Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday

2»

Re: TWW Wednesday

• @Rottiemom86, really? I would think that it would spill more... I will give that a try!!!
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• @MommyForTheFirstTime (and others) - I read somewhere that anything that 'falls out' after sex is just fluid/dead sperm (I know, ew). Live sperm are incredibly quick little swimmers, and take off immediately after ejaculation, and are already off and away to the races by the time your partner would pull out. 

Nevertheless, whereas I used to get up and waddle to the bathroom real quick to clean up, since TTC I now stay in bed on my back with my feet up to give them the best chance. May as well give them all the advantages possible :).

(And take the above with a grain of salt - I can't remember where I read it, and I'm in no way a medical professional) :).
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Loading the player...
  • @MelissaM090 - Intellectially, yes totally, right on point. but when I see it all gushing out I'm like, "awwwww, damn" Lol. 
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone

Loss History (TW):
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• **Still lurking from WTO**

@MommyForTheFirstTime You know I've seen alot of women using the Instead soft cups and popping it in after BD to keep everything up there. I've debated doing that but my moon cup thing is not disposable so it seems gross. But the instead cups are one time use I think so could be worth a try.
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• @sLass42 Thanks for the input!! I wouldn't say I'm worried, per se... but it's so weird and I'm not sure how to take it! Of course we had that little oops (damn you vodka sodas and nice evenings!!) and so the BSC in me is now saying "Surely we're KU. I'm so excited! But I will have to drop out of grad school! This is the worst thing in the world! But it'll be so much fun to tell our parents...." And on and on and on...
  • @sLass42 - Oh, I actually did that for a long time, but I stopped just because those get pricey because I used one after every single BD and it was a lot... But I might have to go back to doing that...

Loss History (TW):
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Next Up:
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• @MommyForTheFirstTime (and others) - I read somewhere that anything that 'falls out' after sex is just fluid/dead sperm (I know, ew). Live sperm are incredibly quick little swimmers, and take off immediately after ejaculation, and are already off and away to the races by the time your partner would pull out. 

Nevertheless, whereas I used to get up and waddle to the bathroom real quick to clean up, since TTC I now stay in bed on my back with my feet up to give them the best chance. May as well give them all the advantages possible :).

(And take the above with a grain of salt - I can't remember where I read it, and I'm in no way a medical professional) :).
    @MommyForTheFirstTime I was literally about to say the same thing as above! I was worried when we first started TTC because I always 'clean up' right away and I was like wait, am I getting rid of all of the good stuff?! Though I do get what you're saying in that it might be different if it spills out right away, so I'm not sure. I've never had the immediate spillage happen. It tends to all stay in place until I run to the bathroom. Also how do you ladies stay in bed after? I get so impatient. The longest I have been able to make myself wait is like 5 minutes and then I'm like, forget this!

I also agree with @cjs260about the finishing after. I definitely notice much less comes out in general (at least it seems) when I make sure to finish at the same time or after. But it looks like you've got that covered too!!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @AliciaGoose Oh yeah, when I say 'stay in bed' I mean like 5 minutes tops :).
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Thanks @Megs7911 and @Zoey1019. I'll probably make the switch if im around for another cycle. I just went to app store and picked which had the prettiest colors! Ha. 

I dont really know my normal LP length since ive never BBT before this. But my cycle is generally 24-26 days. Last month was 29! Really got me excited over nothing. Although im pretty confident i O'd late last month because i didnt have EWCM until like day 15 which is unusual for me. So who knows? Last cycle seemed "off" to me. But anway. Thanks for advice. I will make the switch if i am around!
  • **Lurker from WTO**
    @sarahrn87 I had the same crazy last cycle. "This is different so I must be KU!" That's why I wanted to chime in so you wouldn't have the BSC like I did for a week. I was googling everything from weird pulling pains to late bfp after period ughh.
    @mommyforthefirsttime Im not sure on the cost on the instead cups, but I can recommend this one from amazon for like $9. It takes awhile to ship (china) but it's silicone and I've been using it since october for AF, you just boil it to sanitize. I just don't want to use it for both, feels like bad juju lol.
    https://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Woman-Feminine-Menstrual-Purple/dp/B00VHRQP7C?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Then I found this gif....I'm addicted to gifs...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• @MommyForTheFirstTime - I second (and third) what @MelissaM090 and @AliciaGoose said. The stuff that falls out is the semen...the sperm has been shot up in ya! (Sperm and semen are two separate things) I once learned that ejaculate is 11mph, so odds of it getting to the spot is really good. We usually grab a towel right away and I lay there with it between my legs, hips propped if it's FW, and chill for a few minutes. I'm super impatient, too, and it only lasts about 5 - 10 min tops. I do notice the longer I lay there, the less falls out after when I'm cleaning up. 

TLDR: As long as it's getting in you, you should be good to go!
  • Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 36/16 according to FF

Timing: meh

Testing: BFN this morning. So just hanging out waiting on AF.

R/R/CS: I am in a funk today. My boss announced today that he will be leaving the company as of this weekend, and his replacement is  a woman who openly dislikes me. So I can kiss my hopes of my temp project role turning into a permanent promotion complete with a pay bump goodbye. Then on my way home, some douche rearended me and drove off. Thankfully it's only a smallish dent in the bumper of my husband's truck, but still aggravating since we just bought the thing brand new this year. Why is being positive so hard? :-/

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike?

Selena Gomez
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 21/10

Timing: -2,-1

Testing: ahh trying to hard to wait until Friday but I may test with wondfo in am 

R/R/CS:  looking forward to acupuncture tomo; long day at work today so wasn't able to post until now. Just got home. 

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike?
    i don't get the hoopla around Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie.  I don't find either attractive and although philanthropic, I feel like they are fake 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17