November 2016 Moms
Options

Where did the DF post go?

The DD of all DDs? I didnt' even know that could happen.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where did the DF post go?

• Options
    right?????
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow. She really deleted it? Smh. 
  • Options
    I was just about to add in my two cents and it disappeared. Must be a DD??
  • Options
    Are you allowed to delete posts here?
  • Options
    I'm 99% sure you can't actually delete a post. Someone has to go to the BGs and ask them to do it for them...

• Options
    Don't look at me. I was looking for it too.
  • Options
    Also what is DD?
  • Options
    Nope. I can't delete the test post I just started. Weak. It obviously got reported. 
  • Options
    That's bonkers. No wonder everyone left.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    "Dirty Delete" if I remember correctly. In old bump, you could delete your posts and it was considered very bad form to do so. Can you really not do that anymore?

Kid #1: Two years old
    Kid #2: Due Date 11/16/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nope. All you can do is delete the content of the posts by editing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Won't lie, I'm a little pleased it's gone—I was getting sorta bored of reading the same drama rehashed over and over again, but felt like I had to keep clicking on it just to get rid of the little yellow 'new comment' flags!

Anyway.. WTF, symptoms?? I had a mostly amazing day yesterday—just a little bit of intermittent nausea throughout the day—and I thought that *maybe* I was starting the downhill climb. NO. This morning I wake up feeling worse than I have at any point up until now. I've thrown up four times in three hours, and (TMI) I can feel my stomach getting a new batch ready. This is the first time I've had to call in sick instead of forcing myself to go to work. Mehhh, little baby, you're so worth it, but can you please tone it down a little?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    PS oh my goodness pregnancy brain... I definitely conflated this thread with the WTF thread, hence my post. Sorry to get off topic. Please ignore me.
  • Options
    @Little+Tiny You're still here!  I'm impressed.  You're a resilient one.  I think we should all just agree to disagree on that matter.  I'm honestly a little bit envious of your confidence.  I'm about to be 31 next month and I'm effing TERRIFIED about becoming a mom!

@grannysmith912 I'm a little OCD about clearing notifications too, haha!  On Facebook, I even click through all of the little sub-menus on the left side to clear all of those little gray notification numbers next to them.  Also, I had super awful nausea in weeks 5-6, almost nothing in 7-8, and now it's back sporadically in week 9.  It really makes work, meetings, and planning around events pretty difficult!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    You can't, and couldn't, DD a post. You COULD edit the post so that it didn't say anything anymore, which is why when people post really dumb stuff you'll see someone quote it and say "QFP" (quote for posterity)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Oh man what did I miss???

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @comealongponds plz cliff notes! I can't believe there was actually drama and I wasn't around for it! 

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options

You can't, and couldn't, DD a post. You COULD edit the post so that it didn't say anything anymore, which is why when people post really dumb stuff you'll see someone quote it and say "QFP" (quote for posterity)
    Huge mystery solved. Also, the word "posterity" is underused in my opinion.
    DX PCOS Jan 2012
    IUI #1 Feb 2012= DS1 born 11/2012
    Unmedicated BFP (first post-weaning cycle)=DS2 born 9/2014
    Unmedicated BFP (first post-weaning cycle again)= EDD 11/2016
  • Options

muybueno said:
    I grew up with three way calling where your friend called you and got you to trash talk another friend who was actually listening to the call without you knowing. Dirty stuff in the late 90's.

Maybe the post got deleted because someone mentioned they would be taking you to "a clinic" if you were their sister or some such insult. Is suggesting someone should get an abortion a violation of the rules?
    Hey I know all about the 3 way trash talking.

Maybe, who knows. Not against the rules, but it's definitely not appropriate. If you have to put a TW every time someone mentions a m/c I can't imagine someone suggesting someone get an abortion be ok.
  • Options
    @jarethinafrock PM'd you
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    @muybueno me too! Hahaha. I didn't even have a cell phone in college. OH THE HORROR! 
  • Options
    @shamrocandroll  thanks! I'm currently mobile and have no idea how to check my PMs on my phone but will check my computer later. ;)

• Options
    edited April 2016
    @jarethinafrock Me neither. I figured out how to PM on mobile from your profile, but couldn't figure out how to go to my inbox either.  I found something that said inbox, but it just kept taking me back to the home page.

ETA: I sent the message from my mobile, so it was the extra short version.  I can elaborate more later from a computer if you so desire.  :)
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    @shamrocandroll  thanks! I'm currently mobile and have no idea how to check my PMs on my phone but will check my computer later. ;)
    There is a link to your inbox in the upper left corner on mobile.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sad I missed the drama :(
    Me: 30 DH:31 DD:3
    3/6/16 BFP 
    EDD: 11/14/16

• Options
    HeyBooHey said:
    There is a link to your inbox in the upper left corner on mobile.
    Duh!  Thanks for the lesson! B)

• Options
    whaatwhaat member
    But guys it's only Wednesday. What else are we going to do while pretending to work?  I guess we'll just have to pray for UO tomorrow. B)
  • Options
    Goshdarnit, I saw the post at lunch and was looking forward to the entertainment once I got off work. Fail.
    Me: 38 l DH: 41
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*
    Gabriel - 2nd tri loss 5/17/16 Trisomy 18 & 21
    Hope -  2nd tri loss 12/7/16 complications from pneumonia

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    aquasocks said:
    I thought that meant "quit fuckin playin" because it was always used on really dramatic posts... 

Omg I love "quit fuckin playin" so much more.
  • Options
    I always thought it was that too. I think it was actually a joke on M14, I feel like a few people have thought that hahah
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Today, I saw someone post somewhere that they through TW stood for "tw@t waffle" and now QFP stands for "quit fuckin playin".  I can never read these abbreviations correctly ever again.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    Wait, what did I miss? I remember the original post, was something not kosher said in the thread? By OP or someone else?