November 2016 Moms
Options

Where did the DF post go?

Re: Where did the DF post go?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
     I saw that post earlier,  I didn't realize it took a turn to crazy town.
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    whaatwhaat member
    I will leave it alone, but all I said was that if my little sister was in the same situation, I'd give her a ride to the clinic. This is literally why a lot of us have been able to accomplish so much: somebody offered that ride. A lot of us disagreed with the OP, including you @muybueno. I'm just curious as to what everyone else was suggesting - a consult with the teen mom childcare fairy?
    Again, genuinely hope we're all wrong and it work out. 
    (And if I get banned bc of this post- it's been real)  B)
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    edited April 2016
    @muybueno heard. I just have such strong reactions to things like this. I constantly want to tell college students to break up with their boyfriends bc I avoided some shit and I feel like I am looking out (this is not always an effective way to think as we can see). Sorry @little+tiny if I suggested something to offend you. I still think it will be hard AF for you but I hope you and that baby can get the help you (may) need.
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    srcr2011 said:
    whaat said:
    I will leave it alone, but all I said was that if my little sister was in the same situation, I'd give her a ride to the clinic. This is literally why a lot of us have been able to accomplish so much: somebody offered that ride. A lot of us disagreed with the OP, including you @muybueno. I'm just curious as to what everyone else was suggesting - a consult with the teen mom childcare fairy?

whaat said:
    It quoted twice and I have no idea why. But my WTF ...You are entitled to your thoughts on the matter, but to say that's why a lot of us were able to accomplish so much is because of that ride?  That's ignorant.  I have accomplished what i have because i was motivated,  not by not having baby  or an abortion. How many abortions have you had in order to accomplish whatever you have now? 
    When you eliminate things that can hold you back, a lot more is possible. I think we all know this. Yes I was motivated, that's why I didn't want to be held back. Again, I'm not suggesting anyone do anything, I'm just telling a very common story.
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    1. Nobody uses the phrase "butt hurt" unless they are, in fact, "butt hurt."
    2. Let's stop talking about this. I like this board and I don't want to have an issue with posting.
  • Options
    whaat said:
    srcr2011 said:
    whaat said:

whaat said:
    It quoted twice and I have no idea why. But my WTF ...You are entitled to your thoughts on the matter, but to say that's why a lot of us were able to accomplish so much is because of that ride?  That's ignorant.  I have accomplished what i have because i was motivated,  not by not having baby  oan abortion. How many abortions have you had in order to accomplish whatever you have now? 
    When you eliminate things that can hold you back, a lot more is possible. I think we all know this. Yes I was motivated, that's why I didn't want to be held back. Again, I'm not suggesting anyone do anything, I'm just telling a very common story.
    I just can't even. I missed the thread but if she didn't ask for information or support on abortion why suggest it? So glad my mom and countless others don't think like you.  You can still go on to accomplish many things while pregnant having a baby. It may be harder but if you dedicated you can do it.  Babies don't hold you back they can be a great motivator.  The stupid is strong in your comments. 
  • Options
    First bit of drama and I missed it?! Daaaammmmnnnn it!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    Sorry I'm late ladies I was visiting dear old gramps.

1. I'd like to add to the whole abbreviations thing. Does KTFU mean what I think it means? Cause it sounds like "Knocked the fuck up". Points for me if I'm right.
    2. I grew up in the hood. I can fry some chicken. And yes. That bird was good.
    3. The whole abortion thing did offend me a bit at the moment for the same reasons other women might have been be offended. We had been trying for almost (would have been in August) 2 years. We had a chemical last November so for me this pregnancy is definitely a blessing. And let that be the end of that. I'm over it.
    Cool. I'm over it too. Again, sorry to offend. 
  • Options
    I now commence this board drama free *smacks gavel*
  • Options
    whaat said:
    1. Nobody uses the phrase "butt hurt" unless they are, in fact, "butt hurt."
    2. Let's stop talking about this. I like this board and I don't want to have an issue with posting.
    That's all you have to say?!? Well, like I said, no tears on my pillow over some interweb stranger's comments and thoughts of me being butt hurt.  P.S. sweetheart,  you can't dictate what people will and will not talk about.  YOU opened this can of worms.
    imageimageimage

Married 8/22/09
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I now commence this board drama free *smacks gavel*
    I missed most of the drama, but so much respect for you right now girl. Way to handle stuff with poise.  B)
    28 years old. Married 5 years.
    DD born Oct 2014 via C-Section (footling breech)
    Baby #2 (AND #3...SURPRISE!) Due Nov 17, 2016. Found out it was twins at 18+5! 

• Options
    *smacks gavel* ok now? :#
    Yes please! I think you both handled that so well! Some people are determined to kick up dust for no reason. Thought they were "bowing out" but guess that's too good to be true. 
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ash9614 said:
    Yes please! I think you both handled that so well! Some people are determined to kick up dust for no reason. Thought they were "bowing out" but guess that's too good to be true. 
    Oh honey you took the bowing out wrong. i was bowing out of that post,  not the bump,  silly! And you are kicking up dust dust for no reason. 
    imageimageimage

Married 8/22/09
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    whaatwhaat member
    srcr2011 said:
    Ash9614 said:
    Oh honey you took the bowing out wrong. i was bowing out of that post,  not the bump,  silly! And you are kicking up dust dust for no reason. 
    Don't make her smack that gavel again.
  • Options
    Dang, sad I missed all the drama. I could use a little distracting today! My first u/s is tomorrow and I am nervous as hell!
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    Dang, sad I missed all the drama. I could use a little distracting today! My first u/s is tomorrow and I am nervous as hell!
    Good luck! It's going to be amazing to finally see that little bean. 
  • Options
    HeyBooHey said:
    @Little+Tiny I have met many women twice your age that wouldn't have handle that as well as you did.

High five for not going all BSC and GBCB!

Ooh another guessing game. Bat Shit Crazy and Great Big Crazy Bitch..amiright?
  • Options
    srcr2011srcr2011 member
    edited April 2016
    HeyBooHey said:
    @Little+Tiny I have met many women twice your age that wouldn't have handle that as well as you did.

HeyBooHey said:

GBCB- Good  Bye Cruel Bump, (feelings get hurt, post a whoa is me post, with a closings note of I feel bad for your husband and kids, I'm deleting this app)
    imageimageimage

Married 8/22/09
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    It's goodbye cruel bump. It's when someone decides the world of the bump is too terrible to bear and they leave.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    HeyBooHey said:

Yes, Bat Shit Crazy and GBCB is Goodbye Cruel Bump. It usually happens after an ugly flaming when the OP says something like "All you women are such and such and this is why everyone of Glow says you are all so mean and I am outta here..."
  • Options
    I feel like poop today. Reading this thread made me forget about gagging for 7 mins. Thanks for the distraction!
  • Options
    Not gonna lie, the thought crossed my mind, but the chicken straightened me out. I was probably just hangry.
  • Options
    I still don't understand what a DF is?
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    edited April 2016
    ficbot said:
    I still don't understand what a DF is?
    Fiancé. Like how DH is husband. Idk what the D is "Dear?" "Darling?" But she was referring to her fiancé.
  • Options
    I kept think DF was dear father. Terrible things in my mind. Yikes
  • Options
    I want some fried chicken. 

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker