Infertility

5dp3dt - POAS update

trigger is out, baby(ies) are not in...yet

BFN #1 LOL.

Let the madness ensue. (BTW, you guys really are pushers!)

Re: 5dp3dt - POAS update

• Well it is good to know the trigger is for sure gone. Keep posting your results!!
    TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• I got a negative at this point too. I'm hoping tomorrow brings a nice BFP!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hm I thought you were a day or two later.  TOO EARLY, lol!
  • meh - it's still early!

sorry to be a bad influence LOL

I have strict orders from DH not to pee on anything, so I have to live vicariously through you ;)

• Glad the trigger is out... keep us posted! I agree... lol... too early!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Silly! I think its too early but nice to know the trigger is out!!  cmon sticky BFP!!
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • Happy to hear the trigger is out!  Can't wait to read about your bfp!!! :)
    SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • imageDinaLINY:

I have strict orders from DH not to pee on anything, so I have to live vicariously through you ;)

I promise, by Saturday I will have POAS'd so many times that you will feel like you have too LOL. 

• Niki -

You are so good. At being bad. I hope you start to see a second line soon!!!

3 yrs ttc, 3ivfs, 4 iuis and finally a baby boy! And then a girl to follow. 2 under 2!
  • Now  you know that the trigger is out.  Let's hope for a BFP soon!
  • Ahhh okay at least now we know the trigger is out!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Too early - you'll see that BFP in a couple of days.  Fingers crossed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sooo exciting!   Just remember it is still VERY early!   Fingers crossed
  • Good Luck! I am glad to see the trigger is gone, and I think it is too early for the other :) Keep testing!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is very exciting!  You are brave, woman!  I never had the guts to test my trigger out!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • GL when you test a little later.

TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • This post is really funny! LOL!?
    GL!
    DS born 7.30.11
  • POAS time, how exciting! I really, really hope you get great news in the next 4 days!
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay for your trigger being out....now come on BFP!!
  • Okay, you're freaking me out that you're peeing on things already! I was going to try to hold out until at least Sunday, LOL.
  • So glad the trigger is out! Now bring on that second line!! Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • GL niki!
    May 06: Natural PG= m/c, July 09: TI= m/c, November 09: TI=BFN, December 09: IUI= c/p
    IVF#1: start stims 1/26; ER 2/8; ET 2/13= BFN; FET#1: May 2010= m/c *NEW CLINIC Jan 2011* IVF#2: start stims 1/12; ER 1/22; ET 1/27= BFN; IVF#3: TBD
    ~SAIFW/PAIFW~
  • crossing all my fingers and toes that you're posting a BFP in the next couple of days!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gah!!! You are killing me!! I seriously cannot wait for that 2nd line to show up this week!!!!

• I hope you start seeing a second line again soon.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"