June 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms go here...

Re: Weekly Randoms go here...

• Options
    @fishwife799 happy birthday to our organized lady. You keep us sane !!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just finished the daycare post. Fun! Sad I missed it. Wouldn't have opened it if not for this thread. :smiley: 

June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @WaitingMay14 I did have my belly button pierced since I was a teenager, I took it out when I found out I was pregnant (probably long overdue)... There is still a very distinct hole, I don't think it will ever close 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    MsBeachNJ said:
    @WaitingMay14 I did have my belly button pierced since I was a teenager, I took it out when I found out I was pregnant (probably long overdue)... There is still a very distinct hole, I don't think it will ever close 
    I was going to write the exact same thing! Had one, took it out, & prepared to always have the hole from it. Aw well!
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • Options
    WaitingMay14WaitingMay14 member
    edited March 2016
    Do you think if you wanted to put it back in the hole would stay open ?! 
  • Options
    I really don't know. Mine had migrated a lot...I got it when I was 14 (I believe), & I'm 29. I think I had a good run with it!
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • Options
    I really don't know. Mine had migrated a lot...I got it when I was 14 (I believe), & I'm 29. I think I had a good run with it!
    I've also had mine since 14 (I'm 33) I would bet that I could put a ring back in after birth but I highly doubt my belly flaunting days will be returning... I think it's best left in my past! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    Can we talk politics, e.g. Kasich's win? Was this predicted? I ignore Drumpf as much as possible so I haven't been following the republican primaries. 

Also, what will happen to the delegates that already pledged support to Rubio? Are they free to support another candidate now?
  • Options
    Can we talk politics, e.g. Kasich's win? Was this predicted? I ignore Drumpf as much as possible so I haven't been following the republican primaries. 

Also, what will happen to the delegates that already pledged support to Rubio? Are they free to support another candidate now?
    Did Rubio drop out?
  • Options
    CourtJack said:

Did Rubio drop out?
    He did :(
  • Options
    CourtJack said:

Did Rubio drop out?
    Yes, he lost his home state (Florida) and gave a concession speech. I think he has 120 something pledged delegates.

I don't know if I'm playing the dumb Canadian card, but the American nomination process seems so unnecessarily convoluted. Apparently Kasich is trying to win a contested Republican convention, which I'm understanding to mean would happen if no one has a majority. But how that would play out in practice utterly baffles me.  
  • Options
    KOR121 said:
    So one would think that if you are going to be a tater hater on the bump...

Don't use a screen name that shows your real name when googled.  

OH MY GOSH!!!! 
  • Options
    @DeePaddy24 @MsBeachNJ lol. Agreed. 

Say goodbye. :) thanks ladies !!! 
  • Options

I asked H this question this morning and he wasn't sure.  I haven't figured out an answer yet, but am curious about it.
  • Options
    HBamama2BHBamama2B member
    edited March 2016
    KOR121 said:
    So one would think that if you are going to be a tater hater on the bump...

Don't use a screen name that shows your real name when googled.  

OH MY GOSH!!!! 
    Wow. Oh, that's so unfortunate. Please learn to Internet. And science. Could we finally have a Drumph supporter in the house? 

Edited: Bc words are hard after today's brain drain.
  • Options
    I was curious and googled my SN. This is the only thing that comes up that's actually me. I don't have IG- the other mamanicoleof3
  • Options
    I was curious and googled my SN. This is the only thing that comes up that's actually me. I don't have IG- the other mamanicoleof3
    Lol I was curious if this was just an internet troll messing with pregnant women based on some other crazy threads the bump has seen.  Nope!  Don't worry I don't google your screen names.  Just that tater hater! 
  • Options
    KOR121 said:
    Lol I was curious if this was just an internet troll messing with pregnant women based on some other crazy threads the bump has seen.  Nope!  Don't worry I don't google your screen names.  Just that tater hater! 
    Hahahaha! Tater hater! I'm not worried- I've just never googled myself before. Shows my old lady-ness ;) and also sounds super pervy.
  • Options
    KOR121 said:
    Hahahaha! Tater hater! I'm not worried- I've just never googled myself before. Shows my old lady-ness ;) and also sounds super pervy.
    Hahaha "googled myself"
    I will never think of that the same way again. 

Oh honey what did you do tonight?
    oh just googled myself.
  • Options
    Just use a different screen name on your different accounts. Protect yourselves! 
  • Options
    Tater tots pan fried with coconut oil. This is heaven. 

Also, my toddler is asleep and my darling partner is out night skiing so I am eating hot out of the oven chebe bread balls while watching Inuyasha.

Today I went to a local consignment shop and bought an assortment of gently used cloth diapers (and wool ones from Japan?!) to try with my 19 month old. Fingers crossed some or all work great for us. Then i'll know what I like for the new guy in June!
  • Options
    Lollllllllll. This so just made me laugh and wake up my hubby. 
  • Options
    @parsonsperson- always appropriate for a good Office gif!!!
  • Options
    Seriously?  You guys haven't all googled yourself already?!? :smile: 
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Options
    Sydvicious08Sydvicious08 member
    edited March 2016
    Why aren't they pinning the birth announcement post? We have plenty of women having multiples and they come early! 

@NicknShan I did! So I added a 1 to my sn. Hahaha I'm secure, now, right?! ;)
  • Options
    May '16 has a thread for gun carrying mommas, which discusses special pockets in purses in which to conceal a firearm. I shudder when I think of where within their diaper bags they will conceal their gun after baby is born. :-(
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"