November 2016 Moms
Options

*Introduce Yourself Here*

Re: *Introduce Yourself Here*

• Options
    @peachykeen17 I'll likely do that. I might pee on a couple more, then pass them along to my cousin with a disclaimer. It's funny, when I ordered the pack of 100 tests, my husband said "OMG we're not having 100 babies?" Uh, you use more than one test for each baby, smart guy. ;)
    I've probably been on The Bump longer than you have.

After 31 cycles, baby boy K (IUI) born 11/03/11

BFP (Femara) - 08/09/13 m/c around 6 weeks. xoxox Baby April

Rainbow baby girl E (Femara) born 11/16/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've actually used only wondfos and had really good experiences with them picking up bfp well before frer. My doctor didn't even believe I was pregnant because my wondfos picked up bfp the three days before my appt. and the test was barely positive at the doctors. 
  • Options
    Hi All - This is baby #2 for my husband and I. Our DS was born in August 2014. My pregnancy and labor were difficult so I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am looking for a new high risk doctor and think I will feel better when I have that all lined up. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
    Yay! I'm also an August 2014 mother. :) Welcome!

ETA: And it looks like our due dates are the same!
    Hey, so funny... I'm also an August 2014 mom. What is your due date this time around? I'm Nov. 4th. 
  • Options
    @Alana1212 Yay! I am
    excited that there is yet another August '14 mama. My due date is the 9th of November. :) 

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    *trigger warning*

started bleeding on Monday, the same day I went to confirm pregnancy. Since DH is military I had to do a pee test to confirm before I could even see a ob, and then had to call for results several hours later. Spotting was very minimal, and I had spotted some during both pervious pregnancies, so I was extremely hopeful. I called during my lunch break and they said the test came back negative. Spotting picked up that day and pregnancy was obviously over during the next several days. We will try again and hopefully will be in December 2016 board. I've never experienced a mc before so I'm still in shock and disappointed. 

I hope everyone else have happy and healthy pregnancies! ❤️
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @hippiegirl884 so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. *hugs*
  • Options
    @hippiegirl884 sorry for your loss, hoping you soon find another BMB with a happy and healthy 9.  <Hugs>

• Options
    HMLanders said:
    Hello ladies! It's still very early for me, as well. EDD Nov. 15th here. I'm also part of the Aug '15 group. Yes, you read that correctly, I have a 6 month old! Good times ;) I'm a 27 year old teacher and my husband is a 31 year old mechatronics engineer and we live in good ol' Nebraska. We're excited about the pregnancy, just a little nervous about having pregnancies so close. Hoping for the best!

Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    My oldest was 7 months when I got pregnant with my second so I understand. It actually wasn't too bad  but my oldest is almost three now so I may have blocked out all the bad parts
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @hippiegirl884 I am so sorry for your loss. Something similar happened to me last month. Best wishes as you heal and good luck when you are ready to try again.
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    @hippiegirl884 Sorry for your loss. Hope you make it to another BMB soon.  ::Hugs::  

Me: 27 - DH: 33

Married: June 2011

TTC #1: January 2016

BFP #1: February 22nd 2016  MC w/ Misoprostol: March 21st 2016 -Blighted Ovum

BFP #2: July 6th 2016  EDD: March 15th 2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

M17 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Options
    aquasocksaquasocks member
    edited March 2016
    @jdebaie we also have a Sept 13 DD  :)
    Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @HMLanders I'm an Aug '15 mom too!
  • Options
    @aquasocks That's awesome! Were you on the S13 board at all? :) 

BFP #1 12/23/12 EDD 9/3/13 DD #1 8/26/13

BFP #2  2/25/16  EDD 11/5/16 MMC 4/15/16

BFP #3  8/31/16  EDD  5/12/17 It's a GIRL!

BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    @HMLanders and @banfrog, August '15 here too!   :)
  • Options
    @Zoefer - Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I remember seeing you on the IF board. Those numbers are good! As long as they keep doubling there's not much to worry about. It's so great to see so many of us who struggled for so long finally get our BFP!

• Options
    Thank you very much @NordyMN89 ! Congratulations to you too :-)