November 2016 Moms
Options

*Introduce Yourself Here*

Re: *Introduce Yourself Here*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ChelleCPA I hear you! Feeling the same way, I'm an anxious person anyway so I definitely know where you're coming from in regards to not allowing yourself to get excited yet. 
  • Options
    @peachykeen17 I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm also a naturally anxious person. I've had just a little bit of spotting, and I know that can be normal. I'm trying not to worry about it, but it's not easy especially since I don't really have any symptoms yet. Anyway, here's to relaxing a little and enjoying pregnancy one day at a time. Hopefully, we'll both have happy healthy pregnancies! 
    Me: 29 & DH: 33
    Married: May 2009
    ttc #1 since October 2015
    BFP: 3/8 - CP
  • Options
    Hi all! I am new to this board. I'm not quite comfortable being here yet as I have had an early loss before, but I went in yesterday for an OB US and saw a yolk sac and tiny flickering heartbeat. I measured at 5w5d and doc gave me an EDD of 11/4/16.

A bit about our journey (it's all in my signature): been trying for almost 2 years, PCOS, 6 rounds of Clomid with IUI, 1 fresh IVF, 2 FETs, second one finally took.

I added my name and such to the google doc. Hope I did it right.

I'm surprised that so many women sign up the day they get a positive hpt. I guess after 2 years of infertility and a loss I'm much more careful about the realities of miscarriage. We've told all our family through my blog posts, but I always make sure to say something about not getting to excited until after the 13 week mark, because there are no guarantees. Sorry, I'm a bit of a debbie downer about all this.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Options
    Hi ladies! I just signed back up to TB after a hiatus when I found out March 3rd that we are expecting #2. I'm 42 and this was so not planned but a VERY happy surprise.  DH and I have an 18m old daughter (Sept 14 baby) so these two will be 2y2m apart. She was a Christmas baby and this little bean is a Valentine's kiddo so I told DH, no more sex on holidays for us! Praying will all my might that this baby stays sticky...

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and sending everyone a virtual cheers that we all have a happy and healthy (and totally uneventful) 9 months!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • Options
    Hello, I am 30 years old and the husband and I are expecting baby #3 November 2nd! This one was a little bit of a surprise for us. I am still breastfeeding my DD who will be 2 years old next month, I had only one period then got pregnant. We had planned on starting to try in the fall, but instead we will be welcoming our sweet baby! We also have a daughter who is 10 years old. We've decided we are not finding out the gender, so it's lots of fun...at least I think so! This will be the first time we haven't found out so hoping I don't give in and ask at the ultrasound haha! So far, no morning sickness but the fatigue is extreme!!! I've never felt so tired and wore out.....I feel exhausted an hour after waking up!! I know my body is just adjusting and it'll get better soon though. Anyways nice to meet you all and excited for some happy healthy pregnancies!!! :) 
  • Options
    Hello, I am 28 and my husband is 33. We are expecting our third November 14th. We have two daughters ages 4 and 6. We moved from another state last June, I started a new career in the fall, and then we were surprised with this wonderful news. This was not planned or expected, but we are thrilled!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Changed my username, Ladies. Formerly known as: LittleStreem  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Robinischo  How exciting! I'm from NC as well and my edd is also 11/16. I'm so sorry for your loss. Best wishes for a happy heathy nine months! :smile: 
    Me: 29 & DH: 33
    Married: May 2009
    ttc #1 since October 2015
    BFP: 3/8 - CP
  • Options
    Hello all!  This is my first pregnancy and everything is very new and exciting!  I'm 27 and DH is 28.  We were high school sweethearts and have been married for 6 years.  I'm 5 weeks and 3 days and not experiencing too many symptoms, except I'm so tired! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lilwonderlilwonder member
    edited March 2016
    **TW Loss Mentioned**

Hello, all! I'm 31 and so is DH and we've been married for 3.5 years. I got my BFP on 3/9 and based on charting my EDD should be 11/15. I have my first u/s & appt scheduled w/ my OB for 4/4. 

This is is my second pregnancy- I was on the June '16 BMB (pregnant w/ a baby girl), but had a pPROM at 16w and emergency D&E, on NYE. Perinatologist & OB are now co-managing me and both seem hopeful that I shouldn't have any issues this time around. I've heard from both of them + all the ER docs that it would be like being struck by lightening twice for it to happen again. I'm just remaining postive and hoping for a healthy pregnancy. So far I feel great!

(ETA: I did a username change. I was aiellomp on the 6/16 BMB)
    Me: 31, DH: 31
    Married: September 2012
    Began TTC: September 2015
    BFP #1: 10/12/16, EDD: 06/23/15,
    (pPROM, 16 wks + emergency D&E 12/31/15)
    BFP #2: 03/09/16, EDD: 11/16/16

• Options
    Hi all! I'm 33 and this will be my 3rd pregnancy. I have an almost 4 and a half year old DD, and had a MC last year. Feeling optimistic about this pregnancy, as our blood draws went well and my M/S is intense. We have an ultrasound scheduled for this Friday. 

Excited to be here!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone! A little nervous... Didn't think I could get pregnant this month. Was starting on fertility meds this Wednesday. But somehow through unknown and beautiful circumstances here I am! This is DH and I's first. So anxious/nervous/scared/ecstatic. Our due dat right now is 11/06/16 but I think that might get pushed back 11/20/16. Nice to meet everyone!
  • Options
    Hi all! I got my BFP two days ago on the 13th on a HPT after TTC for about a year. Haven't gotten a confirmation appointment yet but have been charting so using that for EDD. I'm from Montana, same with DH. We have a 2 1/2 girl, I was in Aug13 during that pregnancy.

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker