December 2015 Moms

Baby's milestones

2»

Re: Baby's milestones

• keiragann said:
    My 11week old decided he no longer needed my help tonight.
    He's like "peace mom, I got this"
  • DD is 11 weeks and did TWO new things last night. We had her laying on her back on the mat of her play gym. She looked like she was concentrating really hard, looking at her hand and then at one of the toys. She tried to grab it several times, and then she finally got it! She looked so pleased with herself. A little while later it looked like she was trying to roll over. I thought there was no way that was actually what was going on, and then all of the sudden she did it. She's rolled from her tummy to her back lots of times, but this was the first time she rolled from her back to her tummy. I put her back on her back, and she did it again! 

She's a tiny little thing- 10 lbs exactly as of Friday- but she's learning!

• Loading the player...

• Bash at 13wks old with his first real laugh today :)
  • Bash hit another milestone at 17wks today. He can now roll from back to tummy. I'm so happy to see him progressing and reaching milestones. Even though I've experienced it with my other two, every baby is different and it always seems like the first time all over again ❤️
  • Bash hit another milestone at 17wks today. He can now roll from back to tummy. I'm so happy to see him progressing and reaching milestones. Even though I've experienced it with my other two, every baby is different and it always seems like the first time all over again ❤️
    My DD did this yesterday also 18w today :)
  • Sybil is 15 weeks today and rolled from tummy to back and back to tummy. Both in the same day! She shocked herself. And me. We'll see if she can recreate the back to tummy again. It could have been a fluke.
  • Sybil is 15 weeks today and rolled from tummy to back and back to tummy. Both in the same day! She shocked herself. And me. We'll see if she can recreate the back to tummy again. It could have been a fluke.
    No wonder she's not sleeping! Pretty impressive! 
  • I thought the same thing @kdoak2015 - she slept marginally better last night. Woke up 30 minutes before my alarm this morning.