November 2016 Moms
Options

Where did the DF post go?

13»

Re: Where did the DF post go?

• Options
    I had fried chicken last night in Texas and it was pregnant lady heaven on a plate... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I could go for chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes here soon. Not today because everything sounds like a puke fest. 

@AdmiralKitty fellow Texan? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All I'm going to say is I personally am standing by @whaat on this one. And I am a loss mom. The abortion suggestion doesn't offend me in the least. And there is still a such thing as pro-choice in this country. No teenager should PLAN a pregnancy. I don't care who it is. That's the long and short of it. And that's all I have left to say. 
  • Options
    Oooh chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes would be great right now. With a big fat ice cream sundae.
  • Options
    @BmcD2016 no just a flight attendant with an Austin layover ;) 

• Options
     Sorry this gif makes me giggle
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @BmcD2016 no just a flight attendant with an Austin layover ;) 
    How do you? I mean I can't drive without being dizzy and sick, how do you fly consistently being pregnant? 
  • Options
    Now I want chicken and waffles.  I don't think I have pregnancy cravings though; I think I use the pregnancy as an excuse to eat things I try not to typically eat. 
  • Options
    @BmcD2016 I have an arsenal of ginger things, Preggie chews, jolly ranchers and unlimited Sprite and Ginger Ale at my disposal. I've been suuuuper lucky with limited nausea and I only work 1-3 days a week so it hasn't been too bad. As long as I have something in my stomach pretty consistently (lots of snacking) I'm usually fine. The one thing that's killing me is my Preggie nose. I normally have a terrible sense of smell but right now every little thing is killing me. People are smelly!! 

• Options
    @Little+Tiny I was not part of any earlier thread, but amongst all this negativity, and people feeling the need to give their two cents on your choices, I would like to give you mine also. 

My my sister was pregnant at 17, and gave birth at 18. I'm 24 pregnant with our first, and I could only dream of being as great of a mom as she was/is. My niece is very well cared for, always has been, and my sister doesn't receive handouts. 

Having a child young is not uncommon. My mother had three of us by the age of 21, and we are all 3 years apart. (Yes, do the math). Although she didn't necessarily plan on having us so young, she did, and she provided for us on her own, also without handouts. 
    You're no different than any other woman having a child, only by a number, and maturity rarely has anything to do with the number. Many of the women on this thread have proved that. :neutral: 

Don't allow any of these bitter women make you feel like you are any less of a woman than them. You absolutely are not! 

(Hugs) 
    Me:23 DH:32
    Married 5/14/13
    TTC #1 since 5/14
    TTC #1 w/ treatments since 5/15
    BFN 7/15
    BFP 8/15-MMC 9/15

BFP 10/15- Diagnosed BO 12/15
    BFP 2/16-EDD 11/18/2016 

• Options
    Thank you I really appreciate that. That's so awesome for your sister and mother.

And c'mon ladies, you gotta admit you've seen at least one bitter lady. :s
  • Options
    alqizwik said:
    @Little+Tiny I was not part of any earlier thread, but amongst all this negativity, and people feeling the need to give their two cents on your choices, I would like to give you mine also. 

My my sister was pregnant at 17, and gave birth at 18. I'm 24 pregnant with our first, and I could only dream of being as great of a mom as she was/is. My niece is very well cared for, always has been, and my sister doesn't receive handouts. 

Having a child young is not uncommon. My mother had three of us by the age of 21, and we are all 3 years apart. (Yes, do the math). Although she didn't necessarily plan on having us so young, she did, and she provided for us on her own, also without handouts. 
    You're no different than any other woman having a child, only by a number, and maturity rarely has anything to do with the number. Many of the women on this thread have proved that. :neutral: 

Don't allow any of these bitter women make you feel like you are any less of a woman than them. You absolutely are not! 

(Hugs) 
    I liked comment except for the last sentence.  I didn't see anyone make her feel less of a woman or anyone being bitter...seems immature to me.
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I agree. I didn't think the women were necessarily "bitter" towards me. Some things should not have been said in my opinion, but I really don't care anymore. I think every single one of us are completely past it. I was only saying that I think there is 1 bitter lady on the November board, but I just ignore her since everything she says is pretty negative.
    I'm sure in a few months we will have all gotten used to the many different personalities. We will learn to love (tolerate?) each other eventually.
  • Options
    where did that gif of the guy beating a dead horse go?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SRose109 said:
    where did that gif of the guy beating a dead horse go?
    Ha, you made me look. Sarcasm game is off this morning. 
    Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I'm sure I'm the "bitter lady" that she doesn't have the balls to call out. I'm always negative? That's funny lol. Since you're throwing stones in your glass house, let me just say, only a kid would refer to the rest of us as "ladies". 
  • Options
    Maybe not so much a dead horse, a whole thread was started just to find out what happened the the old one. People are still wound up really tight about this conversation. 
  • Options
    Little+TinyLittle+Tiny member
    edited April 2016
    **Image Removed by Admin**

the drama never stops
  • Options
    Dang it! I always miss the drama! Hope nobody was seriously offended, whatever the topic was! 
  • Options
    I was just kinda hoping it died. It was getting old.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I should've chosen my words more carefully, but I did feel like in this specific thread some women were being insensitive. I could care less about the previous thread. New opinions were given, and they didn't seem to be words with offering of support. My apologies if anyone was offended by my name calling. (I was not referring to every person here).  

@GreenEyedUnicorn I didn't need to tag you, you seem smart enough to catch on. Good job!  

Me:23 DH:32
    Married 5/14/13
    TTC #1 since 5/14
    TTC #1 w/ treatments since 5/15
    BFN 7/15
    BFP 8/15-MMC 9/15

BFP 10/15- Diagnosed BO 12/15
    BFP 2/16-EDD 11/18/2016 

• Options
    @GreenEyedUnicorn  I'm 26 and refer to the other moms to be as "ladies"... Guess I'm still a kid? 

Also... her fiance is a soldier. That makes him more mature and brave than most of us. If he chooses to have a child young, good for him. I'm an Army vet and I can tell you, it's VERY common in the military community for soldiers and their spouse's to have children young. You live every day like it's your last. Not like you still have ten years to do all the things. They have the fianances, a home, and health care. And love, because honestly, no matter your age, you love your child and do your best for them. Whether you're 18 or 40. 

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Options
    Yes DF is signing paperwork on the 13th.

Also why did my gif get deleted by the BG? What are they even doing today?
  • Options
    This is the thread that never ends...

Yes it goes on and on my friends...

Somebody started posting it, not knowing what it was...

And they'll continue posting here forrrrever just because....

Repeat 

:::
    munches her 7 piece jalapeno poppers smothered in ranch:::
    Stuck in my head now. Thanks. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Something in it must have violated TOU.
    imageimageimage

Married 8/22/09
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    srcr2011 said:

No something in the URL or the like jacked up the site. It made the post  hundreds of pages long and unusuable.  I know I  could not scroll to the bottom.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    srcr2011srcr2011 member
    edited April 2016
    MrsDho11 said:
    srcr2011 said:

No something in the URL or the like jacked up the site. It made the post  hundreds of pages long and unusuable.  I know I  could not scroll to the bottom.

MrsDho11 said:
    srcr2011 said:

Also why did my gif get deleted by the BG? What are they even doing today?Somet or the lik

----------------- quote fail 
    -----------'

I wondered why it was messed up.  
    imageimageimage

Married 8/22/09
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Oh I never noticed whoops. Gif fail
  • Options
    alqizwik said:
    I should've chosen my words more carefully, but I did feel like in this specific thread some women were being insensitive. I could care less about the previous thread. New opinions were given, and they didn't seem to be words with offering of support. My apologies if anyone was offended by my name calling. (I was not referring to every person here).  

@GreenEyedUnicorn I didn't need to tag you, you seem smart enough to catch on. Good job!  

And you are, who, exactly? I couldn't give a fuck less who thinks I'm "bitter". It doesn't even make sense. Bitter about what?! Lol. Smh. Petty ass females.