First Timers in Denver Metro? - Page 3 — The Bump
Colorado Babies

First Timers in Denver Metro?

13»

Re: First Timers in Denver Metro?

• @phisquared - I didn't get the FB invite. Could you try again when you get a chance? Thx! [email protected]
  • @rockinchic85 and @blairdavis99, you both should be in now!
  • Got it! Thanks!
  • Hello,

I am a first time mom, had my son on July 10th. I'd love to be added to the Facebook group as well! [email protected] Thanks!
  • Hi ! I'm a first time momma out of Castle Rock due the 1st of Feb .
  • @puffable, just added you. Welcome!
  • My email for Facebook is different... [email protected]
  • @jwolfe_87, yep, that's the email I used to add you. I just tried it again, and it said you've already been sent an invite. Is there another one we can try?
  • @phisquared can you try and add me again, i didnt get the invite. [email protected] thank you!
  • @Jeterpants, I tried again and it says you've already been invited. Is there another email connected to your FB account that we can try?
    Sunshine4020
  • Everyone, you can also try sending a member request to the group, and we'll approve it. URL is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColoRadMoms/
  • THANKS @phisquared  I just checked this for the first time in foreverrrr :) You are the best!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    phisquared
  • Hi all! FTM in Stapleton, due November 15. Hoping to join! I tried clicking the link but it said it wasn't available. Email is [email protected]
  • Hi ladies! Im due with our second in March of next year. I am also a doula and RN trying to finish my certifying births- let me know if any of you all want a reduced cost doula for your upcoming babes :) 
  • Also I'd love to be added to your group but is said the link wasn't working ( 
  • @BMMelton89, send me your email that your FB account is on and I'll send you an invite!
  • Id like to be added if the group is still open! [email protected]

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Husband and I are moving from NC to Colorado in a few days! Due in September with our first!
13»