DH and I had a serious discussion about it, one where I asked his opinion, haha. We decided to start trying in about a year. We are aiming for late winter/early spring 2018... Hopefully by then DH will have had a few promotions at work and I can be a SAHM!
Yep trying again at the end of the year ☺️
Even when its rough with DD, I want to start trying for another by the end of the year. I feel like I didn't get a chance to truly enjoy the first two months and while I'm excited to experience her getting older, I would love to do it one more time. SO is in the one and done camp but is semi open to the idea of a second. It will probably take until DD is 1 to come to a definite decision.