements

2»

Re: baby movements

• Options
    Anterior placenta here too! This boy has tree trunk legs like his father...I feel EVERYTHING  :D
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The hiccups are driving me crazy. She gets them a few times a day and they last forever! Although my husband can feel them now, so that is kind of cute 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    agradiagradi member
    The hiccups are driving me crazy. She gets them a few times a day and they last forever! Although my husband can feel them now, so that is kind of cute 
    This. I woke up about 30 minutes ago to pee and then H had to get up and get ready for work. This guy has had hiccups for what feels like forever. They're super low and they are cute and annoying. I'm hoping they stop long enough for me to fall asleep again because it's what is keeping me up right now. 
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    I haven't felt anything I thought was hiccups :( but I think she slips herself a few times a day because I feel movement in different areas.
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    My girl gets hiccups so often and for at least 10 minutes at a time. It was cute at first, now it's getting slightly annoying. Especially when I'm trying to sleep!
  • Options
    danjolydanjoly member
    Hiccups is cute! Unless baby is laying on your cervix!!!!