3rd Trimester

Pregnant Women are Nice

I just wanted to give a shoutout to all of the lovely pregnant women I have come across this pregnancy so far - IRL, on my BMB and of course here on the tri boards. Thanks for being super informative, supportive, knowledgeable and above all else telling me things I may not like to hear but need to hear!

Since this isn't dear diary, anyone care to share instances of other fellow pregnant women being nice towards them?

Me: 29  DH: 31
Married 10/13/12
TTC Since 8/2016

Re: Pregnant Women are Nice

• Loading the player...
  • Flowerpower thanks for ur post... I admit some people here can be very direct which may come across to some people as rude but when you're pregnant, u need to be proactive and if you have conflicting info and want advice from other pregnant woman who have experienced what ur going thru, you just need people who will help...

I've had women get bitchy at me and call me annoying purely because i gave them a direct answer - sorry that u take offense to me saying that expecting a clear ultrasound pic of ur baby at 6 weeks pregnant when u may in fact be a few weeks off and tellin u that u could google this info easily but chose not to got taken too personally..

Some women aren't proactive and just come straight here without trying to search for info first and then they take offense when you tell them politely that they could easily find certain info by looking at certain sites etc,..

Sorry for my rant but just needed to state this
  • Yes everyone on here is so lovely . I love how it was suggested to me I get my tubes tied and give up my LO for adoption once i have her just because I was feeling depressed . That did wonders for me. I also love the people who say I'm just saying it direct or telling it as it is but really they are just being judgemental B!!!! I love love all these nice people!!
  • thank you for being so nice about it ;) . Lol
  • I have changed immensely as a person since being pregnant. I've had to grow up pretty fast and I'm grateful for it. My life has been blessed with direction and purpose! I hope I'm a nicer person now - I'm definitely more patient, which will definitely help once my baby boy is born! Pregnancy is an amazing time and you learn a lot about yourself.
  • I let all the people who were actually helpful and nice know I was thankful. My point of the other thread was not to be so judge mental towards someone who wants to come on here and vent. I thought that was the point to come here and be able to talk about anything. Not everyone has had babies before so if something comes along and sounds stupid to someone that has had her fair share of experience then they should be understandable why they asked such question.

Anyways ladies have a good one . I've said what I think .
  • ............ You've figured me out . I'm such a bad person . Negativity ? I'm pretty sure I was trying to be considerate about the other woman's feeling who was bombarded with passive aggressive comments .
  • Thank you! :) I will
  • I'll just put this right here..
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • sanayeli said:

Yes everyone on here is so lovely . I love how it was suggested to me I get my tubes tied and give up my LO for adoption once i have her just because I was feeling depressed . That did wonders for me. I also love the people who say I'm just saying it direct or telling it as it is but really they are just being judgemental B!!!! I love love all these nice people!!

Now it all makes sense!

Seriously, take a step back, if a few comments by complete strangers get you this irate then maybe you've had too much internet.
  • @kyraaD you need to join us in the random thread!

i actually forgot about looking through the random thread, hahah. I'll go scrolling through now (:
  • Nice to talk to ppl going through the same things! Pregnancy can be tough
  • groovylocksgroovylocks member
    edited December 2015
    sanayeli said:
    Yes everyone on here is so lovely . I love how it was suggested to me I get my tubes tied and give up my LO for adoption once i have her just because I was feeling depressed . That did wonders for me. I also love the people who say I'm just saying it direct or telling it as it is but really they are just being judgemental B!!!! I love love all these nice people!!

Stupid gif-failing ipad. It was a good one...
  • Thank you for your opinion I'm on my way to a crazy house because I obviously have issues by expressing my opinion . Please get off yalls high horse seriously . Yall keep proving me right . Yall keep talking sh*t even after I stopped responding so I will keep giving my opinion . Have a great day!
  • FYI it's the internet how do you start drama on here ? Different opinions different people . Sheesh .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"