TWW Wednesday

MelissaM090MelissaM090 member
edited April 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike?
Me: 32
DH: 33
Married: October 2015
TTC #1: October 2015
EDD #1: June/July 2017

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3 ATTC (11/6 NTNP)

CD/DPO: 33/6

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, +1

Testing: Starting to think it won't be necessary.

R/R/CS: My temps have been so weirdly steady and lower than normal so far this LP. I guess on the plus side, it's not fueling any BSC!

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike?
    Matthew McConaughey. I really can't stand him! Except maybe for in True Detective.
  • Megzb510 said:  I don't follow country music and am sincerely puzzled when people ooh and ahh over these male country singers who are clearly bald and just covering it with a cowboy hat. 
    Hahaha. Like Kenny Chesney?

I love country music but I totally know what you mean :).
    Oh my goodness!!  There is no way the guy on the left is Kenny Chesney!!  He looks totally different without the hat!!  I  <3 country music, too...but I do NOT think Kenny Chesney is attractive at all! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:23/12. So proud of myself i held out this long not to test AF due very soon (or maybe not...) temp is still elevated. Its been pretty consistent since O day.

Timing: great. If my BBT is accurate

Testing: if no AF by this weekend

R/R/CS: 

the duggar family. They seem like nice people but ugh. I can't even with them. Nope!
  • @PepperAT That gif.... just yes. Yes. 

Megzb510 said:

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike?  I don't follow country music and am sincerely puzzled when people ooh and ahh over these male country singers who are clearly bald and just covering it with a cowboy hat. 
    This made me literally laugh out loud. 

@beary67 I'm totally with you on the Beyonce thing! 

@melissam090 that was a fun GTKY question!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Month/Cycle: 17/20

CD/DPO: 10dpo

Timing: -2

Testing: waiting for AF which should be here Friday

R/R/CS: I had crazy dreams last night.. not really pregnancy related or anything but I did dream at one point that I was throwing up and when I woke up of course I thought to myself maybe that is a sign!? Yeah probably not.

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike? I can't stand Adam Levine's voice. I hate it so much I have to turn the radio off every time one of his songs comes on.

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 27/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Testing: Next Tuesday.

R/R/CS: Nothing really. I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep earlier this week, but I slept ALL NIGHT last night. It was so nice.

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike? Julia Roberts. I don't know why. She just irritates me.

Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Megzb510 said:  I don't follow country music and am sincerely puzzled when people ooh and ahh over these male country singers who are clearly bald and just covering it with a cowboy hat. 
    Hahaha. Like Kenny Chesney?

I love country music but I totally know what you mean :).
    @MelissaM090 - hahahahahaa hahahahahaa! This is exactly what I'm talking about. It's like it's a total stranger once the hat comes off 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @20T Your winnie the pooh picture made me smile and laugh out loud! thanks!!
  • Megs7911Megs7911 member
    edited April 2016

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/12

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1 but not good enough

Testing: BFN this morning, again, bc apparently I am a glutton for punishment.

R/R/CS: I can't even. I know it's only been two cycles of officially TTC, but I'm having a rough day. Everyone around me is getting pregnant "without even trying" or "on their first try". Gross. I didn't realize how heavily invested in this cycle I was until now. I was still crossing my fingers for a 2016 baby and now that's not happening, trivial and dumb, I know. Sorry to be such a debbie downer today. Just "having a day" i guess.

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike? I will definitely hop on the Beyonce dislike bandwagon @linzrunz and @Mommyforthefirsttime. I used to really like her and her music, but lately she has just kind of gone off the deep end. I'm all for the empowerment of women, especially women of color bc I don't think there are enough positive role models out there, but I'm like "can we find a better way?". 

I also really dislike Kevin Spacey. I can't stand his voice or his stupid face. bleh. I can't fathom why everyone is all "house of cards is the greatest show on earth." ugh.

@MelissaM090 I am with you on the ridiculousness of Will Ferrell and others. Sometimes I can manage a chuckle, but most of the time I watch those movies with my Britney face on...

@PepperAT sorry for the BFN. Hugs.

@KarliQ88 Stay strong cycle buddy!!! I have everything crossed for you!

*ETA bfn

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 26/3

Timing: -4, -1

Testing: Nope

R/R/CS:  I'm still not positive about O, but most things seem to point to it happening. 

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike?  Brad Pitt. I don't get it.  I mean, I sort of get it based on looks, but he's always seemed kind of boring.  Sorry.
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • **Lurker** **Question posted in R/R/CS**
    Month/Cycle: N/A. We are TTA due to grad school (I'm literally counting the days until we can TTC)

CD/DPO: 26/?10 or so? I am only tracking with FF and monitoring CM. No BBT for now

Timing: Potentially -1, +1 (not great timing for TTA, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if we had an "oops")

Testing: None unless I'm like a week "Late"

R/R/CS: So, here's the deal. The reason I'm here is I have a really gross weird TMI question and I honestly just want to know how to track so I can decide if I'm CD1 or not. This board gets more traffic than the TTA/Benched board. So, **TMI** on Monday I started what I want to call spotting. However, its so different from anything else I normally do. I don't have anything in my underwear (now I'm wearing a pad because I'm not sure what's about to happen), but when I wipe, I have a large amount of bright red blood and have had a couple of clots. Mon, Tues, and today about 2-3 times each day. WTF? Is this a thing? My normal "spotting" is like just barely blood, but this sometimes drips into the toilet and it looks like I'm legit on my period but nothing else is happening. I'm on CD 26 now, which is a little short for me (I'm usually 28-30 days), but I'm stressed out (so I know my cycle could be off) and obviously don't know what day I O'ed. So... do I count this as spotting or CD1? Anyone have any ideas? Sorry if some of that was graphic, I'm a nurse, so I sometimes don't know where the line of "too gross" really falls!

I'm 100% on the Beyonce train. But also, Angelina Jolie. I think she may have invented Resting B***h Face....
  • @MelissaM090 sorry about DH's "advice." He's trying to be helpful, but it almost never feels that way. Blerg.
    @PepperAT sorry about your BFN, but I'm totally with you on Nicholas Cage. He completely weirds me out.
    @Megs7911 so sorry for your BFN and for crappy days in general. Lots of hugs.

Month/Cycle: 2/2 (didn't chart first month)

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -4, -3, -1

Testing: Planned on asking my GP to do a urine test this morning at my physical, but couldn't hold my FMU until then so I took one myself and got a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery faint line, to the point where I think I may just be crazy. Asked her to test anyway, and the urine test was negative (no surprises, especially an hour after I'd just taken a test), but since she was drawing blood anyway, she's running a blood test. Trying not to get too excited, but she said she'll most likely have the results today and will call me first! FX! My cycles are 26 days usually, so I'm expecting AF any time!

R/R/CS: I keep obsessively looking at my chart like something is going to change. I even entered period dates for the last year to see if anything changed. It bumped my anticipated period date up, but that's about it. 

GTKY: I'm totally with everyone who said Beyonce. Again, liked her old stuff, but not so much anymore. My big one is Seth Rogan. I find him totally irritating and really abhor his "brand" of comedy. My DH and his best friend were watching one of his movies recently and I actually got up and left the house because I couldn't take it.
    Met 7/2010
    Married 7/2014
    TTC #1 3/2016
    BFP 4/27/2016
    Me: 25 DH: 27
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 13/1

Timing: -5, -1, 0, +1 .... O kind of crept up on me and happened a lot sooner than I expected, would have liked our timing to be a bit better but I will take what we got :)

Testing: We will see I'd like to wait until AF, but it's DH's birthday on 10 DPO.... so maybe that day :)

R/R/CS: It's been really interesting learning my body and O signs. Having been on BC for 10+ years I definitely still have a lot to learn. Has anyone else discovered that they are super moody around O? lol Like I feel like my O symptoms are like 100 times worse than PMS. Oh my poor hubby.....

I kind of don't really have an opinion on this. I am a pretty chill person/ don't really pay attention to a lot of celebrities. My friends often ask if I live under a rock.....

Me: 28 | DH: 30
    BFP #1 April 12, 2017 EDD December 19, 2017
    Happily Ever After June 2014 <3<3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 27/8

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: I've caught the BSC. I ordered some wondfo cheapies, which should get here tomorrow, so hopefully not before then. I've learned to not keep them in the house unless I want to waste them and drive myself insane. 

R/R/CS: I am a hormonal mess. I get pretty bad PMS irritability that starts right about now. I cried at my friend's birthday/painting party last night, because I messed up my painting. Ugh, I'm embarrassed. 

GTKY: I loathe Rachel Ray. She acts/looks like this awful girl I went to high school with, and her fakeness just makes me angry. I won't watch her shows, I won't watch a show if she's a guest, and I won't purchase anything that has her name on it. 

• **Lurking from WTO**

@sarahRN87 I had something similar happen last cycle. It was unlike any spotting I've ever had. Started the same way but was a few days earlier than AF was supposed to arrive (but I have irregular cycles so no telling).  *TMI* It turned into extreme stringy heavy clotting and went dark dark red. This lasted about half a day then went in to a regular light af followed by a few days of spotting. Total of maybe 4 days. I waited and marked down the full flow/clotting day as AF and marked everything I didn't need my moon cup for as spotting.  No bfps so I'm going with= weird cycle.
    Not sure if that's much help, but it definitely freaked me out a little and it helps to hear it can be pretty normal.
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• **Lurking from WTO**

@MommyForTheFirstTime I completely understand that conundrum! When we first started TTC I thought the same thing, it can fall out so fast lol. I asked DH to (total TMI but I assume you're ready for it lol) pull out slower. It seems if he does, it doesn't come flying out. Then lay there for a while. Try it out, hopefully it works for you! And GL! 
  • Month/Cycle:  7

CD/DPO:  24/7

Timing:  good

Testing:  tomorrow at doc, then not again till I am late

R/R/CS:  I am still fuming over my DHs financial infidelity from yesterday.  I can't even think about TTC right now.  And it's awful because part of me is terrified that if this is my cycle, I am going to be sort of panicked over the timing and where things stand with us right now. 

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike?  BEYONCE!!!!!  I am so not into her music and think she's WAY overrated. 
    Me: 34 DH: 36
    TTC#2 September 2015
    DD #1 born July 2014
    Clomid 50 mg x2 months- no ovulation
    Clomid 100mg x 2 months- confirmed ovulation first month, BFN
  • @mrsdaddario - yeah we definitely pull out slowly. I even have a box of tissues handy to sort of plug it up for a bit. (I know, I'm sorry, gross) But he for some reason he is never very far in when he actually releases so almost all of it spills out... again, since we have low volume/count, that's so not helpful. It's not a size thing, since he's pretty... he just says he can't when he's all the way in... (WTF?) Anyway. Thanks for your input!!!
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• RatParadeRatParade member
    edited April 2016
    @MommyForTheFirstTime I just asked this same question recently!  The advice I got here and in my google searches was to just lie there for awhile (like 20 minutes!), ideally with your hips tilted up.  When he pulls out I just put my hand down there and kinda plug it up haha.  I really can only manage lying there for 5 minutes or so, but even those few minutes seem to really help.  A lot less seems to come out after.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 19/2 (estimated)

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing:  15dpo

R/R/CS:  I regret not HIO the last two nights (O, +1), but I was so freaking tired I just wanted to sleep.  Right now it feels like it was worth it, but I know when my period starts in a couple weeks I'm going to be so mad at myself.

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike?  Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  I don't really have anything against him, but I don't think he's attractive and there's something about his expression that seems arrogant to me.

Edit- fixed typo

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • cjs260cjs260 member
    edited April 2016
    @mrsdaddario Have you tried *ahem* finishing after your DH finishes? It's a pretty contested idea in the scientific community, but it's thought that during the big O (not ovulation) the cervix may move up and down to dip into the seminal pool available in the vaginal canal and thus facilitating a better chance for the sperm to get through the cervical os/into the fertile cervical fluid. Another idea is that the female O can cause seminal fluid to be "upsucked" through the cervical os (much less likely to be proven true, imo). I say these things are contested, because without women volunteering to O in a laboratory setting with EMG electrodes placed on their cervix/vaginal canal, it's unlikely that it will ever be proven.  I'm of the option that the female O is NOT evolutionarily vestigial (like male nipples) and it serves some purpose. (Though the purpose may not have anything to do with seminal transport - I study the neurophysiology of sexual function and could go on about this topic for hours). Either way, if you're working with limited seminal fluid, I don't think it would hurt, especially if you're taking care to keep as much in as possible already. 

Edit: Fix wording

• @cjs260 - ( @mrsdaddario ) I know that advice wasn't directed at me, but I'm gonna make a comment anyway. My hubs and I have a routine down pat so we can try to get as good timing as possible. Because of this, sex just isn't the same. I told my Hubby that I really needed to O after because it helps (I left out the part where it probably isn't actually important). So now, after he finishes and we wait a few minutes before he pulls out, he very sweetly covers me up with a blanket (I get so cold!!) and hands me my vibrator and leaves the room for a bit. That way I can still O so I am not unsatisfied and it gives us the slim-if-any advantage of Oing. It's a win-win.
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Megs7911 said:

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/12

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1 but not good enough

Testing: BFN this morning, again, bc apparently I am a glutton for punishment.

R/R/CS: I can't even. I know it's only been two cycles of officially TTC, but I'm having a rough day. Everyone around me is getting pregnant "without even trying" or "on their first try". Gross. I didn't realize how heavily invested in this cycle I was until now. I was still crossing my fingers for a 2016 baby and now that's not happening, trivial and dumb, I know. Sorry to be such a debbie downer today. Just "having a day" i guess.

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike? I will definitely hop on the Beyonce dislike bandwagon @linzrunz and @Mommyforthefirsttime. I used to really like her and her music, but lately she has just kind of gone off the deep end. I'm all for the empowerment of women, especially women of color bc I don't think there are enough positive role models out there, but I'm like "can we find a better way?". 

I also really dislike Kevin Spacey. I can't stand his voice or his stupid face. bleh. I can't fathom why everyone is all "house of cards is the greatest show on earth." ugh.

@MelissaM090 I am with you on the ridiculousness of Will Ferrell and others. Sometimes I can manage a chuckle, but most of the time I watch those movies with my Britney face on...

@PepperAT sorry for the BFN. Hugs.

@KarliQ88 Stay strong cycle buddy!!! I have everything crossed for you!

*ETA bfn

I'm sorry for BFN!:-( i hear you though. I know its only second month (like you) but its hard not to think if something is wrong when others are all "it happened our first try" or "oops. How did that happen? I was on birth control." grr. But thank you for fingers crossed. Holding out til this weekend. It seems easier to me to accept AF than a BFN.
  • I'm so sorry @MommyForTheFirstTime  I completely forgot to tag you in that. I edited then ran upstairs for a meeting. Sincerest apologies! 

• Ok...question! This is my first month BBT. 2nd month TTC. I'm using the glow app so my chart looks different than what everyone posts but same concept.
    I had a temp rise around CD 11. Im CD 23 now. My temp is still up...but if and when i see a dip i should be expecting my period that day correct? I'm expecting it in next couple days (hopefully i don't though).
  • Megs7911Megs7911 member
    edited April 2016
    KarliQ88 said:
    Ok...question! This is my first month BBT. 2nd month TTC. I'm using the glow app so my chart looks different than what everyone posts but same concept.
    I had a temp rise around CD 11. Im CD 23 now. My temp is still up...but if and when i see a dip i should be expecting my period that day correct? I'm expecting it in next couple days (hopefully i don't though).

@KarliQ88 you may not get a dip until after AF (if it comes). Sometimes my temp dips before cd1 and sometimes it's not until cd3-4. Maybe others can weigh-in? I would give yourself the standard 14 days after o, since you don't have anything to base it on right now. But, know that a a day or two (or more) in either direction is definitely possible. I have shorter cycles like you and my lp is usually around 13 days, but I have had a 15 day lp before and i was not ktfu. Sorry if that is not helpful, just my experience.

ETA: If you end up sticking around for another cycyle I would highly recommend getting fertility friend. It is much easier to understand and see a pattern on your bbt than Glow. There are also A LOT of really useful tutorials on charting that make everything easier to understand.

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @KarliQ88 yea I second fertility friend. Glow isn't the same, and can't replicate what FF provides. Hopefully you won't need it, but if you do, I say switch. 

Also, the first dip isn't always the day you get it, sometimes it can be a couple of days later. 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Month/Cycle: 7/3

CD/DPO: 53/3

Timing: -4, -1, 0, +1

Testing: 10dpo

R/R/CS: My last cycle was 53 days long so it's really annoying seeing this one go longer. I keep seeing that long cycles makes it harder to conceive. On the bright side, I had 5 days of spotting around CD 20-25, give or take. So chances are I had a short anovulatory cycle there and some lining shedded, but I didn't mark it as a light period or anything since I barely needed a pantiliner.

GTKY: Is there a popular celebrity that is generally well-liked, but you just don't 'get' them or actively dislike? Uhh the Kardashians? I mean, are they even well-liked to begin with?  :D 

• @MommyForTheFirstTime ok TMI but my H says that if I'm on my back when he finishes we "make a mess" but if I'm on my stomach/hands and knees there isn't as much that spills out right away. Then I flip onto my back and lay still for a while, then I can wait 15-20 minutes before I notice spillage.